What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

Now the only thing we need western people pestering him to the point that he shuts us all out. No thank you.

Draggoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was onlz asking if anzone can direct contact with author to get some info...
But on his site there no new posts... Anzone know any game like hotb or nano??
Platform game or some thread link??Any help with some good animations game will be welcomed,,,

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I was onlz asking if anzone can direct contact with author to get some info...
But on his site there no new posts... Anzone know any game like hotb or nano??
Platform game or some thread link??Any help with some good animations game will be welcomed,,,
Just spend a few minutes looking at the first two pages...you can probably find a good half dozen of them.

D

Deleted member 18619

I get this error: Can not open file <address here>.zip as archie.

I'm using 7zip.

D

Deleted member 18619

Ok, I really prefer this game more than nanocrisis. Maybe cause the graphics is better, so it's easier to see the rape part.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The grafics are the same maybe you mean more like the sprites are more detailed ;)

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

The grafics are the same maybe you mean more like the sprites are more detailed ;)
If the sprites are more detailed, wouldn't that mean the graphics are more than likely better? :rolleyes:

Draggoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Today two new msges on twitter from author to... idk... but sure i want to know who author consult with...
The defense expedient which can neutralize the laser simply being developed, will the laser goes out of use the ball cartridge make the setting which is revival like with that? 7 hours ago? reply? retweet? Don't you think? it has come to the favorite inui20100621 laser weapon [tsu] [te] rather practical stage it is, in the world of Hounds of the Blade, we would like to go from the light ray weapon with ball cartridge weapon main, but it is although actuality this much is advanced, the notion that, ball cartridge main in the future world the unnatural shelf
Idk what to think about it... laser weapons for robo character??Or laser as obstructions like in additional link to wikipedia... What do you think??What author have in mind...

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Today two new msges on twitter from author to... idk... but sure i want to know who author consult with...
Why do you want to get into touch with him so badly? Just leave the guy alone to do his work. He monitors this site a little bit, if you have an idea just post it.

Draggoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sry but im in touch with him and when i have question i ask...and i dont push myself to him but im so fuckin curious how this game will be when first stages done...He usually only answering when you ask in jap and i dont think my questions and suggestions make him feel bad...and here what i get from my question about update
@Huracane1 更新予定などはありません。完成度に応じて随時更新しますので、私自身次回の更新がいつになるかは分かりません。
There is no such plan Huracane1 update. I update it on demand maturity, or when the next update would not know myself.

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did you hear the saying...: The curiosity killed the cat. He wont work faster just because you are an obnoxious fan.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Seriously dude, just leave him alone. I know you are excited, and you have plenty of ideas, but he also has his own personal life and own plans to implement. The only thing you can achieve by directly contacting him is to piss him off. We have had this happen before.

Draggoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i ONLY send 1 msg and was very polite i dont think such thing can casue any bad feelings... and now when i have info i will not msg him again...I know that spam on his mailbox can be found very unpleasant but i DIDNT do that... so please dont tell me that ONE MSG can be so fuckin serious problem...If he dont reply on my msg do u think I was going to send it over and over again??In my mind everyone can searching for answers, if this searching dont screw with feelings of over people...

OP
Deviancy

Deviancy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The thing is this is a free game and he may release an update, or hell, he may scrap the game and move on to another new project. Now I'm not saying sending him one message is bad, I'm just saying don't get your hopes up on more being done with Hounds. It'll happen if it happens but there's always a good chance nothing will happen.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Plz don't be Hounding him...haha

Zideeane

Scallywag Homobeard
Reputation score

Repped for 'Chill your nipples'. Made my day.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, people gotta realize that your "One important message" may be the first and only message you send, but it's not the first one that they've received. Put yourself in their shoes, by the 100th time somebody sends you a message asking you about how quickly you'll update the game, even if it's a polite one, you'd be annoyed as fuck to have to answer the same question yet again.

Going to try to trial inabit, I remember I played the first one to nearly finished until I got some crash and burn, destroy my game kinda error that kept reoccurring, hope that's not going to happen with this new one.

D

Deleted member 18619

Are there any other positions, other than the fingering and the vagina rape?

Draggoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To up No only this two..
to others I didnt think of this that way so sry...My bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.