Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

I can't remember the name of the MegaTroidVania game I liked playing
So it's a 2d game that is in some ways related to, relevant to, or derivative of, any combination of any number of games from three of the most influential and wide-reaching franchises in the history of media?

Gotcha

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd just remove all the text and insert my own interpretation of the story.

Just like they did for Kendo Rage.
Can anyone remember the name of that hentai that dubbed and script was completely made up and the guy voicing it made it sound hilarious?

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, textbook. But all three of them at once.

Hmm
Unholy Sanctuary? Nightmare Sphere? (like the other poster said). Iris Action?
Got my authors mixed up slightly. That's how long it's been.
Turns out it was written by Kyrieru. And it was Kurovadis.

textbook703

Reputation score

Yes, textbook. But all three of them at once.

Got my authors mixed up slightly. That's how long it's been.
Turns out it was written by Kyrieru. And it was Kurovadis.
In terms of gameplay it was 100% Castlevania and Metroid. The only similarities to Megaman were the fact that you had a protagonist that could fire projectiles (and some likely-intentional visual similarities).

YOUR CASUAL WORDPLAY WAS ARGUABLY ILL-CONCEIVED. I AM THE INTERNET KING

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In terms of gameplay it was 100% Castlevania and Metroid. The only similarities to Megaman were the fact that you had a protagonist that could fire projectiles (and some likely-intentional visual similarities).

YOUR CASUAL WORDPLAY WAS ARGUABLY ILL-CONCEIVED. I AM THE INTERNET KING
Dude, in megaman you jump and in megaman you shoot, in megaman you can also jump and shoot at the same time, then you jump more while shooting, but you can also shoot when you're not jumping.

So, to condense this wall-o-text megaman is about jumping and shooting.

TL;DR Megaman = Jump&Shoot

In kurovadis you jump and you shoot. So based on the previous points of my extensive study, kurovadis and megaman are the same thing.

Which leads us to the only possible conclusion:

Kyrieru is in fact Keiji Inafune.

-drops the mic- :cool:

DustyX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dude, in megaman you jump and in megaman you shoot, in megaman you can also jump and shoot at the same time, then you jump more while shooting, but you can also shoot when you're not jumping.

So, to condense this wall-o-text megaman is about jumping and shooting.

TL;DR Megaman = Jump&Shoot

In kurovadis you jump and you shoot. So based on the previous points of my extensive study, kurovadis and megaman are the same thing.

Which leads us to the only possible conclusion:

Kyrieru is in fact Keiji Inafune.

-drops the mic- :cool:
My mind... what have you done to it!? :eek:

textbook703

Reputation score

Number of page with last update and latest translation please. I have a very hard time of keeping track of things. :D
No one has any more access than you do to those page numbers; they would have to do the exact same fucking thing you would in order to obtain them.

Do it yourself.

Darkstrain

Reputation score

No one has any more access than you do to those page numbers; they would have to do the exact same fucking thing you would in order to obtain them.

Do it yourself.
surprised that long time members/lurkers ask this kind of stuff, knowing the response they will get XD

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Would have said to just check the first page and grab it from Wessex's sig...but he took that down. I guess due to the incessant bitching from a certain few somebody's in here. GG. :rolleyes:

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Would have said to just check the first page and grab it from Wessex's sig...but he took that down. I guess due to the incessant bitching from a certain few somebody's in here. GG. :rolleyes:
Wessex still have it on the sig :p.......
The old post just don't update the sig or something like that.

textbook703

Reputation score

surprised that long time members/lurkers ask this kind of stuff, knowing the response they will get XD
It's just mind-blowing because this isn't like, "oh I'm new here and you're familiar with this place, so could you please use your expertise to find in 2 minutes what would take me 10 minutes to find?". We don't have any special tools for finding the info that he doesn't have. This is literally just someone saying, "I don't want to do it. Can you just do it for me?"

Sirdanas

Reputation score

Hi guys, i'm having an issue with this game: when i try to go to Daigo Woodland the game get stuck into the "now loading" screen.
Someone other is experiencing this problem?

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I was getting that randomly before too but i just made sure to save before it and load until it works.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have a very strange problem. The game crashes every time on penetration. Everything else works fine and I already tried audio fixes and disabling sound, but nothing worked.

Has anyone else this problem?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have a very strange problem. The game crashes every time on penetration. Everything else works fine and I already tried audio fixes and disabling sound, but nothing worked.

Has anyone else this problem?
If you are using windows 8(.1) then it's a know sound bug. You're going to need window 10, or a different (win 7) version of the direct music .dll file.

jp1984

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Love this game!
translation...cof cof.... joke :)

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If you are using windows 8(.1) then it's a know sound bug. You're going to need window 10, or a different (win 7) version of the direct music .dll file.
Thanks for the advice. So this specific problem is still about the sound? Even when it persists while I turn off my sound device?

EDIT: For anyone looking to solve this problem in the future, I managed to fix it by disabling the audio device as was advised earlier in this thread. Be sure to disable any backup/default devices too. You need to get a message that no sound device was detected when entering the game. Then simply reenable it and you have sound again. Search tag: crash

Next I'll try to get the Win7 dll file, but I am a bit leery to play around with dll files and use some kind of third party software to do so.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Could someone just upload their (win7) version of the needed file and that would fix it?

Or is it more complex than that?

Status
Not open for further replies.