What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

Wow 168mb already. I am so excited for this new demo and I cant wait to play it!!! I loved NanoCrisis and I have very high hopes for this one too

Wow it's looking great, but where the hell are the dragonflies ???
Seems he's put most of the work into the game over scenes.

Last edited:

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can't go anywhere after the second stage... there's only three options+save and they won't let me do anything

OP
Deviancy

Deviancy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As far as I can tell, thats normal. After you finish both missions, even if you get the GOR animation at the end of the second, you cant re-play the missions unless you start a new game. I imagine he'll implement some re-play feature down the line.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes I like what I see and its great but... well its only the 1st demo and 2nd Demo put together with Disco-Duck and lady Ga-Ga thrown in.
now I have a imagine in my head of that....

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Overall not too impressed with this update. Both the sex animations were already in there so the only thing added was the "street menu" where you can save your game, the in-between level texts and the G/O for the testers. So not quite sure what he's worked on for the last few months other than those G/O animations.
I don't remember the tester level being in the last update. Or the futa scene.

I really like the animated scenes instead of the static ones - that's likely what took the most time on this update, but it makes a big difference.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

tester level was like the first demo available. he just didn't include it in the 2nd one. so basically we got a buncha text, a save screen, and the two levels linked together.

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

tester level was like the first demo available. he just didn't include it in the 2nd one. so basically we got a buncha text, a save screen, and the two levels linked together.
Both animations too?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so, if you surrender on the tester level, the demon girl offers to let you out in exchange for a blowjob, (top option yes, bottom option no) if you refuse you get to see the tester rape scene, then she asks again, if you refuse about 5 times you get a game over (no extra scene, just a game over)

if you accept you give futa-demon-girl a bj then go back to the "level menu" but you cant do anything because thats where the game ends so far.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yes I like what I see and its great but... well its only the 1st demo and 2nd Demo put together with Disco-Duck and lady Ga-Ga thrown in.
now I have a imagine in my head of that....
That "lady Ga-Ga" character was a little surprising... I didn't realize she could hide a penis under that really tight underwear, or maybe I wasn't paying enough attention.

Anyways, the update itself isn't that big, but it's interesting to see that you can still continue the game even after losing the second stage; instead of just the traditional game-over screen.

Kenjichan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone post the direct link to the download site as well as the password? China saw fit to block ANYTHING to do with blogs. :/

Ramia73

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone post the direct link to the download site as well as the password? China saw fit to block ANYTHING to do with blogs. :/

pwd: blade

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is there a demo?
The game is not finised yet, so no demo. Just a file with the beginning of the story et two fights, though. But it's all in japanese.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"theres no demo, just a part of the game thats not the full game"

i think you mean to say "yes, there is a demo"

the demo is only two levels long, but thats why you call it a "demo" rather than "a full game"

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the demo is only two levels long, but thats why you call it a "demo" rather than "a full game"
I think that all depends on what we call a "demo" ^^ In your kind of way, yes, there's a demo :p

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Or you can call it an early alpha.

Dracill

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think its generally accepted that a playable 'sample' of a game is considered a demo, even if technically the entirety of the demo is all thats been done so far. You CAN get all technical and nit pick the pixels but seems alittle 'whatever' worthy to me :p

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Alphas are usually unplayable though. Though I guess it is unplayable after 2 stages.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Huh two levels?
Meaning there's more than just the ratmen now?

Status
Not open for further replies.