What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ホップビール] JAIL BREAK (RJ139143)

Re: [RJ139143]JAIL BREAK

there still ne new version or what is going on XD?

there still ne new version or what is going on XD?

Blog just updated.
September 23, 2014
Modified version, is under construction
The ~ some time now, your town

Please report bugs, etc., ... Thank you

... Which had been thought it already open ... I'm sorry (the NO JAIL BREAK open the following especially
This place, it is tough and I was Tenteko various)

Here is link to . Funny thing is that the previous post only had 3 comments about the bugs. :(

Looks like he finally fixed all the bugs and is starting on a new game.

does everyone has a link :|

yes we all have this link, in matter of fact, its said in forum rules that you must have a copy of this link to join this forum. Admins from time to time check on random users - if they can't show link to this game they are banned, go read rules if you don't belive me - cause you clearly has not done that

yes we all have this link, in matter of fact, its said in forum rules that you must have a copy of this link to join this forum. Admins from time to time check on random users - if they can't show link to this game they are banned, go read rules if you don't belive me - cause you clearly has not done that

seriously though, can't seem so find this game. Doesn't seem like it's on dlsite any longer.

seriously though, can't seem so find this game. Doesn't seem like it's on dlsite any longer.

circle is ded, all games being deleted on 15th or some shit like that

It's bug infested too so I'm not surprised, had nice art and potential though

the circle is ホップビール, they stopped selling jail break and specter hunt according to their blog post
they stopped updating the blog since their last release but their twitter still post about discounts

Oh its the guy who made heavens school?

That game had very nice hentai CGs a pity about them bugs though

Back