What's new

RPG [ ホップビール ] Heavens School RJ124148 RPGMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

thordain8

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ124148]Heavens School

its on here cracked downloading now idk if im so supposed to share this pretty sure its fine but let me know if not

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

is there a way to change shift to other key???

is a pain to have sticky keys activate every minute -_-

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Turn off sticky keys

Also, some enemies do damage to me while others heal me...not sure why...The game says something about wearing their "preferred outfit", so maybe if you fall under the outfit, they heal you instead...?

EDIT: No, some enemies are just bugged. Well then. =/

Last edited:

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

Turn off sticky keys

Also, some enemies do damage to me while others heal me...not sure why...The game says something about wearing their "preferred outfit", so maybe if you fall under the outfit, they heal you instead...?

thnx so much mate i've been looking for a fix for sticky keys for other web games also so thnxs very much mate

EDIT:: does anyone know the code for the chest on floor 3 in the south corridors storeroom

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Originally Posted by Zero_Blazer View Post
Turn off sticky keys

thnx so much mate i've been looking for a fix for sticky keys for other web games also so thnxs very much mate
that goes not.
man can set what you want there's nothing.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game appears to be harshly incomplete, buggy and alltogether nonfunctional.

Combat, seems to consist out of running close to an opponent and battering him, your weapon has a reach of 1-2 squares in front of you, and seems to randomly hit enemies 3 squares away whenever the game feels like it. Your attacks knock your enemies back, and every enemy has a projectile attack with more range than you, meaning you have to close the distance again in the brief period in which the enemy is stunned by your attack, combine this with enemy attacks also knocking you back and the stun being sort of random as well, you find yourself running into the enemy more often than not, prompting a long, slow and overall tedius text promt resulting in either nothing at all or losing a piece of clothing (or fondling if you're naked)

Enemies seem to randomly either damage you or heal you, which can be a huge pain in the ass when trying to see the scenes (on defeat)

Then you have enemies clipping into eachother and getting stuck, your attacks randomly not working for a short time (even with the SP bar completely full) boss projectiles homing in on you from across the room, hitting you several times in a row and knocking you back every time this occurs.....

TL;DR: Game is a broken mess, find the CG somewhere or get a save from someone else, this is not worth playing unless you're highly masochistic

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

This game appears to be harshly incomplete, buggy and alltogether nonfunctional.

Combat, seems to consist out of running close to an opponent and battering him, your weapon has a reach of 1-2 squares in front of you, and seems to randomly hit enemies 3 squares away whenever the game feels like it. Your attacks knock your enemies back, and every enemy has a projectile attack with more range than you, meaning you have to close the distance again in the brief period in which the enemy is stunned by your attack, combine this with enemy attacks also knocking you back and the stun being sort of random as well, you find yourself running into the enemy more often than not, prompting a long, slow and overall tedius text promt resulting in either nothing at all or losing a piece of clothing (or fondling if you're naked)

Enemies seem to randomly either damage you or heal you, which can be a huge pain in the ass when trying to see the scenes (on defeat)

Then you have enemies clipping into eachother and getting stuck, your attacks randomly not working for a short time (even with the SP bar completely full) boss projectiles homing in on you from across the room, hitting you several times in a row and knocking you back every time this occurs.....

TL;DR: Game is a broken mess, find the CG somewhere or get a save from someone else, this is not worth playing unless you're highly masochistic
dude i understand that it is everyones right to criticize what ever they want however what u've said is a little overboard in my eyes also to me had u said it seems broken or as a whole seems incomplete i would of said yes u seem to be right i also appolagize if i offend u mate as i'm tired and get agro rather easily and tend to vent on first thing i see so sry in advance mate

Joiki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

someone can help? i got problem when play game Unable to find file:graphics...

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bissel try some rum goes so but is just very buggi.
allso brain-tip to the clothing porblem go to.
if you left one person blasphemous and fondling se läst kurtz in front of co clothing store to make pull flat.
have so soon reached their 60% above just below 1 Giben tion space are where beds.
There, they get 10% masturbate for each bed. XD
at 100% leuft so without mucking around naked XD

so it bypasses the annoying pull to repeat what ^ ^ me

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that have changed on the website what.

that have changed on the website what.
but it should be hir.
RPG VX Ace ツクール
and of course you need the system must be in japanese. ^ ^

Emphasize here also again. all the games are run under the rpg maker unstable with all the windows running under XP

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you get her dressed after her clothes are removed?

edit.:

Nevermind. There is a room where clothes appear periodically. You just have to get dressed like in any other RPG game.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now I stand too firmly. XD

Returns only the space and where the crate is nichs else can make more but does not go anywhere further.
please can anyone help me.

How do you get her dressed after her clothes are removed?
Oh yes one floor below the bottom right gibs space where one finds now and then clothing.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

dude i understand that it is everyones right to criticize what ever they want however what u've said is a little overboard in my eyes also to me had u said it seems broken or as a whole seems incomplete i would of said yes u seem to be right i also appolagize if i offend u mate as i'm tired and get agro rather easily and tend to vent on first thing i see so sry in advance mate
What in the world...

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Returns only the space and where the crate is nichs else can make more but does not go anywhere further.
please can anyone help me.
dress like this 1.jpg

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks this game it relly short. XD
and apparently there's a lot of hidden teeth + ka how to open the crate XD

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not going to apologize for having standards, nor do I agree with the notion that I could be expected to. I made a clear argument as to why I said what I did and you can feel free to disagree with any of them and let me know. That said, there is little I despise more than the notion that harsh criticism is somehow unacceptable.

I don't care if there are bugs here or there, but this game is, as I've said, nonfunctional as a game, the mechanics are broken and them actually working in a sensible manner is more exception than rule.

If you feel this product is somehow acceptable by any standard, I'd love to hear what those are, but as it stands I cannot and will not condone a broken malfunctioning piece of software like this to pass by without the critique it deserves.

And let me preempt anyone considering bringing up the nonsense of "who are you to criticize" because that isn't and has never been a valid point. Identity is only a relevant factor to opinion, this game is objectively broken and does not function, whether the king of space and time informs you of this or a piece of dog-poo on a string does, it doesn't change how valid of a point it actually is.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

how do you attack? cuz i have no idea

Status
Not open for further replies.