What's new

Homumado

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnolnihs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I searched and didn't see anyone say anything about it. It's an okay game.

Touch crotch and chest to get her to move her hands and unlock other items.

Top bar is raised by answering questions correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Homumado

I got the bottom bar REALLY high but nothing got unlocked past the tongue and the weird paper-looking thing, couldn't get any of her clothes off, am I doing something wrong?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

pretty much that ^

but i did get ending one. game is a bit too tedious for 2 more endings. my fingers are tired out from just 1 ending. any one got screen shots of ending 2 and 3?

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I got ending 2:
get it by stripping homuhomu then making her orgasm (600 on the lower bar)
if it gives you a choice choose the top option.
Image is of mostly naked homu being fingered by madoka
lucky girl...:D

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Yea...questionable if it's loli or not. The girl that you're groping is definitely younger but not completely sure if she's loli or not. The girl that is doing the groping looks younger than her.

Got two endings so far...one where she's fingering the girl and one where she has her skirt up showing her pussy to a couple people...maybe at class or something.

Not really sure the mechanics of the game. Basically it's just a whole crap ton of clicking in the right areas(breasts and pussy) but not sure what I did to strip her the first time or how to get the very last item.

Edit: think I found out how I got her stripped..you need to get the top bar up a little bit. Easiest way to get it up in the beginning is to click on her hairband over and over again. You should get some kind of "??" reaction from her. Eventually, play will stop and options will come up. Choose the top one to get top bar progress. Once you do that twice, it won't do it again. Move to her breasts and click on those til she pauses again. Top option again. Then get her bottom bar progressed to where you can choose the third hand and then click on the clothing parts a lot to remove them.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Yea...questionable if it's loli or not. The girl that you're groping is definitely younger but not completely sure if she's loli or not. The girl that is doing the groping looks younger than her.

.- . Not questionable, they're very much lolis.

Unless you count Homura's time loop for age, and even then that's on the assumption that she's been through that thousands of times, instead of 5 times shown in the anime.

OP
G

gnolnihs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got the bottom bar REALLY high but nothing got unlocked past the tongue and the weird paper-looking thing, couldn't get any of her clothes off, am I doing something wrong?
The third hand allows you to take things off. It asks you a question when your going to.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

.- . Not questionable, they're very much lolis.
Here's the most relevant and amusing question:

Is Tomoe Mami a loli or not? Oh, desire!

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Well, according to wiki, they're all about 14 or 15. meh...oh well.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Here's the most relevant and amusing question:

Is Tomoe Mami a loli or not? Oh, desire!

To me, she doesn't count as loli.

But the loli-haters would say otherwise, because to them 14 years old is still underage regardless of the size.
And 500 years old that look like 10 would still be considered loli to them.

Damn double-standards, but then again if they're not that dumb they'd understand the statement "it's fucking fiction" and leave it at that.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

To me, she doesn't count as loli.

Damn double-standards, but then again if they're not that dumb they'd understand the statement "it's fucking fiction" and leave it at that.
Fufu, therein lies the issue. Mami is sweet and stacked; but, by definition, she's underage. Add to that the Sweet Mami thread that's been sitting around for a week or more. By legal definition, it's depiction of a minor, which is why these laws are never going to work.

Fight the system!

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Okay, I've gotten pauses by doing the following actions.

The "from behind" ones are unlocked after beating the game once and clicking on the ? box on the right in-game

1st hand on headband
1st hand on breast
1st hand on butt (from behind)
2nd hand on breast
3rd hand on breast
3rd hand on skirt and panties
tongue on vagina
tongue on breasts
tongue on mouth
tongue on vagina (from behind)
cloth thing on headband
cloth on breast
strawberry on vagina
pencil on vagina
sucker on vagina
lotion? on vagina
and...
potion? on vagina

On these, choosing the top option will always give you a positive result...not sure if picking the bottom will give you more or not though, I'd need to test more. Wish I read japanese...I'd be able to figure it out a lot easier...

That's all I've unlocked so far. Best I've managed is all but the last 3 top bars...no clue what else to do.

I will say, DO NOT use the cloth on her vagina or butt from behind....it will result in the top bar dropping drastically regardless which option you pick.

That's all I've got. No clue how long this thread will last tho. Since the loli factor is subjective enough to get it popped.

dreamforce

Reputation score

I found out that if put cream (lotion?) on homura vagina and use tongue to lick will make almost sure for question to appear (not has hand cover on vagina).

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Well, got her top meter up to past 600...still don't have that last item. Dunno what else to do. =/

CHECK THAT, just got it! Used the next to last item on her mouth and it unlocked it. I swear I've tried that plenty of times before though.

Last edited:
OP
G

gnolnihs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How did you get the top meter past 600?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

How did you get the top meter past 600?
The list I posted earlier gets you relatively close. After that, just lick her pussy til she hits 600 in the bottom meter...choose the bottom selection to get a decent boost to top meter.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Since everybody's already started discussing the game, I'm only going to delete the link, not the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.