What's new

ACT Ryona [Hinayua]Alice in Cradle

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
See that red crystal directly above the door just outside the top border of the screen when you jump in front of the door? It's that timed one from the initial lava puzzle of that room.

Zap it again.

It then just leads you to another puzzle room with another unlock, can't remember what though.
Thanks friend imma gonna check that though is it just an unlock then? i still don't know where to go...

Wait where is AC3 at? I feel like I've explored the whole map but I've not seen that place before.
At first there are no people in that area, it is around where number 3 in the map i posted is, you all the way to the up and right of the map, it is to the right of the broken bridge but of course since the bridge is broken you have to take a little detour in the path below

EDIT:
現状イクシャを救出して以降のシナリオはありませんが、暫定の目的地を設定。
From version 0.20c patch notes
So that IS the end of the demo?

Last edited:
Reputation score
That's the last story point, yes. You'll see the next objective labelled on your map, but you'll run into a dead end on the way there. It should be pretty obvious, with the crazy floaty WIP guy and a bunch of "under construction" signs.

On a side note, has anyone managed to get 100%/100% map completion?

I'm sitting at 94.7% for items, but 100% for areas. The only thing i can think of is that maybe I didn't harvest all the trees I came across, but I'm not sure I want to waste my time going looking for all of them if they don't count towards completion progress.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
When i posted all that i did not notice about the updates, i was still playing on 0.20a, where there was no next objective labelled on the map

Veggi

Lurker
Reputation score
Screenshot 2022-05-08 131538.png

So am i an idiot, or do i need a certain powerup or something. i have all 3 spells (including burst) and i can't get spells to get past the water

Edit: i'm stupid, there's a switch in another part of the room that makes it possible

Last edited:
OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
This is my save.
Treasure 80.9%.
Map 100%.
I still can't find the rest of the treasures.
Save file doesn't work, only load to prologue :(

edit: nvm, apparently I'm still using 0.20a

Btw, what are the available enemies so far? I know there's Kitsune, Urchin, Mushroom, Slime, and Puppet.

Last edited:

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Save file doesn't work, only load to prologue :(

edit: nvm, apparently I'm still using 0.20a

Btw, what are the available enemies so far? I know there's Kitsune, Urchin, Mushroom, Slime, and Puppet.
wait, What is the newest version?

Theecchiguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Or, you know, use the OP SHOTGUN FTW
Seriously, i've been obliterating everyone with it
So, replayed after learning how shotgun works... (I thought you had to hold cast and hit attack, when you just need to smack the enemy while holding a charge. Much easier than I thought to use.)
Managed to beat the stupid corrupted mushroom before even getting the shield and dodge.
The combat is SO much easier when you use shotgun.
I still think the escape mechanic is a bit strange with it's prompts, but it turns out a lot of my difficulty regarding the combat was due to my own lack of knowledge with how the game works. (Enemies run out of Mana on their own pretty fast if you just leave them alone for a bit and don't get hit/cast magic, and need Mana to do basically anything aggressive.)

But yeah I agree Shotgun is a lifesaver.

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Save file for 0.20c and above, 100% Map + 100% Treasure + 24 Bag Slots
Demo ends after saving Ixia. (I forgot her name, damn)
Highly recommend to explore the map yourself for the experience though, definitely worth it. If it gets too hard 0.20c added a map at the roaming vendor for the forest (Get high enough danger level for it to spawn more frequently).
To use it, place it in AppData/LocalLow/NanameHacha/AliceInCradle | STILL RECOMMEND YOU TO EXPLORE THE GAME YOURSELF THOUGH

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Question: Why does some map show the black spot, but when I check there, there's no black spot (the diamond used to summon monster)?

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Question: Why does some map show the black spot, but when I check there, there's no black spot (the diamond used to summon monster)?
Some spawn is only available specifically during night time.

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
I'll just leave link here for one of the dev, Vtuber 橋野みずは (Hashino Mizuha) in case anyone interested (and actually encourage to support if possible). She is currently doing livestream for game development. Able to understand English a bit and usually have schedule around 21:00 JST.

Edit: is it just me or the more I look her arts style, the more I think it's resemble Stella no mahou manga/anime?

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Kuroba u, or Uu, or some other names i can't recall off the top of my head right now.
It does, and i've been investigating this, i find it very intersting, there are a lot of games that this developer or artist or whatever or a person with a SUPSICIOUSLY VERY SIMILAR style has done, some of them with ecchi-elements and for whom ANOTHER MYSTERIOUSLY SIMILAR ARTIST DID H OF parts of it. Note my rethoric.

Game number 1:
Circle name: [Nonlinear]
Dungeon Prime! だんじょんぷらいむ!
DL link courtesy of yours truly:
Sample of a borderline H scene:
Enemy in-game:
H rendition:
Might need an account for browsing nijie
I don't know how many more scenes does this game have or if it even has an H mod or something. I'm 99% sure it does not but info on it is scarce.

Game number 2:
Yurikago no Sora ゆりかごのそら
And then we have this...:

Game number 3:
Uroboros no Hako ウロボロスの函

A very promising 2d action game, sadly seems cancelled, only that demo is what was ever made...
Very sad, because the gameplay was very good...
And also:

Of course, in his nijie
He has drawn hentai for a lot of other games which obviously he wasn't involved with, like melody blood, or kanade rogue, and more...

I think there are more if i remember them i'll update this thread. This is just the tip of the Hinayua iceberg.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'll just leave link here for one of the dev, Vtuber 橋野みずは (Hashino Mizuha) in case anyone interested (and actually encourage to support if possible). She is currently doing livestream for game development. Able to understand English a bit and usually have schedule around 21:00 JST.

Edit: is it just me or the more I look her arts style, the more I think it's resemble Stella no mahou manga/anime?
I asume is the same person... guy, girl?, or I read that somewhere
actually I found the game loking for the artist lol

Edit: Ah yes, the blonde girl in the Nijie ... some good animations

Last edited:

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Kuroba u, or Uu, or some other names i can't recall off the top of my head right now.
It does, and i've been investigating this, i find it very intersting, there are a lot of games that this developer or artist or whatever or a person with a SUPSICIOUSLY VERY SIMILAR style has done, some of them with ecchi-elements and for whom ANOTHER MYSTERIOUSLY SIMILAR ARTIST DID H OF parts of it. Note my rethoric.
Omg! that's very interesting indeed. Thank you for showing me all of those. No wonder the animations are top notch. I'll check them later.

You know, I watched her stream yesterday and see how she doing all those pixel arts makes me thinking:
The current demo have costume change as WIP. But actually I'm afraid how long does the game will take to finish.
Now add that with WIP for change costume system, won't that make she have to draw more for each costume per animation? I have 0 knowledge with programming and pixel arts hence the question.

I asume is the same person... guy, girl?, or I read that somewhere
actually I found the game loking for the artist lol
Not quite sure. But the audience somehow call her 'hacchan' (you don't use nickname unless you are really close to the person in Japan. Or probably she doesn't mind that much).

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You know, I watched her stream yesterday and see how she doing all those pixel arts makes me thinking:
The current demo have costume change as WIP. But actually I'm afraid how long does the game will take to finish.
Now add that with WIP for change costume system, won't that make she have to draw more for each costume per animation? I have 0 knowledge with programming and pixel arts hence the question.
Ye i've been thinking the same thing
I mean i know some games layer things and have somewhat of a skeleton or something, idk much about programming or spriting myself either
But like
Like there's the base player character model so to speak
and then on top if the game draws the layer depending the costume of choice
and in-game files would have the costumes sprites alone, empty, without body, they draw ON TOP of the body, in-game
If that makes sense?

This way, which some games utilize, is feasible than, say, drawing each single fucking sprite with each single fucking costume, hahahaha

BUT..... I don't know if the way this game is made that can be done at all

So ye, we'll see, hopefully it doesn't delay the game a fucking lot
Though i personally love the idea of having different costumes

RockCat

Reputation score
I wish there was an ability to remove both blood and dirt from character.
Though otherwise this game is pretty, and nice... the girl is also very cute which is always a plus.