Himari (Mind Flyer)

OP
Kln

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Himari (Mind Flyer)

((nope, it was a typo. Sorry :) ))
((Shorter post, just to get the action on))
Agatha and Oboro looked at each other, then down to their crotch. Both of their cocks were rock-hard, and their pussies wet.
"Actually, your change looks rather... Arousing."
The red-haired human and the kitsune kneeled down before Himari, and the three of them begin to make out. Himari's partners slowly descend towards her groin and each of them begin to take care of one of the witch hunter's cock. Agatha also uses her right hand to caress and finger the cat-herm's pussy.
Meanwhile, Isabelle is as horny as Himari, and cannot resist joining in. She crawls behind Agatha and Oboro, and starts playing with their genitals, pumping each of their dangling rods while taking turns at licking Agatha's pussy, then Oboro's.
The two herms left out loud moans and sucked harder on Himari's twin rods.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(M'kay, no worries, was just wondering. Also just curious, which of the other three have testes with their futa dicks? Is it just Agatha?)

When Agatha replied as her and Oboro crawled closer to her, Himari felt her cocks twitch a bit as she audibly gulped a bit of saliva down, having been unsure if the two of them would be willing to help her out a bit. When Agatha kissed her, Himari kissed back, her rough catlike tongue wrestling with the human herm girl's own tongue and submitting to it as they kissed, and then she repeated the process with Oboro when she switched out to kiss her.

"O-Oh gods... that's so good you two. A-Agatha... squeeze my balls some too, t-they want some attention too, and a good massage after... having to share all that space with that little slime earlier. They're so sensitive though, s-so please don't squeeze or massage them too hard," Himari panted aloud to Agatha and Oboro as both of them slid down and began sucking on one of her cocks each, while Agatha's right hand began teasing her pussy, which made her body tremble.

Looking down at the two with a lust filled look in her eyes, Himari reached up and pet both of their heads, caressing and stroking her fingers through their hair while they went at her, the feel of their soft mouths already bringing her closer to climax again. "Oh f-fuck yes... getting a blowjob from one of you two is... heh just the mere thought is almost enough to make me cum. But getting a double blowjob like this... just... w-wow, it's so amazing. I want to cum so bad, a-and I can't h-hold it much longer girls," Himari said to Agatha and Oboro, her members twitching in their mouths already in preparation for her fast approaching sweet release. "Hmhm... come on Isabelle... I might not have a third cock, but there's two big juicy ones on the two of them you can play with as much as you want. But if you want, I wouldn't mind putting one of mine in both your pussy and ass. Mmm... or two of you could take turns riding both of them at once and just wring me balls dry with your pussies. Gods I'm so fucking horny right now, I... I don't even care, just make me cum," Himari went on to say when Isabelle joined in with them, with the duo sucking her off going harder at her which made her moan aloud.

One of her hands went to her breasts and groped them, pinching and twisting her nipples a bit as well as she leaned back. Himari would let them suck her off until she blew her loads again, her eyes rolling up into her head as she moaned out to the trio she was cumming again. When her orgasm finally began to calm down and she'd caught her breath again, Himari slumped where she sat a bit, a look of bliss plastered on her face as she sat there, though her rods were still hard as a rock and ready to go some more. Agatha and Oboro in the meantime would have been licked and stroked to orgasm themselves, their seed spurting onto the ground to be soaked up by the dirt.

When they had all spurted a load of cum again save Isabelle, Himari would bite her bottom lip a bit as she took Isabelle's hand and Agatha's hand, pulling the two over to her where she'd kiss them both. "Mmm, I want to be inside you both... please. A-And Oboro... you can... put yours in my pussy, o-or my ass, either one. I... I don't mind which, just milk me dry girls, a-and I'll do the same for you," Himari cooed to Isabelle and Agatha, and then Oboro, inviting them all to take her in some fashion or another, though she was trying her best to guide Agatha onto one of her cocks, where if she was successful she'd grasp the human herm's cock and start stroking it for her with one hand while her other hand went down to rub and finger her pussy and tease her testes some too.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

(*scramble notes* so, here are the states of our heroines:
Himari is a full-herm (everything including testes) imbued with two cocks
Agatha is a full-herm, and so is Oboro
Isabelle is only a futa for now (no testes))

"I won't say no to that." answered Agatha to Himari's proposal. Meanwhile, Oboro slipped under Himari, nibbling her shoulder and massaging her engorged breasts.
"Oh, God. I want it. I want it now." shouted the aroused Isabelle. Without waiting , the elf impaled herself on
Himari's upper cock.
"IYou heard the lady." commented the knight as she lined up with the other rod and impaled herself slowly on it, savouring Himari's reactions.
Just as she did so, Oboro lined up her own cock with Himari's opening and slipped in, savoring the sensations of sex for the first time of her life.
"Oh... Oh... So good..."

The quatuor stayed in these positions for several minutes, with Agatha and Isabelle rocking on Himari's lap while Oboro' fucked her partner's love canal.
"Oh yes. More... Give me more." squealed the elven druid.
"Oh... You want more, eh? I've got an idea." The knight said while rising from her current seat. Using her arms, she lifted Isabelle as well, and lined up both of the Elf's holes with Himari's poles, and lowered her.
"Oh... Fuuuuuck!"
"And to top it off. Hold on tight, honeys." said Agatha as she lowered her own member towards Himari's already occupied vagina and pushed in, double-penetrating the cat-herm that surely did not expect this. Oboro, feeling Agatha's cock press against her, went wild and fucked Himari even harder.
Finally, not wanting to let Isabelle unattended, Agatha put Isabelle's futa cock to her lips and sucked, letting Isabelle's bobbing up and down move the organ in her mouth.

Such an organized assault rapidly dwindled the herms' stamina and, almost at the same time, Agatha, Oboro and Isabelle spurt load after load while Isabelle's lower holes repeatively clenched on Himari's double dicks.

The party would mate again and again, with varying positions, until the sun set on a new day.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Himari moaned aloud as Oboro slid beneath her and began groping and massaging her heavy breasts and nibbling her neck and shoulders, her eyes fluttering a bit as she did. When Agatha moved with Isabelle to position themselves over her twin cocks, Himari watched quietly, tense and holding her breath as she prepared for what was most likely going to knock the sanity out of her. "I... I want it too Isabelle... oh gods yes," Himari cried as Isabelle barely waited for a moment before slamming her pussy down over Himari's upper dick, her lower lips gripping it oh so tightly as she began bucking her hips up and down.

When Agatha lowered herself down onto her original cock which was the lower one of her two, Himari moaned loudly, unable to hold her voice back any at all. Himari felt her entire body being worked by the trio, her pleasure mounting quickly even though she was trying to hold back somewhat so she could cum with the three of them. They continued like that for a few short minutes that passed with Himari struggling to maintain her sanity and hold her cum back.

"Yes girls... fuck me... fuck me good. I'll give you more too Isabelle... as much as you want. And... aw Agatha... that was so good with you there on me along with her," Himari panted as Agatha got up when Isabelle moaned she wanted more.

As soon as Isabelle was placed firmly back down on her other cock, both now inside the elf's lower holes, Himari reached up and around Isabelle with her left hand and began stroking her like crazy as her other hand grasped her hips and butt to hold onto as she helped bounce her. As soon as she felt Agatha lining herself up with her pussy along with Oboro though, Himari's eyes widened as she let out a soft gasp, looking up at Agatha with a pleading look in her eyes and shaking her head slightly before Agatha plunged in, where Himari squealed out loud.

"N-No... Agatha please.... It'll break me... it's too much for me... EEK!" Himari said as Agatha plunged in, her hand darting up to try and muffle her squeal of pleasure to stop them from being heard.

When Oboro felt her do this she began pounding Himari even harder, with Himari unable to stop her or Agatha as they went at her together, driving her wild with lust. Himari came along with them all as they spurted their seed, Oboro and Agatha spurting deep within her while Isabelle spurted her seed into Agatha's mouth and all over her face. Himari's twin cocks spurted her increased amount of seed into both Isabelle's pussy and ass both, her orgasm trailing on and on until her balls were sore, her back arching into a perfect crescent as her breasts jiggled deliciously. When her orgasm finally ceased and she fell back onto Oboro, Himari's eyes were totally glazed over as Oboro's and Agatha's seed leaked from her now well used pussy, though her twin cocks were ready for more still.

"Oh gods... Agatha... Oboro... c-come on and one of you pull out of there please. I... I don't want you to stretch me all out so I'm not tight anymore. One of you take my ass instead if you want a hole that badly," Himari pleaded with the two, reaching down and grasping Agatha's cock and gently pulling it out of her and then doing the same to Oboro's to let her pussy regain its tightness as their seed leaked from it.

Himari would switch positions as soon as she had caught her breath, quickly slipping around behind Agatha and hugging her from behind, her twin rods sliding and grinding against Agatha's pussy and testes, her hands groping Agatha's breasts. "Hmhm... now it's my turn to pay you back for earlier you wicked thing you. Get ready to have your pussy and ass stuffed full of Himari," Himari would coo into Agatha's ear, a smirk on her face as she pushed the human herm down onto her hands and knees and quickly lined herself up with Agatha's lower holes.

If Agatha tried to wriggle away from her, Himari would reach down and grasp her balls in her palm, smirking as she did so and gave them a gentle squeeze. "Nope, you're not going anywhere, I told you I'm gonna pay ya back for earlier," Himari would whisper in her ear, not caring if Oboro or Isabelle either one came up behind her and plunged into her pussy from behind as long as she held onto Agatha, her lips suckling lightly on the human herm's neck and leaving a hickey there as she began pistoning her twin cocks in and out of Agatha, the pleasure she felt quickly mounting, but she wouldn't stop thrusting and stroking Agatha's cock and kneading her balls until she forced her to cum good and hard and she'd filled her pussy and ass with her seed.

"Oh wow girls, that was great. Thanks for helping a girl out," Himari said with a pleasant sigh, looking completely satisfied as she snuggled up to Agatha and pulling Oboro or Isabelle up behind her near their campfire when they were done finally, the young witch huntress showing an obvious attraction to the strong knight herm as she reached down and grasped Agatha's balls and very gently squeezed them and kneaded them around. "Mmm... these are mine now. And these too," Himari then said softly as she reached around and grasped Oboro's testes too and did the same as she'd done to Agatha, and then she looked over at Isabelle and giggled softly. "And this is mine too I guess Isabelle," she added to the elf as she grasped her now flaccid member and gave it a soft squeeze with a smile before laying her head against Agatha's breasts to use as pillow.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

Oh yeah. That was... Awesome. Aria really missed something. We so need to make her catch up once we see her again. answered Agatha. Feeling the cat herm knead her scrotum, the red-haired human cooed and planted a soft kiss on her cheek.
Oboro could only let out a small moan as she felt Himari massage her balls.
"*pant* *pant* I think I had enough orgasms for a lifetime." simply commented a very tired Isabelle.

Soon, the sunlight basked the lakeside of its warmth. It was quite surreal, considering that they were traveling through some kind of pocket dimension inside a tower.
Isabelle mustered enough strengh to erect a barrier of thorns around the make-shift camp, making the area definitely secured.
"Here's the plan. I'll put up a safe camp where everyone can stop to rest and where we can collect any girl we encounter during our travel. I need to stay here to maintain the barrier, but each time we make progress and the path is clear, I can establish a new camp further. If any of you want to rest or have me use my change or purification magic, they're welcome."

"Speaking of girls to save, shouldn't we search this area a little? With all the fiends, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a lair somewhere."
"I wonder if that'd be wise. I mean, two of us already got raped by the creatures roaming here."
"What are our other courses of action?"
"We have two other areas to explore: the forest and the hills, to the East. Otherwise, we can try to cross the lake, either by swimming or by walking around the shore."
"Should one of us stay with Isabelle to guard the camp while we're out there?" asks Oboro to Himari.

It seems that, once again, the group needs Himari's opinion on where to go and with whom.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Himari returned Agatha's kiss and buried her face in her breasts as she purred softly against Agatha, her cat tail swishing in the air behind her a little, thumping against Oboro every now and then. Himari slid her tail down and wrapped it gently around Oboro's dick, giving it a very gentle squeeze with her soft furred tail, the tip of which gently rubbed against and tickled Oboro's testes as they lay there.

"Yeah, she'll get to have some fun again later I'm sure. And we can properly train Isis too, I'm sure she'll like that. You know I actually feel a little bad because I think she might have been a virgin, or didn't have hardly any experience in sex. But she had to be punished somehow I know for all she's done," Himari said softly as they lay there resting. "And Isabelle, you'll have plenty more orgasms I'm sure, especially once we get out of here and all. I'm definitely going to make sure you're milked dry every day, or most every day at least. I'll make sure all of you are, hmhm," she added with a giggle, looking almost a big giddy and happy now after what had happened before with the slimes.

When Isabelle erected the barrier around their little encampment, Himari nodded in thanks. "Well, I guess that'll help keep us from having to keep too big a watch through the night. Thank you Isabelle," Himari said when the elf fixed everything up before looking over at Agatha when she spoke again. "Hmm... I still say something could be down in that water, but best not to tempt fate I guess, but if we swim across it'll be easier to check under the water for any girls trapped down there. Let's try that after we rest a bit and stuff. Oboro, you stay here with Isabelle and help her get everything bulked up defense wise, and I'll take Agatha and start off once we're rested up. We'll swim across if it looks safe enough, but we'll dive down and look around under the water while we're going across," Himari went on to say, looking at the trio and nodding, seeing if they approved of the plan before going on to sleep, with Himari snuggled up to Agatha and pulling Oboro and or Isabelle up behind her.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

The four herms slept until noon. Now rested and ready to go, Himari and Agatha trade their iron weapons for makeshift knifes so that their precious tools do not rust.

The two herms step into the water. It is a little fresh, but not incomfortable. After a few meters, Himari and her partner loose their footing and begin to swim.

Halfway, the two of them make a pause.
"Do you think we should start looking down there?" asked Agatha.

Ambush roll said:
1d10 - 2 : ambushed
By the almighty coin toss, the winner is...
Himari barely has the time to give an answer before she feels something grab her legs and pull her down the lake. Looking down, Himari could trace the tentacles to an anemone-like pod organism who reels the catgirl like some kind of big fish.
The giant anemone is part of a group of half a dozen creatures. Three of them are most probably inhabited: they are bloated and wriggle softly, bubbles escaping from their long body.

Himari could wonder what happened inside, but curiosity killed the cat (or raped, in this case) and it would be preferable if the witch hunter escapes from her predator.

Fortunately, Agatha reacted quickly and is just behind the reeled-in Himari. If the catgirl could delay the creature a little, the human warrior would be able to join her.

Himari has two options right now: struggle (to stop your descent) or attack (decreasing the tentacle's life points).

Event Status
Himari - 0/10 AP - grabbed by an anemone, 4 meters until she is reeled in
Agatha - 0/10 AP - 1 meter behind Himari

Ambushing anemone's tentacles - 3/3
Ambushing anemone - 4/4 FP

Inhabited (?) anemone 1 - closed
Inhabited (?) anemone 2 - closed
Inhabited (?) anemone 3 - closed

((OOC : for the sake of the game, let's say they have Final Fantasy 10 level of pulmonary capacity XD))

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Himari was curled up between Agatha and Oboro, with Isabelle snuggled up in there somewhere as well, the young neko witch huntress being the last awake most likely. When she finally did wake up, she stretched just like a cat with her butt high up in the air, her member waggling back and forth slightly and her testes jiggling somewhat as her butt shimmied from side to side. Tail swishing in the air behind her, Himari got up and ready to move out with Agatha as soon as they had woken completely and as soon as she and Agatha flint napped a couple of little stone knives from some of the rocks around the lake.

"Aye, but be careful Agatha, never know what might be down there. And... w-whoa!" Himari answered Agatha when they began going down into the water, where she felt something wrap around and grip her legs, yanking her down into the water as she began swimming.

Her head turned to look downward at the thing pulling her down, and she saw it was a large anemone of some sort, its long tentacle pulling and pulling on her. She took a deep breath just before her head submerged beneath the water. Himari grunted as loud as she could with her mouth closed to get Agatha's attention, where if she did manage to do so she'd point down at the other anemone's that looked bloated and full of something, the thought that it was good this was happening at least somewhat since they might have some of the missing girls in them.

"Need to get down there closer to those other pods?" Himari thought to herself as she began wriggling her legs around to get free, slashing her knife out at the tentacle around her legs to get free, where she'd point Agatha down at the two underneath them where she'd swim down and use the bloated pods for cover as she darted in as quickly as she could to slash at one of the two trying to pull her and Agatha in.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

round 1 said:
Himari attacks AA - 6 vs 7 - miss
Himari descends one meter - 3 meters remaining
Agatha descends one meter - 1 meter from Himari
round 2 said:
Himari attacks AA - 7 vs 6 - cut
Himari descends one meter - 2 meters remaining
round 3 said:
Himari attacks AA - 8 vs 4 - cut
Himari descends one meter - 1 meter away from capture
round 4 said:
Himari attacks AA - 5 vs 3 - cut and free
Himari cuts at the tentacle holding her legs while Agatha follows her closely. Her first swing misses, but she manages to land several strikes and free herself just as she was about to be gulped by the invertebrate creature. The witch hunter managed to have a glimpse of the monster's inside, made of countless wriggling tendrils, making what happened inside the occupied anemones more clear.

The ambushing anemone closes and goes back to sleep after its failed attempt. Himari and Agatha signals themselves to start their rescue operation.

The game rules (insert stupid jingle here)
The area is divided into squares. Agatha and Himari start at the X, and must travel to each numbered anemone to force it open and check its contents.
Just give me the letter and the number of the square and, unless you specify a specific path, I'll choose the quickest and safest path for you.
If one of the squares Agatha or Himari passes by has an unoccupied Anemone (?), something may happen :-3.

Map:
\ A - B - C - D - E
1 [ ][ ][ ][2][ ]
2 [ ][1][ ][?][ ]
3 [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
4 [?][ ][ ][X][ ]
5 [ ][3][ ][ ][ ]

X: Closed Anemone / Starting point
?: Empty anemone
1: Occupied Anemone 1
2: Occupied Anemone 2
3: Occupied Anemone 3

Event Status
Himari - 0/10 AP
Agatha - 0/10 AP

Inhabited (?) anemone 1 - closed
Inhabited (?) anemone 2 - closed
Inhabited (?) anemone 3 - closed

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Ooooh, reminds me of Nethack in a way. I think I'll like this. :D)

As she was being reeled in to the anemone, Himari's knife slashed out and sliced herself free after a couple of tries. Agatha was right behind her and slashed further at the thing to drive it back along with her. She noticed the inside of the anemone while they swam closer as it closed up, apparently not too happy with them but not wanting to risk further action against them. "Whew, glad I didn't get grabbed by that thing, those tentacles would have milked my poor balls dry," Himari thought to herself.

Tapping Agatha on the shoulder, Himari pointed towards the closer two anemones on their left, heading to them both and gesturing for her to follow. She hoped that they would find some of the poor girls in here, but down here she wasn't sure the would find anyone, but with luck if they did, then they'd still be alive and able to be saved. When she got to the anemone she'd chosen to head for, Himari would gesture to Agatha to get on its other side where they'd begin cutting it open to see inside.

(Go from D4 down to B5, going down one and then left 2.)

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

((Maybe I'll use the concept again, then :-3))

Himari and Agatha position themselved and force the opening of the big creature. A flow of whitish and translucud liquid gushes out. After the water clears, the two herms discover in the anemone an human girl. Restained by tentacles and a tendril in her mouth sending her oxygen, her body has been constantly teased and molested by the monster, and her body is visibly bloated by something.
An empty gaze answers to Himari and Agatha as they free the anemone's victim. Most probably, she will have to be carried away by one of them.

Who should do it, and will the remaining herm search the other anemones?

((Ooc: I'll send you a supplemental paragraph by pm))

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Well, Nethack was and still is one of my favorite games. Hard as all hell, but fun though.)

Nodding to Agatha, Himari sank her blade into the anemone as Agatha did too, where they cut and prised the thing open enough to see inside. Once its blood if that's what it was had cleared, Himari saw the young girl inside. The poor thing had a blank empty look in her eyes, making it obvious she'd been raped by the creature. Frowning at the sight, Himari gestured to Agatha to help her free the young girl, where she reached in and pulled her free, seeing the extent of the ravaging the anemone had done to her young body.

It quickly became quite obvious that this had been her first sexual experience, or close enough at least. The sight of her poor lower holes stretched as they were by the anemone's tentacles while she pulled her over to her seemed to disturb Agatha a bit she noticed. Nodding to Agatha again, Himari pulled the girl up close to her in a hug with one arm, where she pointed up to the surface and began swimming upwards, with the young neko witch huntress pressing her lips against the young girls and breathing out a bit into her mouth while holding the girl's nose closed so she didn't drown. Once they broke the surface, Himari pulled away from the girl and sucked in some much needed air for herself as she looked around to find Agatha and then the shore where their camp was at.

"Hey Agatha... there's two more pods down there. Let's get this poor thing back to the camp real quick and we'll head back down. I don't think it's going to make much difference if we get those other two out now or in just a few minutes honestly," Himari said to Agatha. "But... if you'd rather one of us go back down to try and get them out now, then here, you take her back to Isabelle and Oboro and I'll head back down. By the time you'd get to help, I ought to have the next one up if there are any more girls down there," Himari added, seeing if Agatha wanted her to go back down alone to check one of the other two pods.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

((Well, I did not expressively forbidden going together, and that would be unfair of me to refuse a totally logicial action.
That's the joy of the roleplayer, finding holes in the GM's rules. Albeit there will be some consequences, to make things more interesting :-3))

Agatha nodded at her companion.
"Well, going back together may be the safest option, but I've got the feeling that the more time we take searching these pod-like things, the more chance there is that some other beasts could be attracted and make things more difficult. Whatever your decision is, that's your call."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Lol, it is a logical decision in Himari's mind, as the victims inside those anemones couldn't really be more fucked silly and broken than they already are pretty much. :p)

Hearing Agatha's concerns did raise Himari's a bit, as she hadn't thought of that herself just yet. "Hmm... you are right about something else maybe coming along. And I don't want to have to fight anything more than these anemone things. But I would rather not try and go back down there alone, and I definitely don't want you going down there alone. But... well shit there's no way around it I guess is there. Alright, if you want insist, I'll take this poor thing back to Isabelle and Oboro since I'm already holding her, maybe Isabelle can help her out a bit. I'll be back as soon as I can okay, be careful Agatha... I'd hate to lose someone as beautiful and sexy... and strong as you," Himari replied, knowing Agatha was right about something else coming along and the need to hurry in order to minimize the risk of that... besides they had handled the one anemone easily enough, so surely Agatha could manage against the other ones if they started to attack.

Heading back to shore with the young girl, Himari held her close and once ashore again she lifted the poor thing up into her arms, gently rubbing her swollen belly and sighing slightly at the feel of it so bloated and heavy with those anemone eggs... at least she could only assume that's what it was in her anyway. As soon as she'd gotten back to camp, Himari would call out softly to Isabelle and Oboro, telling them she had returned with another girl, where she'd set the poor thing down in front of Isabelle.

"Can you help her out Isabelle? She was stuck inside this anemone thing which I can only assume impregnated her. Poor thing... that had to have been her first time surely. Agatha's still there trying to open up those other two anemone pods we saw, so I gotta head on back quick like. So take care of her okay you two," Himari asked Isabelle as soon as she'd set the girl down, telling them where they'd found her and where Agatha was at before getting back up to head back to Agatha, where she hoped that the human knight herm was alright and hadn't been ambushed by anything and also hoping she herself didn't get ambushed on her way back.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

"By the gods. What kind of creature could do that to her?" asked Oboro.
After Himari gives her the creature's description, Isabelle answers after a short reflexion.
"It seems that what you describe is a giant anemone from the Kokri region. Thanks for bringing her to me immediately. The eggs seem to be about to hatch, and, would you have not been there, that poor soul would have given birth to dozens of anemone larvae before being stuffed full again. Her mind would have been long gone by then."

Turning towards the young girl, Isabelle begins to work her magic, assisted by Oboro. Himari returns to the water where Agatha seems to have dived again.

By the time Himari reaches the anemone field, Agatha is forcing the next anemone open. However...

"!!! Bbll! Mmmbl!"
It seems the human warrior fell for a faint, the creature having intentionnaly blown itself so it could trap any unattentive saviour. The pod suddenly burst open, tentacles flaying outside and quickly grabbing the poor Agatha who was swimming near it. It quickly grabbed all her limbs and started to pull.
The fierce warrior tried to escape the best she could, but it was only a matter of time before she gets swallowed inside. Already, her feet were about to be swallowed by the anemone.

Fight status
Agatha - 0/10 AP - Grabbed by the anemone and about to be swallowed
Himari - 3 meters from the commotion
Anemone - 4/4 FP - about to swallow Agatha

((OOC: aw, I wanted you to be trapped in there. Well, too bad :p. You can watch the show from the outside, though. Don't hesitate to play Agatha if you want))

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm, see if you two can help her out a bit okay. The poor thing could use some rest. Gods only know how many times she's been forced to give birth to those little critters," Himari said to Isabelle when she finished talking before heading on back to Agatha, gently kissing the young girl on the forehead before heading on.

Himari headed down into the water again, looking around for Agatha and spotting her tussling around with one of the anemones that was apparently trying to trick them by looking full. She headed into the fray as she saw Agatha struggling and about to be pulled into it, with Himari slashing at the anemone as best she could to slice Agatha free from its grasp. If she couldn't cut the tentacles free, then Himari would go in for the things internal core with her knife while its tentacles were distracted with Agatha.

Agatha struggled as soon as the anemone she'd been trying to pry the thing open, its tentacles latching onto Agatha's arms and legs and starting to pull her in. She flailed wildly in an attempt to break free, swinging her knife at it and failing to break free. She was beginning to think she was done for until she noticed Himari swimming for her, less than 10 feet away. She began pulling the tentacles tight to give Himari an open shot at them so her knife went through without any trouble as the neko swung.

(One of the other ones could try and grab her. Though I do have a plan in case something else that's bigger than the anemones comes in and tries to grab either of them. Like if a giant jellyfish or something swims after them Himari will actually climb into the anemone. :p)

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

Dice rolls said:
Agatha struggles - 4 vs 8
the anemone tries to capture its prey - 4 vs 3
Agatha's lower body is captured and penetrated
Himari gets closer

Agatha struggles - 5 vs 6
the anemone swallows its prey - 7 vs 2
Agatha is totally captured and penetrated
As Himari swam closer, Agatha struggled the best she could, but she can not prevent her body to disappear inside the monster up to her chest. Instantly, she feels a large number of tendrils reaching at her legs and thighs, frotting and pushing everywhere.
The red-haired warrior franctically tries to pull out, but before she can several tendrils invade her pussy and ass. The human herm jerks back, her body tensing in surprise as the anemone gives the final pull and she completely disappears inside.

Soon near the aquatic monster, Himari distinguishes the outlines of Agatha's body as it squeezes around her body, his tendril-laced interior going to work on the poor herm who trashes inside her fleshy prison.

Dice rolls said:
the anemone tries to pleasure its prey further - 7 vs 9
Himari can finally attack - 4 vs 4

the anemone tries to pleasure its prey further - 5 vs 2
Himari attacks - 6 vs 3
Agatha fights with despair against the intruders, biting against the tentacle that inserts in her mouth to give her air. She is helped by Himari outside who cuts the creature's body and try to open a hole in it.
However, the anemone does not let himself do. All at once, he stuffs as much tentacles as in can inside Agatha's orifices, while another inserts itself in her cock. The human lets out a very loud moan around the tendril in her mouth, that uses this chance to bury itself further inside her throat.

Meanwhile, Himari notices something afar. It looked like a bank of big, long fishes, like eels. They were still a few meters away, but they were coming closer second by second and the witch hunter had to hurry.

Fight status
Agatha - 6/10 AP - Captured by the anemone
Himari - 0/10 AP

Anemone - 2/4 FP
Swarm of Eels - 3/3 FP - 4 meters from the scene

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Watching in horror as Agatha was reeled in further by the anemone, Himari swam faster... as fast as she could, hoping against hope she could get there in time to help Agatha free before something naughty happened to her. Unfortunately though, it was a case of too little too late as Himari saw Agatha pulled in all the way up to her chest just underneath her breasts, with the witch huntress only able to imagine what was going on inside. Then suddenly, Agatha disappeared into the creature as it closed up around her, with Himari noticing the tensing up Agatha gave that could only mean she'd been penetrated and was tensing from the pleasure. Then Agatha was sucked in the rest of the way by the thing and Himari could only see Agatha's outline through the creature's skin as she thrashed around within its confines.

Himari could only imagine what was happening to Agatha within the thing, and sliced at it to try and free Agatha, her knife doing some damage, but not dissuading the thing from teasing, molesting, and raping Agatha. Before she could swing again she saw the thrashing begin to slow a bit as she heard the muffled moan and could only assume Agatha was being raped and coaxed to climax, and then she saw what appeared to be some eels coming towards her and Agatha, which she didn't really want to tangle with right now, but they were coming and obviously not friendly... most likely. Himari stabbed her knife into the anemone's side to try and simply cut a new hole in it to free Agatha, wanting to free her before the eels got to her but knowing there was a good chance Agatha wouldn't be able to help even if she did. If Himari's attacks proved ineffective in freeing Agatha, she would swim quickly over to the anemone that had held the young girl or whichever one was closest and use it for cover, trying to keep it between her and the eels, though if they saw through her tactic and moved accordingly she would have no choice but to slip into the anemone and hope that it closed up but didn't rape her. She really hoped it wouldn't come to that though, but a prolonged fight with the eels was much worse than being trapped in one of the anemone's she thought since they could at least apparently pump air into their victims.

Agatha meanwhile was being pleasured by the anemone quite thoroughly, having all her holes stuffed with tentacles, her pussy and ass clenching instinctively around their invaders, while her cock could only twitch with need and anticipation for more. She thrashed inside some more while Himari tried to free her, though the tentacles did quite the number on her and left her shaft hard as a rock while the tendril delved its way deeper into her, the thing nearly reaching her balls it felt like almost. She thrashed around again, trying to burst loose from the thing, and looking frantically around for her knife if possible to cut the thing, but if it wasn't pulled in with her she would have to punch and kick as best she could to break free.

"Oh gods... if I cum... I won't be able to keep fighting... I'll look like that poor girl earlier," Agatha thought to herself as she struggled for freedom.

OP
Kln

Kln

Reputation score

Dice rolls for the first part said:
the anemone tries to pleasure its prey further - 7 vs 6
Himari attacks - 9 vs 8
The eels get closer

the anemone tries to pleasure its prey further - 11 vs 4 - critical
Himari attacks - 3 vs 6
The eels get closer
Himari cuts and cuts, managing to almost pierce the creature. Unfortunaltely, Agatha's resistance comes to a term. The tendrils find the human's clit and three of them trap the pleasure button against their soft texture and frot quickly. A trail of cum and fem juice escape her body, quickly swallowed, while the anemone sent large quantities of cum in her body.
The tendrils fucking her pulled out of her lower holes as larger, thicker tentacles came out, ready to deposit their charge.

Dice rolls for the second part said:
Himari tries to take refuge inside an anemone (1d10) - 5 - she manages however...
Will that deter the fishes? (1d10) - 6 - yup
Now will Himari manage to get out safely? (1d10) - 7 - hands down
Agatha being a lost cause, Himari swims as fast as she could from the closing fishes and heads towards the closest sea plant. She tries to climb inside as quickly as possible, hoping that it was still satiated. Himari settles the best way she can, trying not to touch any of the pink organs inside. Unfortunately, she brushes against one of these, but the anemone reacts like a flytrap, and brushes it off. The witch hunter would not have any other chance.
She made a good decision for herself as the eels turn around the monster, and decide that it was not worth the risk. They scuttled away, looking for another prey.
Safe, albeit starting to lack air, Himari swam out of the pod-like creature, this time not touching anything. However, Agatha was still inside the other anemone.

In the meantime, the thick tentacles pushed inside Agatha, spreading the tired warrior who moaned around the air-giving tendril in her mouth. The tentacles buried as far as they could, settling against the red-haired herm's womb and intestines. Fist-sized bulges started to travel and reach her lower orifices. The tentacles' powerful muscles forced the eggs inside and the oval objects popped in Agatha's body while dozens more awaited on the other side.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Hacking away at the anemone holding Agatha, Himari just wasn't able to break through unfortunately, but she did manage to damage it a bit further... just not enough. Agatha in the meantime began to succumb to the pleasure coursing through her body as she shuddered and twitched with need, coming closer and closer to her sweet release. As the tentacles rub against her body, teasing her little pleasure button underneath her testes, Agatha came... hard, her seed spurting out and her femcum squirting out some into the Anemone's waiting body as it... absorbed or fed on it, or whatever it did.

Himari didn't see the thicker tentacles beginning to replace the smaller ones already raping Agatha, but she did see Agatha writhing around inside the thing, indicating that Agatha was being pleasured greatly by it. Agatha squirmed as her sensitive body was invaded by new tentacles, her cock a bit sensitive from already spurting her seed out in a powerful climax.

She moved around before the eels made their way over to her position, where she slipped into the anemone they'd pulled the young girl out of before. As she slipped inside, Himari accidentally touched the inside of the thing and it reacted a bit, but Himari managed to remained motionless so it didn't trap her within completely. Seeing the eels swimming away, Himari slid back out of the anemone and back over to the one Agatha was trapped in as she saw Agatha still writhing around inside her anemone.

Agatha moaned around the tentacle in her mouth, unable to break free, where she felt the thicker larger tentacles pounding her deeply, the tips pressing as deep into her pussy and ass as they could, where Agatha's eyes went wide as the creature began pressing fist sized eggs into her lower holes. Himari saw Agatha's thrashing beginning to die down as she started submitting to the creature's tentacles. Seeing that she was clear of the eels, Himari slashed at Agatha's captor to get her free, where she'd help her out and gesture her to surface and get some air while she went and cut open the final bloated anemone to see who or what was inside before heading up for some air herself.