What's new

RPG [Hige to Deko] アヤメの冒険記 ~師匠の本を求めて~ (RJ168810)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Hige to Deko]アヤメの冒険記 ~師匠の本を求めて~

1.3k+ downloads, and still can't find "good people". realy this is strange*(
this happened to other hige to deko games too

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, the author still do bugfixes/some slight content update (although it seem to be reusing images for the new scenes)

So maybe some people is waiting til the game have a stable version before posting.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I use "ITH_UpdaterV3". I'm guess that's NOT the same thing, correct?
See .
Note that I don't know if it works better for that game, but you can try :)

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

1.3k+ downloads, and still can't find "good people". realy this is strange*(
bcause that finest tag.. aka "loli".. then its make really2 hard to search..
xD

Nastro123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

bcause that finest tag.. aka "loli".. then its make really2 hard to search..
xD
for ulfm possible) but I mean "nyaa,as,eyny,bbs" and more)
P.S. 1600+already) omg)

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How the hell am I supposed to beat the stupid pink puppy thing in the dungeon on the left in the demo? I always hit it once then miss all the other attacks.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

P.S. 1600+already) omg)
yea, but this game maker seem rarely got shared.. before this game take toooo long time till someone post... lol

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

How the hell am I supposed to beat the stupid pink puppy thing in the dungeon on the left in the demo? I always hit it once then miss all the other attacks.
Level up more, the game is a bit grindy in that regard.

The boss of that place have something like 300 HP and will charge up to one-shot you in 7 turns or so.

Pilou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

P.S. 1600+already) omg)
There's a legit link on /hgg2D/

Reactions: tmw

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Jesus Jumping Jehosaphat, I have never been more glad that I stopped going to 4chan.

It has somehow managed to get even worse...I didn't even think that was possible.

Still, thanks for the tip. Now I need to go and find some brain bleach.

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is a bad idea, so here it is, if anyone is interested in that link, pm me, dont spam the thread, all credits to the original uploader and thanks from my behalf as well :D
Unless the admins or anyone is against it?

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ueh.. so many bug... -_-

edited : nah my save from trial got bugged... lol.. and still dunno why when press C got crash...

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Hold on that's not a real board. I am missing something, aren't I? Haven't been to that mental institution for a while.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Hold on that's not a real board. I am missing something, aren't I? Haven't been to that mental institution for a while.
it's a topic under /vg/

babon123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there is a link at AS now..

so anyone know how to go back to 1st village after we got to 2nd village (desert) ?

manage to kill the vampire which I assume the last boss (got congratulation scene) but there is still 3 place I cannot go.

the cave guarded by some guy, the bridge and some kind of ranch (top right).

some guide also would help since I just plough the way without knowing any choices ...

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

there is a link at AS now..

so anyone know how to go back to 1st village after we got to 2nd village (desert) ?

manage to kill the vampire which I assume the last boss (got congratulation scene) but there is still 3 place I cannot go.

the cave guarded by some guy, the bridge and some kind of ranch (top right).

some guide also would help since I just plough the way without knowing any choices ...
just go to south?

anyway im stuck with the rescue priest girl(?) in 1st time im let her to the trap.. and its seem after that when i go to church the 2nd time for rescue her, my spyin got spotted so cant help her.. is that bcause i let her 1st time? @@

babon123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just go to south?

anyway im stuck with the rescue priest girl(?) in 1st time im let her to the trap.. and its seem after that when i go to church the 2nd time for rescue her, my spyin got spotted so cant help her.. is that bcause i let her 1st time? @@
haha.. yea just notice that, I though the mountain is unpassable.

so I dont know about the priest since I didn't let her into trap, but now I can go inside the church and at nightime just need to pass security to continue.

do you know the cave on the right (blacksmith kinda guy) there is conversation there but no progress, is there suppose to be any event ?

also if anyone know on the last town/castle there is story about soldier/thief battle, but I try both choices still give me game over, I think it has something to do with fighting which soldier (black or white).

so far quite okay game but every 2-3 step there is battle kinda a pain

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

so I dont know about the priest since I didn't let her into trap, but now I can go inside the church and at nightime just need to pass security to continue.

do you know the cave on the right (blacksmith kinda guy) there is conversation there but no progress, is there suppose to be any event ?

also if anyone know on the last town/castle there is story about soldier/thief battle, but I try both choices still give me game over, I think it has something to do with fighting which soldier (black or white).

so i guess i must not let her into trap eh? cause when im in church 2nd time, after go sleep 2time i got caught.. hmm, need redo from start..

cave? i dunno bout that.. but.. he say something about not being pure or so.. bcause yes my h-stat already high and im forgot to check it back to them.

and for that bandit quest.. i dont know.. just killing 2 for clearing the way.. and boss.. then end... i guess its count as bad end (bcause u hace scene with bandit when u side with them)

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

blacksmith is 1st town weapon shop event > cave talk to him > 1st town can buy weapon > 2nd town can buy weapon > back to cave talk to him has long event, find key in cave (about NWN) to man or wait 10 day gameover

if caught by thief only to gamover

church 2nd time, 2nd day talk to ppl has choice (get 1st one), if not virgin :
middle area dont talk to yellow cap (if vrigin talk to yellow cap enough)
NW kitchen dont talk to upper left follower
west room dont talk to follower in lower
east room dont talk to white hair
not need talk to all follower, 2 3 only then back to room possibly enough

Other : if tower dont help girl, then captain talk to merchant (all 1st choice), then go forest near 2nd town, go forest east side

Last edited:

zartog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's up on nyaa btw

Status
Not open for further replies.