What's new

Hey, where'd the sun go?(Kei Weiss/Prinny #471)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Hey, where'd the sun go?(Kei Weiss/Prinny #471)

Adessa speaks without lifting her gaze. "Good. Come in. Take a book and relax. We're not going anywhere today, since I didn't expect you to be so obedient."

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kei shrugged and picked a random book and sat on the bed, reading for a bit, she stopped for a moment and tugged at the harness again" Hey um, whats this harness for mistress?" she asked.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Surprised, Adessa looks at Kei. "It's to make sure you stay obedient. What's your name, slave?"

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kei shrugged, then answered Adessas question "Kei..." she muttered, then went back to reading.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

After a couple hours of reading, Adessa gets up. "Well, that's enough of that. Can you sew or cook well? Do you have other useful skills? You're going to need something to wear when we go out, and the rags you were wearing before aren't suitable for someone serving me."

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kei shrugged "All i know of is how to sew, fight and be stealthy miss" she said, most of these learned from her time as a bandit.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Adessa motions Kei to follow and leads her to a work room, with bits of wood, a hammer and anvil and indeed, a sewing kit in one corner on a large table. There are also bits a pieces of various fabrics, though none big enough to make anything more than a very skimpy piece by itself. All the fabrics seem to be better than what Kei is used to wearing. "Unfortunately I don't have much for you to work with, but I'm sure you can come up with something...suitable for your position. I'll go out for a while, stay here until it's dinnertime or you're ready. And don't try to wander around."

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kei nods and when Adessa leaves the room, she sighs to herself, Better than nothing...i guess... she thought to herself, then she set to work making some form of clothing for herself, at this point only being some panties and a cloth around her breasts revealing the undersides of her assets, she tries to scavenge for other fabrics but to no avail, she now sits on a chair and waits for Adessa to return.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

It takes about an hour for Adessa to return, wearing some clothes herself; a long skirt and a blouse with plenty of cleavage. "Oh, you're done already? Those certainly suit you. I guess I'll just borrow you something if you need more. Is there something you'd like to do? I think you'll need another lesson in disciple, but that can wait until after we have dinner."

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"I-Its fine mistress...." she said in response to her question, she nearly gulped from the discipline statement, when asked about what she wants to do, she realises her sword was missing "Where did you put my sword....mistress?" she almost forgot to say mistress at the end of her question.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Oh, it's at the entrance. I don't really like having weapons brought into the house. Why, would you like to do some sparring, Kei?"

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Adessa asking Kei to spar was actually a good idea, as Kei needed to improve herself in combat a bit more "Ofcourse mistress" she said in a slightly cheery tone.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Adessa leads Kei through the hallway to another large room clearly meant for sparring, though a bit cramped for the purpose. Taking of her skirt to reveal her shapely legs, she picks up a practice sword from umbrella stand with a few more and moves to the other side of the room, taking a ready stance. "If you can beat me, I might have to reward you again."

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kei follows Adessa into the large room, she picks up a practice sword alongisde Adessa and goes to the other side of the room as well, getting in a ready position as well.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

A 8 vs 15
K 13 vs 10

Kei: 5/5
Adessa: 5/6
Seeing Kei ready, Adessa gives a small bow before swinging her sword towards Kei's head. Though not unskilled, the first blows are enough to show that she can't quite match Kei's training, and Kei manages to land a blow on her arm with a sharp crack. "You're pretty good at this, I see."

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kei nods in response, then suddenely dashes off to the side to bring the sword into a sweeping attack at Adessas legs.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

A 18 vs 9
K 5 vs 11
A 20 vs 7
K 2 vs 1

Kei: 3/5
Adessa: 4/6
Though Adessa isn't as skillful, she proves herself faster than Kei when a smart swing almost knocks the sword out of her hands, followed by a thrust that barely hits Kei and allows her to counter attack as Adessa is off-balance for a moment before quickly returning to her stance.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kei was startled from the sudden burst of speed from Adessa, thinking none of it she decided to adopt a more defensive stance, but occasionally suddenely attacking to try and catch Adessa off guard.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

A 2 vs 3
K 15 vs 8
A 4 vs 16
K 11 vs 1

Kei: 3/5
Adessa: 2/6
Adessa sees Kei's defensive stance and attacks, only for it to be met by a blow from Kei. A second wings passes by Kei's head and Kei manages to strike again before Adessa returns to her stance, a little slower than before.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kei notices Adessa regressing back into a defensive stance, then she decided to go into a pressuring attack style, not letting up in her attacks.