What's new

HeroineRumble

y0sman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: HeroineRumble - v0.309 Team Mode

I played the new public release and it seems to crash very quickly into any game =/

It seems it's triggered by me attempting an attack, but it seems to be random which attack triggers it.
Are you playing on 0.3091? The crash issue seems fixed for me since that release.

Blanc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm surprised by how fast this game is progressing. :eek:

Great job with the game. I can't wait for when it's completed. :D

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's.. a lot of different girls quite surprising to see that many XD

And the game performs smoothly on my laptop so that's pretty good job there.

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In v0.3091 Endless mode, i get stuck in a pin loop. I win the first match, go to pin and after the countdown and the screen transition, i don't get a new opponent. It starts me against the girl i just pinned while she is still helpless. I go to pin again and it repeats the same thing, i can't get to round 2. I've also noticed that i always start with the same opponent in round 1 (which is boring) and there's no opponent introduction.

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

In v0.3091 Endless mode, i get stuck in a pin loop. I win the first match, go to pin and after the countdown and the screen transition, i don't get a new opponent. It starts me against the girl i just pinned while she is still helpless. I go to pin again and it repeats the same thing, i can't get to round 2. I've also noticed that i always start with the same opponent in round 1 (which is boring) and there's no opponent introduction.
Endless mode will be depreciated soon for Story Mode (persistence, progression, story, plot) and/or Adventure Mode (dungeon crawler, exploration, allies n bosses and loots) so that is a "will not fix."

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Will we have the option to toggle some characters to have futa while others do not? Im asking in the case i want wolfie to have futa but not the kitty. or vice versa.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Are you able to make uniforms stay on during h-scene as optional? Sometimes I like it when the uniform stays on.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Just tried the current public build. This is pretty fantastic. I can see it going good places. Not much else to say at this point, since you seem to already have plenty planned. Will be keeping an eye on the game.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Are you able to make uniforms stay on during h-scene as optional? Sometimes I like it when the uniform stays on.
ID mostly only want that option to keep the underwear on during H scenes. perhaps later on when the game gets more finalized.

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Will we have the option to toggle some characters to have futa while others do not? Im asking in the case i want wolfie to have futa but not the kitty. or vice versa.
Yea if the patreon goal for character creation is met. Then you can create your own version of kitty or wolfie with whatever modifications you want and play as/versus them.

No current plan to implement an individual futa toggle.

Able, yes. Willing? Not really. There may be some open nipple/crotch underwear in the future tho.

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Endless mode will be depreciated soon for Story Mode (persistence, progression, story, plot) and/or Adventure Mode (dungeon crawler, exploration, allies n bosses and loots) so that is a "will not fix."
That's actually quite depressing. I hope you will reconsider it, perhaps as an unlockable? ;)

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's actually quite depressing. I hope you will reconsider it, perhaps as an unlockable? ;)
Dont worry adv mode and story mode are straight upgrades to endless mode. Endless mode has long outlived its initial goal, which was to introduce RNGed girls.

Here is a sequence between AIs that I am really fond of:

goduranus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Story Mode (persistence, progression, story, plot) and/or Adventure Mode (dungeon crawler, exploration, allies n bosses and loots)
What what? Wow, holy shit!

Also where are you planning to sell the full version after this is done? I don't like patreon.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Dont worry adv mode and story mode are straight upgrades to endless mode. Endless mode has long outlived its initial goal, which was to introduce RNGed girls.

Here is a sequence between AIs that I am really fond of:

Wow, that actually looks like a legit pro wrestling reversal spot. I'd pop pretty hard for this.

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What what? Wow, holy shit!

Also where are you planning to sell the full version after this is done? I don't like patreon.
Not sure yet. Still think game is too much of a demo atm. Ideally I prefer Patreon tho because of 10% cut instead of like 30-40%?

And for the toaster enthusiasts: adjustable rendering resolution tech is finally here!

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Endless mode will be depreciated soon for Story Mode (persistence, progression, story, plot) and/or Adventure Mode (dungeon crawler, exploration, allies n bosses and loots)
I just properly realised what you said there. Whilst I'm guessing you're mainly talking about a meta game of sorts still using all the wrestling based content. It gets me thinking. I bet you could actually do a fair bit with the fighting engine you've got so far that goes beyond the wrestling theme even. Even in it's early stages, the AI feels plenty robust. And the mechanics you have in place for special attacks, grabs, clothing damage, character stats and levels, separated stamina, endurance and H meters, etc, would all translate just fine into all sorts of themes and game designs, if you wanted to. Any game structure that can use instanced combat could theoretically make use of it.

A lot of the design elements in the fighting here, are things I've wished other different kinds of games would do. They result in an active and engaging kind of combat, that can be really good for emphasising a dramatic struggle. So much better than a single mechanically dull HP-meter that so many other games settle for. Lots of potential.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So.... how has this game been since we last heard from it?

crimsiden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well they added dialogue and nyaa. It seems to be going at a steady pace, hopefully we seee adventure mode after the summer

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The adventure mode thing looks pretty neat. is there gonna be a small taste of it in the next public update?