What's new

Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

people of ULMF, i need your help more then ever. i need to find a place that sells japanese games and ships here to america. im trying to look for this game packaged since i want a hard copy now that its getting an H-anime release. im trying to show my support like never before. this is my favorite H-game of all time.

i already tried amazon and ebay for this listing but they didn't have it as far as i can search. tried Jlist but that didn't do any good.

edit: i found it on amazon japan but it wont sell to USA since it's adult material. does any one know if i can bypass/trick it to send to me? im still searching for it but its so hard since its not that big of a name.

Last edited:

Does anyone have a download link for this? dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ119684.html

I tried looking everywhere for it with no luck

has any one found either of these 2 sets yet?

as you can see im a fan of zombie on girl. while im at it, can i request any other material you have thats zombie on girl thats not heavy main stream. IE: resident evil. too much of that, but something like fatal frame or the likes is ok.

has any one found either of these 2 sets yet?

as you can see im a fan of zombie on girl. while im at it, can i request any other material you have thats zombie on girl thats not heavy main stream. IE: resident evil. too much of that, but something like fatal frame or the likes is ok.

I don't think you will be able to find a link for these two games, considering that both games was downloaded only twice (once for each game).

Last edited:

true, but first link has 41 on the japanese dlsite and second has 170+. guess il have to buy them but im afraid they dont turn out to be any good >.<

I stumbled upon a doujin a long time ago that I haven't been able to find since. It's a school bestiality doujin where the girls are all part of a club. The upperclassmen make the new girls clean the cages and such where the dogs are being kept. They jump them and have their way with them. After a while, it switched to pigs and then eventually a horse.

Anybody have a clue what this one was called? Spent quite a while on E-Hentai trying to find the damn thing lol.

this is not a request but here to share the game i was looking for. i ended up buying it and since i have no where else to place it on the site, may as well be in the place where i started my search

(im buyer number 2 the review i gave it will be up in a few days)

and im also looking for a place to buy japanese imported or japanese site that will sell me japanese PC games. thanks in advance again.

I stumbled upon a doujin a long time ago that I haven't been able to find since. It's a school bestiality doujin where the girls are all part of a club. The upperclassmen make the new girls clean the cages and such where the dogs are being kept. They jump them and have their way with them. After a while, it switched to pigs and then eventually a horse.

Anybody have a clue what this one was called? Spent quite a while on E-Hentai trying to find the damn thing lol.

sorry for the late response, but i didn't want to make any promises of me having the doujin because my external harddrive had a broken folder in it and i was repairing it. it took over 8 hours for repair to finish and i couldn't access it to check. now that its done, here it is. one of my favorites and i have more from this auther in english too.

you're just lucky bestiality is one my favorite fetishes =p

hello everyone i have found this game by accident
wetpussygames.com/adult-games/tentacle-sluts.html
can i get the real name of the game (its not tentacle slut btw) or a dl link plz?:D

Need help finding these games

dlsitexcom/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ080230.html

dlsitexcom/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ081063.html

I'm still looking for I only found dead links so I'm hoping for someone on here has it. Thanks

I'm still looking for I only found dead links so I'm hoping for someone on here has it. Thanks

this one might work:
haven't tested it myself so be cautious.

I want to find these game!

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ043038.html

I search many times but nothing!
Thank you for your help!:D

RJ118129 強者の条件 ~あるいは正義の危うさについて~ Request

Hi been searching google for this game for quite a while now. Cant find any links? Anyone else has better luck?

Dude, it's DRM protected.

Unless it's a high profile game (girlxgirl) you'll never ever find a link anywhere.

anyone has: its an RPG game and it doesnt look that bad so i dont get why there is no link :(

Is there any other way i could post something that contains a URL without having 15 posts? Because I really want to know the source of these GIFs that I found and I'm dying to know where they came from :/

Upload them into album. You should be able to create one from your profile.

Back