What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

and everyone that said the word vanja in the last few post where never seen again >.>

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Again I digress. I apologize for not being assed enough to read 51 pages of things I don't really care about.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

All of ya'll stop bitching at each other. If I wanted to read posts of people being dickbags to each other I'd go to /a/
All of this bickering is cluttering my would-be perfectly organized email inbox

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I'm fine with Vanja requests being in this thread. There's nothing wrong with that. What I AM opposed is needless cluttering of the thread with multiple posts of "Can I have the game/PM too please?" after one person's requested/posted it.Nana has done nothing wrong.

However, Nana I just want to let you know that Vanja is a very sensitive subject around here. It's really hard for us to take any request for those games seriously because of how it brings out some of the stupidest humanity has to offer. So please don't take too much offense from what some of these guys are saying. (Granted nobody really said anything too offending in the first place, soooo... >.>)

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

It's cool. I'll just keep it in mind then. Guess I'll look around and see if I can figure out who to ask if anybody at all.

VidiVeni

Reputation score

Anyone got any of the vids from this group?

wazzup

Reputation score

Anyone got any of the vids from this group?

mmm did you actually try googling yourself before posting ?_? there are download links on every hit. if the English name doesn't give much feedback, just google the Japanese title or circle.

and btw, i've seen some of their works, and you reallllly are not missing out on much...

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I was curious if anyone had a Torrent or download link for any and/or all of the "Henshin !!! Pants ni Natte Kunkun Peropero" games. I searched and found several comments regarding the game, but noticed all linking to Hongfire which is down for me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

wazzup

Reputation score

I was curious if anyone had a Torrent or download link for any and/or all of the "Henshin !!! Pants ni Natte Kunkun Peropero" games. I searched and found several comments regarding the game, but noticed all linking to Hongfire which is down for me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I found the CG pack:

DMonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Adventure Island nightmare (RJ081901) another link plz i cant download from dlsite

zale

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sexy3D] セクシーモデル<<悪夢の冒険島>> Sexy model <<Adventure Island nightmare>>

any links for that

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Requesting any RPG/Strategy/Simulator VR game similar to Rance or Venus Blood series with actual gameplay. Yeah, big bad guy wins the battle and rapes cute girls. Not RPG Maker stuff. I tried to find something similar, but stumbled on RPG maker, or a small number of actually VR content. :(
Thanks.

wazzup

Reputation score

Requesting any RPG/Strategy/Simulator VR game similar to Rance or Venus Blood series with actual gameplay. Yeah, big bad guy wins the battle and rapes cute girls. Not RPG Maker stuff. I tried to find something similar, but stumbled on RPG maker, or a small number of actually VR content. :(
Thanks.
You can look into Utawarerumono (I think I spelled that right). It is a strategy game with a story. And, yes, if you bump up the difficulty, it will require you to actually think...very very hard. The gameplay is similar to Disagea and FF Tactics, with a little twist of its own. Unfortunately there is no "bad guy" that rapes girls; you are the "good guy" that fucks girls.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Utawarerumono, Tears to tiara, Battle Goddess series and other Eushully, Sengoku hime series&KoiHime - about 300 GB of this stuff on my hdd. Thanks for advice, but I'm tired of good guys. :D

redx

Reputation score

you've got sengoku hime @.@

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I see there's a thread up for the Princess Knight Catue animu, but we don't have one with the game, do we? I've been looking around for that, but all I can find's an .avi of the scenes from the game, not the actual game itself... or, well, whatever and are from.

That torrent appears to be unseeded, also.