What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Got a question...I've been watching and waiting for the release of the game "Moero Downhill Night 2". Except that the game can't be played on my computer and I'm not going to bother with all of the complicated crap of making it run.

BUT. I want to see the art in the game.

Can anyone find, or create, a gallery/zip file of all of the H-images in Moero: Downhill Night 2?

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

No one has anything? Or are those really the only ones? :p

Look up papuru koneko on google, and check out their "Master" board. It's a similar game, with lots of text and stat sliders and shit. Small game, and discontinued, unfortunately (the dev's busy with irl stuff, IIRC).

Also, on the Futanari Palace boards, there seems to be a new game, which I am still in the process of downloading.

Last edited:

Fanfictioner

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone know where to find the climax picture for this, or a collection including this? I've been searching all over creation because I found the second picture for this but never saved it. I tried gelbooru, where I thought it was before, but now I can't find it there either.

I think the artist is someone named askray or something? That was the tag on gelbooru for the collection of other pics this one is from.

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Unless she's just flat chested I'm afraid that is Loli which isn't allowed. I may be wrong though.

Fanfictioner

Lurker
Reputation score

Think you might be right. I'll remove the link.

E

Exofluke

Holy shit! Where can I find this series (if it's any longer or anything):

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I saw head explosion?

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Holy shit! Where can I find this series (if it's any longer or anything):

Hrmmm... well, apparently there's already ... and apparently there's a being made... somewhere... somewhen...

Couldn't be arsed to actually look for the extant episodes.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Does anyone know where to find the climax picture for this, or a collection including this? I've been searching all over creation because I found the second picture for this but never saved it. I tried gelbooru, where I thought it was before, but now I can't find it there either.

I think the artist is someone named askray or something? That was the tag on gelbooru for the collection of other pics this one is from.
AskRay is indeed an artist. You could try Danbooru, if you haven't.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Ikkiless Gelbooru

OH. I tried doing one word. ^_^; I'll try two next time.
EDIT: Does anyone know who this girl is? :

Last edited:

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Who is this girl?

That's Shiba'i Chuutatsu, or "Maria-sama" as Ten'i affectionately calls her

The only one here I can't remember is the red-haired girl in the upper left, but I know she's a game-only character. If anyone wants to know, here's the roll call

Game-only red head girl, Sonsaku Hakufu, Chou Sen (another game-only girl), Saji Genpou, Kanu Unchou (my goddess Kanu....), Ryofu Housen, Shiba'i Chuutatsu, Chou'un Shiryuu, Chouhi Ekitoku, Ryomou Shimei, Ten'i, Kakouen Myosai, Ryuubi Gentoku and Shokatsuryu Koumei

Last edited:

Fanfictioner

Lurker
Reputation score

I just tried there after your suggestion. no luck either. Although it seems another person called bosshi is also tagged in the same pics as askray. Course I tried both in both sites and neither had even the first pic.

deathpuppy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know where I could get this?

It's called egg-laying in the womb.

I can only find the sequel of it on google and it comes in a few parts so it's hard to determine if it's safe. Thanks in advance :)

E

Exofluke

I'm curious if anyone has found some of the awesome VN type games from this developer:

I've found these two on hongfire:

<--- Really fucking hot.

Know of any others rolling around the net?

*** Found a Doujin on ehentai:

Last edited:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I've found these two on hongfire:

<--- Really fucking hot.
Hongfire link please?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
Re: Does anyone know the original animation of this game?

I don't blame you for not looking through the comments on that page. I try not to, either. :p

ANYWAYS.

Apparently, the animation is originally part of something called , from what I can tell. Looks like Young Mike uploaded the collection on another site at one point, but the links died.

EDIT:
If anyone has the complete collection or has a link that isn't sharingmatrix (that was the only one I could find, though I'd like to believe other links are out there), upload would be appreciated unless you can't for some reason.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I friend wants to know what CG set these pics come from;