What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

usernameao

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

I remember reading a doujinshi some time ago. I believe it started with something like "Miss something after losing the student council elections *blah blah* you are now granted a position as student public meat slave". It is viewed from the girl's side and how she was turned into public sex dump while the guy she likes was stolen by the female antagonist.

Another scene in there was the student council gave out tickets that allowed students to fuck her.

I know it did'nt exactly go 100% like that but i believe that is a pretty concise summary of the start of the plot.

I'm just throwing this out here since I am having a lot of trouble finding it. Not sure if its a tankoubon but it is pretty lengthy.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can point me in the right direction.

EDIT: Addtl Details
I think the male protag that the heroine likes is being bound by the female antagonist.
Also, i read this Doujinshi in English, if it helps.

possible tags :
male:cheating
female:femdom, public use, humiliation, slave, ahegao

Additional scenes i remember:
it had boy's bathroom sex, outdoor sex and is mostly centered on the main heroine getting raped and ganged.
Note: i've been searching using these tags for awhile now and can't seem to find it so i'm not sure if the gallery is properly tagged or was deleted.

EDIT: Found it thanks to someone, it's (C77) [Finecraft69 (6ro-)] Damaged! ~ Sono Shiuchi Shitsuyou ni Yousha Naku... ~ (DISCIPLINE) [English]

Last edited:

caradas1030

Reputation score

Recently, I've fallen down a hole of using VNR to "translate" some visual novels, mostly BISHOP stuff. There are a few so far that have had scenes where one of the heroines if forced to strip, often in public, either to show loyalty to the mian character, because they can't refuse, or sometimes even like it. Kagai Jugyou, Mesu Kyoushi 3 & 4, and Sansha Mendan.

Does anyone know of other games with similar scenarios? They don'y have to be CG events, in fact the only one that I listed that is was Sansha Mendan.

Last edited:

tenti

Reputation score

I'm looking for a game i cannot find anywhere. It was a 2D platformer with pixel graphics, the character is female but as far as i can remember she is never stripped all the way, she's always left with her panties on... at least i think so.

the first level is in a green area with pink and blue slimes, the boss is a large slime. after that you can explore a world map and go to the other levels in any order.

one level is a water level with the boss being a crystal or a gem.

another level takes place in a haunted house type location and the enemies are floating masks and shadow creatures.

another level i believe had floating eyeballs and the boss was just loads of these creatures but in different colours.

i remember so much but the name escapes me and no amount of google searching using different keywords is helping!

FishnChips

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It was a 2D platformer with pixel graphics, the character is female but as far as i can remember she is never stripped all the way, she's always left with her panties on... at least i think so.

the first level is in a green area with pink and blue slimes, the boss is a large slime. after that you can explore a world map and go to the other levels in any order.
Is it maybe トビ姫 - Inter Breed - (Tobihime, RJ154397) ?

xinmega

Reputation score

Hello, I'm trying to find an old game that I had played before. I believe it was a japanese rpg with some purity change aspects and game over losses. I remember one of the loss scenes involved like a farmer and his son with spanking. Does anyone know this game?

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

good night 4 all u guys :D
i have a request (duuh)
is about a game like pokemon. the main character is a guy like ash (maybe) who talks at start with a teacher (carvalho)? and you need to select a pokeball who have a girl (pokegirl) inside and after that you go to your journey (Fap for the win) world. the pokegirls are like the Vocaloid characters and some another ones like asuka from evagelion. its a true old game, i've lost this after a badblock on my HDD (rest in peace HDD T.T) someone can help find this?:(

Poati

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if it's the right topic here but I am looking for any game where you play a male actor who is active on female animals (horses prefered).

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Not sure if it's the right topic here but I am looking for any game where you play a male actor who is active on female animals (horses prefered).

kuroshiryuji

Reputation score

xvideos.com/video12555335/big_tit_hentai_beauty_fucked_by_orc
I hope you know the source of this one :D

Poati

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could've mentioned that i played these already :s Sorry.
But still thanks for the help. Games with female horses seem to be rare.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Could've mentioned that i played these already :s Sorry.
But still thanks for the help. Games with female horses seem to be rare.
Have you tried the Violated Hero games from Dieselmine? I have no idea how much monstergirls are in those games but maybe it's worth a shot?

Poati

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have you tried the Violated Hero games from Dieselmine? I have no idea how much monstergirls are in those games but maybe it's worth a shot?
Nope. Haven't played these. Will definitely take a look thank you :)
Still think that there are no horses in them :s

shrek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know where I can get a working link for this game? (Thank you for taking your time to read this)

-RJ199169

shrek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm looking for a game that's like these 2 games listed:

patreon.com/er34games

resigame.blogspot.ae/?zx=320c3f6cadace06d

But more specifically which features I'm looking for, I'll list down below:

-I'm hoping for some sort of Corruption/Whore/Naughty bar that increases the more you have intercourse/sex. Along with changing the way the female protagonist acts towards sex (The more naughty, the more "willing" she'll act).

-Not a RPG Maker game. It doesn't matter if it's a RPG genre game at all, but I had my fair share of those type of games, and I'd like something different :).

-Some sound or dialogue during the sex scenes. (Moaning, Text box, Voice, Sounds of the intercourse, etc.)

-Features Rape

-Sex scenes aren't only in CG, featuring sex with moving models/pixels/dots/etc.

With all this being said, I hope the best for the recommendations :D.
Thank you for taking the time to read this~

El rapatapata

Reputation score

Trying to find some games like:
Bad End Hospital: dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE175399.html
Ghost Building of Illusions: dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE186178.html

I really liked the gameplay, where you start as a virgin female heroine. If anyone knows something like that I would be thankfull :)

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Does anyone has a working link for v.1.3 or higher?