What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Would anyone happen to know where you could find this:

I used to have it a long time ago, but lost it soon after due to a computer wipe. Never been able to find it again since. I've found one single torrent for アットイウマニスッポンポン エモノノキオク.1 which is apparently the game I'm looking for, but it has no seeders or leechers and always gets stuck at 88.6% no matter how long I have it running. I don't know what else to do.

Pyran

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I hate to be so vague, but I'm trying to remember a game for RPG Maker from a few years ago. The protagonist was a blond woman, and you could work in the shops around town. As you worked and did other things, you could raise her heart count, which let you strip and do other things while you worked. I think the name began with an L?
Sorry for the vagaries, but that's all I remember.

Onyxdime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a hentai game I played years ago.

It's a side-scroller set in a school.
You fight enemies by kicking/punching them.
You are able to squirt as a weapon which hurts the monsters.

It had an unusual art style, similar to the style in the picture below. However, it doesn't appear to have been made by these developers.

I remember to access the gallery you walk into the school's infirmary.

Oh! And various levels had different themes e.g. a hellscape, underground, etc.

If I think of anything else I'll add it.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

^ I am ~66% sure this is the one you're looking for. xD
>

khaledraw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey there
I'm looking for games similar than :
1- Anekasegi [Ver.1.42]
2- Netorare Imouto Misaki Eng

and full eng translated

Pyran

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it one of Saboten or Acerola's games? They play like that. You're describing a very wide array of h-games unfortunately.
I seem to recall that the heroine was a priestess, and that it was a fantasy type game?

Onyxdime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^ I am ~66% sure this is the one you're looking for. xD
>
This is it! Thanks :)

I must have played a different version of the same game - the one I played only had 1 girl in it.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This is it! Thanks :)

I must have played a different version of the same game - the one I played only had 1 girl in it.
Yup, there were 2 versions... the one with only one girl was probably an alpha/beta, but I do remember it had additional scene that wasn't in the final game, so I did a little digging now, and found (in Japanese) which covers both versions and even has a screenshot of the scene I mentioned:

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to ask this in, but here I go.

Does anyone know of any decent games(preferably animated, but doesn't have to be.) with lamias and/or harpies? I know of Monster Girl Quest, Eroico and Echidna Wars. Do you have any recommendations?

In detail I'm hoping to find a hentai game where you play as a male character(or female where you are the monster.) who either gets to have sex with, or gets raped by a lamia or harpy, preferably animated, but doesn't have to be, I may just be spoiled.

Alternatively, any recommendations for games with fox/wolf girls?

Padraig

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looking for this game RJ181051

English : Trespass * Mother Son Sex!
Original : 乱入・母息子姦!

Anyone know if a download link is up for it yet?

Attachments

Last edited:

Ironnipple

Reputation score

So im trying to find a game i played years ago.

From what i remember it was a game where you were a kid in high school and you had to try to win over up to 3 girls to have sex with.

You could buy them gifts, and take them on dates, call them from the city screen, etc. And when you finally got them, it wasnt like a mini game to have sex, you just got the scene to play out (you may have had to hit next buttons or what not).

any ideas? thanks!

keith3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wazzap

I'm posting on behalf of user g0i5y since, at the time of request this person didn't have permission to post. I see they've made 2 posts now, but I like to keep my promises.

g0i5y said:
Hi!

So sorry for the slow -beyond slow- response, work has been hectic!

I like any type of game. My preferences as to fetishes are futa, yuri, netorare. Anything with a good plot and character dynamics which isn't vanilla is up my alley!

I like Village of Nightmares, AloneXP, The Last Sovereign, Noxian Nights, Roundscape Adorevia, Bandit's Assault and Loki's Corruption.

Like you, I can only understand English.
Feel free to directly PM g0i5y or reply here since I'll notify them about this post. Thanks!

KastaaYuzuru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello people!

Since I find it REALLY hard to find the type of games I like, I'll ask very kindly here.

Anyone know of any RPG games where your female companions can turn out getting raped by the enemy you're battling?

For example: You battle a monster together, you lose, your companion is raped.

It doesn't matter if it's a free game or not, I'll probably buy it if I have to.

Thanks!

(note that fetishes doesn't matter to me)

Padraig

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello people!

Since I find it REALLY hard to find the type of games I like, I'll ask very kindly here.

Anyone know of any RPG games where your female companions can turn out getting raped by the enemy you're battling?

For example: You battle a monster together, you lose, your companion is raped.

It doesn't matter if it's a free game or not, I'll probably buy it if I have to.

Thanks!

(note that fetishes doesn't matter to me)
Amor Magic Academy, and "ぼくとママとしょうたくん"

KastaaYuzuru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Amor Magic Academy, and "ぼくとママとしょうたくん"
First off, I'd like to THANK YOU for answering! To be honest i didn't expect anyone to do so.

Though, I realised I forgot to say that I can't actually read Japanese, so I don't understand anything.

Oops..

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

First off, I'd like to THANK YOU for answering! To be honest i didn't expect anyone to do so.

Though, I realised I forgot to say that I can't actually read Japanese, so I don't understand anything.

Oops..
Amor Magic Academy is being translated by m1zuki at the moment. and look around to find WIP files with most of the game currently translated. Or you can wait for the whole thing to come out. The other game, "ぼくとママとしょうたくん", will be translated soon if you check here.

KastaaYuzuru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I checked them both out, can't wait for the final releases!

Thank you for this information.

Urmominmybed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know a game where you play as this warrior girl in a bikini armor (has blue hair I think) and you can talk with all these other girls (that are also in bikini armor). You can also find this 1 boy in the beginning where if you talk to him he asks you to get something and then he fingers the MC. There was also a boss that was a door and if you lost to it you would be trapped in the middle of it so anyone can f*ck you. Another boss was this orc where if you lost he would make you his slave the game over was the mc petrified.

If anyone knows what I am talking about it would be great. Thank you

KuroAsagi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone around here have the upgraded account on Saucenao?
Please help me out,name of the artist is "옹기추적자" here's one of his works imgur.com/a/qiZkG. I really love his drawings but so sad his pixiv got deleted for some reason,i can't find his full gallery anywhere but saucenao. I have no upgraded account to click the "info lookup" button :(

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have RJ018657? (Petrifaction) I know it's an old game, but I looked online, and it doesn't seem to be available anywhere. I don't even think that dlsite has a valid version, as the demo downloads they offer seem to be missing files and crash immediately. I can't trust that the full versions that they offer will work if they can't offer a functional demo.

If anyone has a working version of this game, please respond.