What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

I need y'all help to find a hentai, I've been searching for a month now, it haunt my nights. It's a pretty bad one tho. :D

I remember 2 scenes from it.

First one: A professor do those stuff to that somewhat-underage-girl in a classroom and register it with a camera up-close. Lots of creamy stuff ensue. (Hint: it's all happening on a poor desk)

Second one: 2 somewhat-underage-girls prostitute themselves to a not-so-thin guy (one is a blond with short hair) and goes into a hotel. Yuck, the blonde girl is not feeling well so she stay in the bathroom and the other girl (black haired I think) gets it all. In the end, the guy still want more and go into the bathroom to "rape" that poor sick blonde girl.

I hope that's enough to identify it, that's all I can remember.

Thanks !

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is probably a long shot, but I figured I'd ask after a long time of searching.

Does anyone happen to know where (if anywhere) you could download this:

I've only found one torrent for it, here: but it's long since been dead and the download gets stuck at 88.6%

I had the game a long time ago, but I can't for the life of me remember where I got it from, and I've been without it for many years now after losing everything on my PC way back when.

For a long while now, I've been thinking about all the stuff I lost back then and this game came to mind. If for no other reason than nostalgia, I'd really like to get my hands on it again. Could anyone possibly help?
Since it's been a month, I figured I'd ask for help on this again, one last time ^

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Argh, I can't remember the name of a game that was translated a long time ago. It had lolicon so I don't need a link, only the name.

It involved a tentacle creature escaping a lab. You had one option: where to go, either the mountains, to the city, or to the ocean. There was a loli at each location and the endings differed wildly.

The mountain involved hiding out in vacation house and a rich girl comes there without her parents. There is the tentacle rape, then the girl decides to keep the tentacle creature as a kind of pet and leaves it with food in the house.

If you go to the city, the heroine is a girl with pink hair who gets raped in the gym equipment room. The doctor that created the monster gives her a card to contact him if she sees it but she tears it up.

Finally, if you go to the ocean, the loli ends up swimming to a hidden cave to rest and hide. She finds you there and pets you, unaware that its slime is an aphrodisiac. She ends up being impregnated by the tentacle creature.
Any hits on this yet?

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could anyone point me at a full download of this? Can't find it anywhere

Haxor101

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Could anyone point me at a full download of this? Can't find it anywhere

That's some terrifying shit... :eek:

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So, I've gotta a request, it's slightly different than normal, I think. I'm looking for a DLSite game, but I don't know it's number or name. I'm fairly certain it's an RPG of some sort, with a battlefuck theme. I specifically remember the description for it on the English DLSite pointing out that both you and the opponent orgasm, no matter which one of you wins.

Again, I know that's not much to go on, but maybe one of you has an encyclopedic knowledge of these descriptions? ^^

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

So, I've gotta a request, it's slightly different than normal, I think. I'm looking for a DLSite game, but I don't know it's number or name. I'm fairly certain it's an RPG of some sort, with a battlefuck theme. I specifically remember the description for it on the English DLSite pointing out that both you and the opponent orgasm, no matter which one of you wins.

Again, I know that's not much to go on, but maybe one of you has an encyclopedic knowledge of these descriptions? ^^
Might be one of the games made by

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there a chance that someone still has a copy of Armored Fucker Final (and maybe ムクムクウォー/Mukumuku War as well) that I can download?

guythat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone send me a full download link of this?

Ancellion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so im looking for this game, but the thing is i dont remember the name or where to find it :D (there wasnt rly even a focus on any real hentai either but hey :p)

so the game had you playing a princess who married a hero (i think), the whole story basicly was after the whole cliche: heroes beat the badguy thing etc and what happens after.

the fun part of the game was however that whenever you reached an ending (and there were tons) you unlock more stuff for you to explore and do.
a few small details i remember are, that you had a maid, there was an ending where you could become the bandit queen, also there was a hot spring/bath above the castle and the game was english and after each ending you kinda just woke up in her bed like it was a dream... i dont remember much else XD.

hope anyone can direct me to the game im looking for, or even provide a link if they have it still on their pc :D

thanks in advance and hope this is the right spot to ask

soo, nvm i found it myself :D it was Embric of Wulfhammer’s Castle, their site is still up so if someone is interested in what i was going on about, just google it and ull find it too :D (be warned.. terrible red site with yellow letters :p)

Last edited:

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I was just wondering if anybody knew, if Vanja's ever made a platformer that featured a struggle free mechanic?

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anybody got the lewdbeasts, the witch, and her daughter lying around? its this game.

Robocopio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Was the Onichichi visual novel ever translated? :confused:
Only found a japanese version of it.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

followed the link and it led me to the dreaded land of linkbucks which doesnt work.....but thanks for trying.
It's was on the usual culprit site last time I checked.

*EDIT*
*poof*

Last edited:

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Mhh i stumbled across several Peach and Rosalina clones, named "Royalty PPPPU" on swf-chan.
Now i wonder if there is a source or site with the origin, like the last updated version. :/

For research purpose only ;)

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Nice finding =D