Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Anyone know the name of this game

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1816878
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1816877
I think is this game: (Travel-IN-g)
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ135418.html

*Edited* We have a thread about it here http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25831
Unfortunately, we can't share it, cuz it has loli

You are welcome! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looking for an older hentai game RPG Maker game where the MC and her sister are trapped in a dungeon with a mutant that looks like Sloth. The goal is for the MC to solve some puzzles while avoiding the mutant who tries to hunt down the MC and rape and impregnate her. Each time the MC gets caught there is a scene and then it resets as she tries to escape the dungeon again.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still looking for RJ157941.

Most google sites links are fake and the usual ones i go too don't have it, nor does the Sukebei torrent site.

DaemonTheDemi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What hentai is this?

Wish I had more to go on but this is all I have for a picture, anyone know?

Douri

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I played some hrpgs like a year ago, most of them were unfinished back then, sadly, I forgot all the names, right now I can only describe one from memory: it had a female MC , I think she was a nun/priestess , had corruption mechanics, battle-rape, pretty standart overall. most of the areas were blocked off with signposts as barriers, as they were not finished yet, it started in a city/temple in the city. Does anyone know which game I'm describing here? :D

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I played some hrpgs like a year ago, most of them were unfinished back then, sadly, I forgot all the names, right now I can only describe one from memory: it had a female MC , I think she was a nun/priestess , had corruption mechanics, battle-rape, pretty standart overall. most of the areas were blocked off with signposts as barriers, as they were not finished yet, it started in a city/temple in the city. Does anyone know which game I'm describing here? :D
Could you possibly be talking about this game here?

h t t p://www(dot)dlsite(dot)com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE159273.html[/url]

bobalgorethe

Reputation score

So, been trying to remember the name of this game but cannot for the life of me...

Emo looking kid transforms into monster(looked somewhat like toothless but with tentacles) and assaults a castle, has time of day encounter mechanics reminiscent of Majora's Mask.

Only other items of note that I can recall... some wizard girl is helping you, hides in a hidden area close to where you start. And I recall the 'gallery' screen having two alternatives for each person's encounter, an A and a B scenario. Was on a timeline with the various openings for finding the person mapped out(like Majora's Mask).

Thanks for your time,
Bob

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, been trying to remember the name of this game but cannot for the life of me...

Emo looking kid transforms into monster(looked somewhat like toothless but with tentacles) and assaults a castle, has time of day encounter mechanics reminiscent of Majora's Mask.

Only other items of note that I can recall... some wizard girl is helping you, hides in a hidden area close to where you start. And I recall the 'gallery' screen having two alternatives for each person's encounter, an A and a B scenario. Was on a timeline with the various openings for finding the person mapped out(like Majora's Mask).

Thanks for your time,
Bob
h t t p://w w w.ulmf(dot)org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26337
I believe they talk about that game here. It's pretty fun, though it can be difficult. Don't expect any links though, it contains loli. Try searching the jap name on hentaibedta, they have a download for it I believe.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Has anyone seen this work by T project lying around? All the links appears to be dead

Urmominmybed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Been trying to think of this 1 game I played a while back. You are a fat otaku and you battle fuck some idol or magical girl. You can use toys, kissing, touching her, etc. I can't remember the name of it at all. Anyone know it?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Been trying to think of this 1 game I played a while back. You are a fat otaku and you battle fuck some idol or magical girl. You can use toys, kissing, touching her, etc. I can't remember the name of it at all. Anyone know it?
This is the only game that comes to mind right now

Pwishmonger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey fellas, need some help finding a CG (I saw it on e-hentai). It had no dialogues if I remember correctly.

I only remember a little details here and there as I last saw it years ago!
What I remember:

It was about a warrior heroine girl. She looks something like Yohko Asagiri (or maybe it was her, it's been too long) from Leda.
Scenes I remember:
1. Her being gang raped in school in her school uniform by other students
2. Her taking on and eventually being raped by a humanoid villain that has the face of an old bird, beak and all. And the villain had some tentacles.

I'd be estatic if someone knows what I'm talking about as I've been looking for it for AGES.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That is the Dungeons & Prisoners prototype. The full version hasn't been released, and no release date has been announced.

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thought I'd try posting one of the weirdest [and, thus, toughest] requests here.

What I'm looking for are sources for the audio tracks I uploaded (archive contains 3 folders, I'm looking for all 3 games)

www8[dot]zippyshare[dot]com/v/3HReEGgG/file.html

Another catch is that I dont have any information on them (except the fact that those folders' Date of Creation is mid-2012, putting games' release dates prior to that....for what's that worth, which, I imagine, is next to nothing).

I'll be grateful for any information about the sources (i.e. not necessarily links for the actual games).

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looking for two very old games by TechnoBrake

and

Please send me a PM if you can help me out.

Last edited:

GoldBeetle

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Source of this please?

bobdark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looking for a Metroidvania game i played a while ago.

I thought the game was called sphere of innocence or something but i cant seem too find it anymore.

Its not really a h-game but there was nudity. You play as a female, you could gather clothes dropped by enemies to alter your appearance and stats. It had a cool intro where you fought a bunch of skeletons.

TheCardWielder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
[Request] Looking for works by CODENAME-Fang/Fire Tiger

Hello, the Card Wielder here.
Usually I'm lurking within the games section of this forum, however a artist has come to my attention recently, CODENAME-Fang/Fire Tiger/ whatever other names they are using. I've been able to locate some of their work online, however I was hoping someone, or some people, could help me in finding the rest.
In particular I'm looking for:
1) [Darkhorse] Broken Doll series from 3 onwards:
2) His oldest two [Imagine Chicken] works:

3) Any by [SCAPEGOAT], however I cannot locate them on DLsite, so a link to what's available from them is also helpful

Otherwise, any links to his works are appreciated, just hoping someone can help me find these ones I'm looking for, thank you

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looking for:

All links found so far are broken, Tesseract wanted a partial, but can't do it without a working download link. >w<