What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Looking for a game called -堕ちモノRPG- 聖騎士ルヴィリアス (RJ126642) but can´t find any working download links.

If anyone have this game plz upload a download link or knows of a
working one plz post to me about it.
If you're talking about , just search it up on , I saw one of the posts had a torrent. When you're looking for a game that has part of the name in dashes like that, if searching the full name doesn't find anything - try searching without the part in dashes.

ex. -堕ちモノRPG- 聖騎士ルヴィリアス = no results
聖騎士ルヴィリアス = plenty of results

killer834

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New computer, looking for this RPG maker game I had a while back, don't remember alot but i'll tell you what I can, basic monster girl vs guy situation, for the few few quests you were on a island that had a village and a dungeon full of monster girls which some blonde haired male brought you into to train, first boss there was a Lamia, I remember to see all the sex scenes you went into a building that had the setup of a hotel with each monster girl in it, does anyone remember it?

Edit : It is called ROBFS4U

Last edited:

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Need help remembering either the circle or the game name.
The first game this circle made are about warrior nun, don't play it much.
The second one are about housewife and her husband trying to make money at dungeon city. MILF with bikini armor and the husband is scrawny mage. Has NTR and the nun I mentioned earlier make appearance here.

Got any idea? If i remember correctly their new game should be released soon.
Oh yeah, forgot to mention but this circle artist character have tendency to have sameface.

edit: never mind i found the circle name へいせん堂

Last edited:

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm trying to remember the name of a flash game I remember playing. It was kinda weird. You played as a red-headed waitress in a fast food joint. If you got the orders right, you got a cut away to a burger-themed CG (i.e. ketchup/mustard bukkake). After that section of the game ended you then went into some soft of sex-fight arena against another girl, I think? I never got past that part.

Anyway, I can't remember the name but would like to see it again. Thanks.

narub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Heya, looking for RPGmaker games that are mostly about corruption female protagonist.

Arms devicer, naked order, jk nt-r, ariadne, Magica are the ones ive played and can think of, something akin to it?

Pref in English, fully or partial.

Last edited:

apassingguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ097914.html
Does anyone have this game?

Peteydk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

looking for an unfinished game.
It is an RPG game, where the protagonist is a young boy, who is seducing his mother, and maybe sister and other people. The battle system was quite unique because you battled with pokemon cards. Anyone remember it? :D

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heya, looking for RPGmaker games that are mostly about corruption female protagonist.

Arms devicer, naked order, jk nt-r, ariadne, Magica are the ones ive played and can think of, something akin to it?

Pref in English, fully or partial.
Try Salvation, pretty awesome, and you get to see the corruption of 3 characters.
Game has only partial, but it's fairly easy to follow :)

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^anyone have a DL for this? would appreciate a link in pm if you guys have it.
Everywhere I've looked for it all the links are down.

blinking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looking for a town building game.

You can build a town and send the girls on quests (sidescrolling killing monsters) and you can use spells. Give me the name of the game if you know what I'm talking about thankyou. Also looking for town building games.

stormfire150

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone help me find Madou Koukaku? I can't seem to find a download. Also does anyone have any English patch for it with instructions?

Edit: Found the game and an English patch for it BUT the English patch is fairly bad... Anyone have one that is translated fairly okay?

Last edited:

shawnenrita

Reputation score

Trying to remember this game i saw on here a while back, it was about girls in robot suits, guns, and it was heavily moddable.
was a 3d game, and thats all i can remember, its driving me nuts cause i forgot to bookmark it :(

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Trying to find the name of a game that I can't remember. it pretty old but ill describe it as best as I can.

Ok this game from what I remember has girls tied up by tentacles? and they are getting raped and possible being pregnated by these 2 demon women using tentacles or something is doing it for them. Now to be honest that all I can remember but I will list more details.

Animated - yes
Voice - yes
application - yes
flash - no

Now I know it can't be a Masurao game since I played them all but it very very similar to it. Here a link on an example of the game im looking for but different story and character.

I really hope someone has even a little hint that can help me remember the name of this game.

stormfire150

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm looking for Lenbin no La DEA. Anyone have a DL (Prefer MEGA)? Pm me please. Can't find many of Eushully's game .3.

Edit: Found it

Last edited:

dullman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm looking for games from netorare genre but similar to ntr rpg 1 and 2 the guy knows and watch hidden when girl is having sex with other guys so anyone knows similar games? (it doesn't matter if it's vn or rpg)

mikceron

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Looking for a town building game.

You can build a town and send the girls on quests (sidescrolling killing monsters) and you can use spells. Give me the name of the game if you know what I'm talking about thankyou. Also looking for town building games.
?

anyone knows mods (sidestories) for MGQ which isnot on wiki? with new CG's if possible.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Not a game but...anyone got a link for Heroine Pinch 12? (An anthology doujin)

Bovachek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really not sure where to start here. I'm looking for something I only faintly remember. It was all animated scenes, but in an .exe file. You'd navigate to the selection menu and choose which scenes you wanted to view. It was pretty good animation and it had a pretty high resolution to it. It was of a really busty/curvy girl tied up inside of a wooden building. The file size was more than one gig.

Really not sure on any more details than that. I can picture what it looked like in my head, but I don't know how to explain it.

Ooblex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are there any other games like Inter Breed where girls pregnant with monsters on purpose? Something focusing a little more on the breeding process would be nice.

Hell, any games focusing on impregnation or pregnancy, either getting girls pregnant or girls getting themselves pregnant, with humans or monsters or whatever. (Both would be best)

Also any games other than Inter Breed and Parasite in City where the animations and art quality are reasonably good. Most games are too wooden or generic.

Really trying to avoid the tedious RPG maker fair, too.
And big points if the girls enjoy it, too.

Probably nothing like this exists....