Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

I'm looking for RJ126019 version 1.02a

chriska

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are there any other good RPGs by the maker of Virgin Island?
I really liked the artstyle.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are there any other good RPGs by the maker of Virgin Island?
I really liked the artstyle.
in one word, no. sorry to tell you that, but on the bright side I'm sure that there are other games with similar art

I'm now looking for RJ079411

bs1995

Reputation score

plz help me sir i need the name of this anime thank!
i.imgur.com/lWNPeag.gif

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

plz help me sir i need the name of this anime thank!
i.imgur.com/lWNPeag.gif
That's not hentai, though google says it's from an anime called Sword Art Online II. Episode 9 to be specific.

jkang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
looking for a game

hi i'm looking for this short maybe less then 30 min game where all you need is a mouse. you control a team of 3 people a blue ninja, purple ninja, and a priestess. the map will move for you and all you get is three levels. if you would please pm me with the game name or the link to the game it would be appreciated.

sam_159

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looking for a game i played a while back, in fact two games made by the same maker. The first game you played as a blonde woman with large breasts (maybe a tad overweight, not sure fuzzy memory) and the part that might jam someone's memory is at some point you have to go to a tower and you bring back with you what seems to be a mage (i think) with the head of a horse.

second game you play another well endowed lady who arrives at a village with her husband, along the game there is a bunch or NTR (if im using that term right) but cant be much more precise, its been a while but im mostly looking for the second game, the maker of both game is the same so with the info from the first game (mainly the guy with the head of a horse, cause thats what stayed in my memory) one should be able to find the maker.

sadly ive looked around on the site but there are so many threads i cannot find it anymore.

thanks for anyone who even tries finding that for me, i know my descritpion is extremely vague.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone have a full version of this Flash?

"http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ109008.html"
Second this,it has been released since awhile,still cannot get a hand on it.
If anybody have an hand to it,guess lot of people would appreciate it ;)

Claireity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello, I've been looking for a bit, but there's really nothing to tell me if the games have it or not...

I, like many others I'm sure, love anal. Rough anal is better, but not wholly necessary. Trying to find that specifically among the many games is harder than you'd think. There's a lot of really interesting games that don't tell you it, but focus all on vaginal/impregnation stuff. Are there any good ones out there with good anal content? It doesn't have to be the focus, but I'd like a decent amount.

Livedreamer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey. I once saw a GIF on a site called aerisdies.com maybe even more then 6 years ago that i still wonder what it was from.
Description:
It was in a room, maybe in a cottage.
There was a bed and on the bed there was a loli short haired girl character with a werewolf and they did it doggy style. the loli didnt seem like she was enjoying it.
The loli was on the front facing the camera slightly angled.
I think there was a window at the background.
No clother, completely naked.
The art quality was good. Like it was straight out from an anime/hentai.

This is all i can remember and sometimes i still wonder where it could have been from.

If anyone could find this for me that would be so amazing. Thanks!

Last edited:

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

im surching for this day over day, but im not lucky maybe you have more luck or whatever.
if you know something pls pm me, its not that easy to stay up to date with this thread if you are only once a day in this forum

IronJovi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: (うさぎとかめ) おどりこゴールデン

What's the game about?
By the looks of it, seems like a wolf rpg.
Art isn't appealing at all though :D

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: (うさぎとかめ) おどりこゴールデン

What's the game about?
By the looks of it, seems like a wolf rpg.
Art isn't appealing at all though :D
By the screenshots, it actually has the Rpg Maker XP default text boxes.

Although the art is bad, their other game was kind of fun.

ijama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's not hentai, though google says it's from an anime called Sword Art Online II. Episode 9 to be specific.
I don't think thats sword art online... ive seen all the episodes and dont remember that at all lol

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Hello hello! My last req faded a ways back, so now I'm here with a brand new one! I've been searching everywhere for , but none of the normal sharing sites seem to have it!

Figure I'd warn the curious that this is the same company that made , so it has some 'dangerous' elements like scat.

Systek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Search game who play a Female and "cheating" his husband or she get rape/blackmail and after enjoy it ^^ RPG-Maker Games plz :3 i search dlsite but my Japanese/English is bad ^^

holololo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I remember a hentai game from long ago...in the early 2000s? I hope some kind soul could help me identify it, or even better, find it. I can only provide a rough description, so I understand that it might be a difficult task. Nevertheless, I would try asking. I appreciate all help or clues, helpful or not, don't hold back, if you guys can remember anything, just drop me a reply. It's fine if it ends up fruitless.

It's a Japanese game. It's similar to a visual novel in the sense that you cycle through the plot, then CGs happen. The CGs are animated. As for the plot, I could remember that it involves some war or conflict that has machines (or mecha). A female pilot got caught and there are these black, demon-like creatures (with clothings on, civilised).

In the initial scene, there were 2 of the underlings (which look identical or very similar) by the sides (left and right) of the female protagonist. One is squeezing her boob and licking her face, while the other has its arm through the back of her underwear (that is like a piece of cloth...with a pin) and is fingering her.

After some dialogues, the boss (king-like creature, looks similar with better clothing, slightly bigger maybe) comes over and fingers her from the front. The scene ends with her...marrying the boss (I can't read Japanese, no idea why) in wedding dress (and the boss monster in suit). I don't believe that any private parts has been shown, so seems like no pixelated censorship. Stuff in the early days seem to be more subtle.

Does it ring a bell to anyone? I saw it from very long ago, probably a decade ago.

Last edited:

bobdark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

bad English sorry.
Looking for this English RPG maker game i found on a forum i dont remember.
what i do remember is,

the game these stats it it was like, nice, mean, dirty cute, and you could finish quest in different ways depending on them.

you had to hide from a ogre in a tree at some point, you had to collect gold to get on a ship, your father or something died at the start of the game. game was still unfinished.