What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Visual Novel Games with female protagonists?

Not sure how accurate they are but this is your best bet.

horisbeccham

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure how accurate they are but this is your best bet.
didn't look very closely but first on the list is a rance game. pretty loose definition of female protag there lol

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Not sure if this is the right place to ask or not, but I downloaded what looks like a small series of games from:

Only to find out that they're password protected. Google translate changes the bottom line of text, "密碼2個字(英+數)" to "Password two words (English + number)". But I can't figure it out.

Any idea what the password may be?
I seconded this request. If someone can shed some light on what this password is then I will be very grateful.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

didn't look very closely but first on the list is a rance game. pretty loose definition of female protag there lol
It probably falls under the "Female protag for a short time" tag.

Sanders, sadly most VNs with female protags either fall in the yuri category or it's an otome game. Not to say otome games aren't good, but they usually involve a "plain" girl winning over a group of bishounen. You'll get more manservice than fanservice from them. But if you want a VN that focus on CG for a single girl, otome games are usually the best to go with.

Oh, there are also "dark love" games that feature female protags. They usually involve rape or blackmail though and hardly ever have a good ending, but it's a choice.

Reputation score

So is everything on vndb a hentai game? Also do these games have bad ends and non consensual sex? I also like the scenes in the yukari games where the main protagonist gets tortured and then gives in. Are there more games like that?

Last edited:

Shakara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Let´s see.
Not exactly a VN where the Prot is female, but maybe, Gender Bender is for u.^^
start as male Prot...but u will change into a female.:)
X-Change, X-Change Alternative, r the most common ones.^^
But VNdb is a good place to start ur search. :)

Darg777

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would check through the VNDB page as posted above of female protag stories, but you're not going to find much in the way of a story if you are looking a h-type visual novels. Most VNs with female protags are either: A. Yuri B. Otome or C. Nukige
There are a few non-h visual novels with female protags in English, but largely all you are going to find are what I listed above. It is possible that there are genuine VNs with a fleshed out, non-rapey type story with a female protag, but unless you can read Jap I doubt you are going to get very far.

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Not sure if this is the right place to ask or not, but I downloaded what looks like a small series of games from:

Only to find out that they're password protected. Google translate changes the bottom line of text, "密碼2個字(英+數)" to "Password two words (English + number)". But I can't figure it out.

Any idea what the password may be?
I seconded this request. If someone can shed some light on what this password is then I will be very grateful.
The password is "K3" I checked all of them too and it's the same for each.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looking for this one

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Does anyone know if there's more than 6 volumes of Rebis' Futari no Meikyuu Oujo/Twin Dungeon Princesses? I've googled but the only other thing I can seem to find is a preview for a volume subtitled 'Wedding Melon' with no scheduled date or translation for the preview.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

excuse me, anyone have this game :

any link will do, thanks in advance :D

alonditebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

excuse me, anyone have this game :

any link will do, thanks in advance :D
This link seems to still work. It's from an old thread here.

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

not sure if its just me or not but every link i find for this doesnt contain the doujin im looking for.

the last one i had downloaded had 4 files instead of the doujin, its basically the one i posted a couple pages back.

kosteo006

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not 100% sure that I am putting this request in the right spot. I'm new to the forums. I was more looking for advice about game genre not any one specific game. I have enjoyed games like Saki Quest, Ariadne, Hounds of The Blade (except the futanari scene...def not my thing), Dungeons and Prisoners, ect...

I was wondering if a few of the more active members with a better knowledge base about the games could make some suggestions for games that are heavy on the GoR, RoR, Gangrape, Male on Female, From female perspective, torture, bondage, yadda yadda...

I'd like to minimize, or completely avoid the female on female, furry, futanari stuff if I can.

I appreciate the help. For what it's worth, a few other games I have played and liked are Iris Action, Hanakanmuri Circle (no idea how to spell that correctly), and Sacred Eyes.

Thanks again.

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Alright I know this game has been posted here already but I kindly request if someone can please post its latest version? The game in question is Tsumire in the Curious Isle 不思議の島のツミレさま RJ122936.

TY in advance.

nreally7

Reputation score

Hello!

I have trouble finding a 3D game, don't know if anyone can help me on this.

The game was played inside a house, you simply clicked on arrows to move between places. I vaguely remember that you had to get a key by sneaking into the shower and that the story had multiple ending (2 or 3?).

Tried to lurk on dlsite and nyaa, but my memories of this game are so vague that dlsite wasn't much help and nyaa is kinda useless, as I don't know when it was released.

Desubee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know if there's any more animations like this one?

Warning: Contains Futa

Onyxdime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Help Finding Unknown RAGS Game

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a RAGS game I first played about 3-4 years ago. The details I remember about it are:

-It is set in the future.
-The opening of the game has you playing as a female soldier armed with a gun in an underground labyrinth like place. You soon get attacked by zombie-husk like creatures which fuck you. Their cum is an aphrodisiac and you eventually get so turned on that you collapse and lose.
-At this point you are given a different character, a detective or police officer in an 'upper city.' You must travel down to the 'lower city' to investigate what happened to the missing agent and end up getting involved in numerous quests.
-There were 3D images of the girls throughout the game.
-Main character had long black hair (I think).
-The lower city was really seedy with strip clubs etc. You could lose in various ways by gambling away your money and being forced into prostitution.

Apologies if this isn't the right place to post this.

I'm completely out of ideas though about how to find this game. Google searching various terms hasn't helped me at all.

The game was of such a high quality that I did not think it would vanish into obscurity.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Onyxdime

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Help Finding Unknown RAGS Game

I'm pretty sure the game you're talking about is "Instinct Program" by Alako

The game is awesome, but unfortunatelly it went to a undefinite hiatus (probably canceled).

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Help Finding Unknown RAGS Game

I think I know this one. I think it was made by hongfire user. It was most definitely incomplete. I remember the 3D model used for the character was RE6 Ada Wong.

Okay, looked it up, it's called Instinct Program. The blog confirms that, yes, it is indeed dead. Fairly recently dead, though, so maybe there was some new stuff added after you played it last?

Blog:

MC thread:

Edit: Eep, ninja'd while looking up details.