What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

zeberdee

Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

I would like the litle brave link too, thanks sorry for beggin shit happens though

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

The Little Brave hero

so stop spaming this threat and lok on other hentai sites
(by the way what abaou my recuest piottu hazard is on of the first got bf games and i stil cant find a 4.2version ples help:()

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

イマコイ~サキュバスと添い遂げるオレ!?~ RJ121959. Been looking for this game but still no luck. if anyone has a link i would love a pm. Thanks =)

gman14

Lurker
Reputation score

I need help finding this new flash doujin/hcg viewer made by ADVANCEDトィンクル☆キャッスル+忍城GIGA. It's been out on DlLite since August 30 but I'm still having 0 luck on finding it yet. Even the complete CG rip is fine.

Here's the DLsite link btw:

Thanks!

GreatOni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys,

i'm looking for a game i've had a while ago .. i can't remember the name, and it doesn't seem to be that popular.

There was a sleeping "milf-like" woman.
You hat to touch her at various places to arouse her, but you had to be careful to not wake her up, unless she was horny enough... that sums it up pretty much ;)

I think the drawing style was similar to these ISAmu-games.

I hope someone knows what i'm talking about :D

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: State of Battle Fuck games?

Just a heads up. Many of the games on that forum from the provided link have region IP blockers in place, meaning you'll have to find a Japanese Proxy site to access them. To my knowledge, only the Axts or whatever works.

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have some bf sets that I'll upload soon, there's alot of really good ones in there.

Edit:

Last edited:

ryuzakku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here comes a list, I have searched the google and every link that is not a Rapidgator or Bearshare premium file are all fake or deleted. If you have found a real link to any of these games it'd be greatly appreciated.

RJ120914
RJ118065
RJ121537
RJ118675
RJ121612
RJ119940
RJ122015

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anybody happen to have the h-mod for blank blood still?

All google searches for me end up with dead mediafire or megaupload links, none of them working :s

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

does anywon stil hafe a 4.2v of paiottu hazard?

i only hafe 3.2 (ditend know it was furter patched)
and hafend fond it on the wep so if anywon has it up or pm fuld be great.

BlackRaptor

Reputation score

Can anyone find download links for 'RE087383' and 'RE098364' for me?
It would be most appreciated

Also if someone could PM me a link to dl 'RE071593'(Has 'Loli' tag)

jakruler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone know how to play the pokemon one or have a save for it. Its in BFset10?

malroth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to find this one? The Demo was great.

Here comes a list, I have searched the google and every link that is not a Rapidgator or Bearshare premium file are all fake or deleted. If you have found a real link to any of these games it'd be greatly appreciated.

RJ120914
RJ118065
RJ121537
RJ118675
RJ121612
RJ119940
RJ122015
yeah i'm also intrested in a couple of those

Last edited:

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

I have some bf sets that I'll upload soon, there's alot of really good ones in there.

Edit:
Hey, thanks for uploading that. Turns out there was one I had missed.

The one thing I find really odd about this batch of RPG maker games is how incredibly popular footjobs seem to be among the community that made them. If its your thing then its probably pretty wonderful. If its not it can be so disappointing when yet another FJ scene pops up.

If my life ever depended on winning an actual BF fight in some parallel, kinky universe I would hope for an opponent specialized in footjobs. Would be a bit difficult to lose if you're too bored to even keep an erection.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

RPG Maker wise:

Prison Fantasia (RJ111049) and its clone Exotic Quest (RJ119225).

You also have ROBF (Ragnarok Online Battle Fuck - RJ112559) which got great reviews.

There's one called B.F. RPG (the BF stands for.. Well, you know).

And there's a few others where you can get sexually attacked during the fight.

I guess GoR is more famous than BF, to me it also makes more sense, I mean, battling with sex...? "Oh, he's attacking me with a dick in my mouth, better suck it off to stop the attack instead of biting it off"..

Makes more sense to be raped if you lose.

futacrazy

Reputation score

Does anyone have a download link for this game? dlsite*com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE099232
its [izumi gakuen] let's play with crossdressing boys! the animation 2. NOT the manga.
also if anyone has Collection Hard redux, please post a link! dlsite*com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE053806[/url]
im also looking for breeder, cg movie collection dlsite*com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE117987
any1 know where I can find any of these???
replace the * with .

delusionsog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Most BF games feature a male protagonist. The enemy, for one reason or another, is invested in making the protagonist cum. Sometimes, the protagonist is unwilling to harm his female opponents; other times, he is unable to overpower them physically due to their nature (succubi, ghosts, plant tentacles). Thus, he resorts to fighting fire with fire. It makes a little more sense when you consider these scenarios.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Except all of the above I listed have female main characters. In fact I don't think I ever played a BF which the main character wasn't female.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Except all of the above I listed have female main characters. In fact I don't think I ever played a BF which the main character wasn't female.
Actually ROBF has a male protagonist.

The BF genre is about split. I think it usually was mostly male protags, for some reason, but female has started to crop up.

The reason a lot of them "don't make sense" is just because largely BF games never get translated, and the reasons for the BF systems are explained within the game's setting.