What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The Fourth Smell RPG

I have been looking for this game for awhile now and cant seem to find it. Does anyone out there have this game?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Fourth Smell RPG

It would be nice if you provided some info or a link to where someone can buy the game. Searching for something with that kind of name will yield nothing but useless and wrong links.

aghwd

Reputation score
Mass Effect

I seem to remember that a while back someone was working on a mass effect game focused on tali and im wondering if anybody knows what happened to it?

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thats the thing, I only know the game by its name and the fact that its an onara RPG game. I was wondering if someone who already has the game downloaded on their computer would post it up on mediafire or something.

Xega22

Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Ok... I'm new to this forum but if anyone could help me it would be great :D.

I saw a hentai scene years ago and for some reason I felt like watching it again today, the thing is... I don't remember the name >_>.

I'm not the best at describing things but the scene goes something like this (explicit language...):

There's a guy in a throne outside of some castle or big house, by his side is one of his underlings (i think?), she has white hair and pointed ears, looks like a young/middle age woman. There's also a girl kneeling or sitting on the floor in front of the man (I think she's blonde) and he's forcing her to masturbate or do some other sexual act with herself, then another girl comes and insults the man for doing this but after a while both girls start kissing...
Eventually the white haired girl with the pointed ears starts giving the man a blowjob in which she sticks her tongue into the man's urethra while the other girls start playing and fingering her. After a while of this the man begins to have anal sex with the white haired girl while one of the other girls starts fisting her at the same time...

That's all I remember... And yes... I'm weird and some may even say sick for wanting to watch such a thing...

Hope you can tell me what's the name of this hentai. Thanks in advance :).

EDIT: After some INTENSE googling session... I found it :D! The name is Himekishi Lilia in case anyone wants to know.

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Given that the bots are gone and I frankly wanted to look into it again but don't have it any longer, I'm looking for the Kansen h-anime series.(Which Incubus did a review of)

Having noticed the fourth(5th maybe? a blog I found links for it on listed it as the 5th but I don't remember there being a fourth) series, I wanted to look into it again, the 1st one in particular.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

thats the thing, I only know the game by its name and the fact that its an onara RPG game. I was wondering if someone who already has the game downloaded on their computer would post it up on mediafire or something.
If all you have is a name, how do you know it's done or if it even exists? Have you seen pics or read a blog post about it? The Name won't get you far, mate.

Eckoblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Dragon Mahjongg 3

I've been looking around for this game for quite a while but haven't been able to find it yet. I did find one of the other ones though. Does anyone know where I can find a good download for this game?

P.S. Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I'm still not entirely sure where to put things like this.

P.P.S. I feel bad for not contributing anything to this forum yet. All I've done is ask for thing... :(

Phantasy89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Dragon Mahjongg 3

rpg version?

full version

dummy cut
both of them are torrents

DDL links from share
Download: (Rapidgator.net)

Download: (Ryushare.com)

Download: (Bitshare.com)

Download: (Uploaded.net)

Download: (Freakshare.com)

Download: (Turbobit.net)

links are interchangeable i believe

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If all you have is a name, how do you know it's done or if it even exists? Have you seen pics or read a blog post about it? The Name won't get you far, mate.
I found it, its just a different name for the fourth Brave and Stinker Game. Which I already have lol.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

I found it, its just a different name for the fourth Brave and Stinker Game. Which I already have lol.
Ah. So it was B&S 4 or the fourth rpg by the same person (which is B&S3)?

Slavegurl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Request for Game over rape games

Hi everyone... i am having troubles finding these type of games could someone either show me a link if this is a double post?? :)

Games i am looking for are mainly:
You play as a girl if you lose you get raped or enslaved or become a whore or something like that.

Preferably in English.

Thanks in advance <3

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Request for Game over rape games

Fun fact: Most of the games in the RPG maker game thread are GOR games.

AliGirl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Request for Game over rape games

XD popular Thread in Hongfire.com

Game Over Rape
hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/68273-Game-Over-Rape

Game over Rape II Second Penetration
hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/404733-Game-over-Rape-II-Second-Penetration

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

So, I'm trying to find a link to a torrent or download for "Night Shift Nurses - Experiment" but all I see is bogus torrent search spam and results taken down due to DMCA copyright blah blah blah. Anybody happen to have these laying around that they'd be willing to throw into mediafire or have a secure link for torrent/download? Thanks in advance folks.

ae861995

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

need help finding old doujins pollinations by noraneko no tama ttp://www(dot)dlsite(dot)com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ059464.html
any information? cant seem to search from google

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

need help finding old doujins pollinations by noraneko no tama ttp://www(dot)dlsite(dot)com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ059464.html
any information? cant seem to search from google
Seeing as how that looks obviously loli, I don't think you'll get any help here. Try searching for the RJ# in google.