What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Alpha

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Does anyone have a link to this CG collection, or know if it is even out yet? The first Game Overs from Eroquis was fantastic so this should be as well if it can be found.

ReconForceDevice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm looking for this particular CG set:

Artist/Circle: World Lover

The only working link I found is for premium accounts/users only.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay,i've got one link for that and it may be a bit bad,but it's better than stupid ryushare link:

I hope it will work for you...

keidz33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

guys do you have manga like this name

Tsunade no insui-yoku

anyone?

Desubee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello! I'm currently searching for Tails of Magic -->

I've seen clips about but I can't find the series. I believe there's two or three episodes in total, but its become VERY difficult to find, especially now with megaupload gone. Thanks in advance.

ReconForceDevice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found 2 working links after more searching that have the particular CG set mentioned. Another link I tried did work, but did not have the specified CG set inside (contents didn't match). Links will be posted just in case anyone else wants the CG set also.

AngryJhonny

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Incest games

Are there any Mom/Son games , flash games ? share links please

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
RPG with cloth ripping?

Hello,

I would like to know good RPg Maker's games where cloths are being ripped off/pulled out by opposing creatures.
I love game like that (Violated Heroine, Saki Quest, Vitamin Quest, Virgin Island, ...).
Do you know some others I might be interested into?

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG with cloth ripping?

Well that is a common theme. Most of the older ones will be harder to find. I'll glance around and see what ones I can still find for you.

Little Thief

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello,

I would like to know good RPg Maker's games where cloths are being ripped off/pulled out by opposing creatures.
I love game like that (Violated Heroine, Saki Quest, Vitamin Quest, Virgin Island, ...).
Do you know some others I might be interested into?
RE094587 - Lust Demons Angelica vs Rua

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i need help remember the name of a western game. i never did get to play it since it was in development last i seen it. you play as 1 of 5 girs i believe and you have to walk through a forest to get to your grandmas house i believe. from the demo i played you walk around in first person view and can get lost pretty easy. thats the biggest clues i can come up with. biggest one was it was a western game or atleast it was english.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Have you already played Annie Quest and Twin Sister Quest?

EcchiExpress

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Other World's Quest has this along with mid combat rape when all clothes are torn off. One of my favorite H-RPG games

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

would you consider Project X as a RPG or is that just a side scroll.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im really into visual novel for my fix of hentai. my favorite fetish is pregnancy. i play a lot of visual novels where the same girls can get fucked and cummed into but its like it's a safe day all around the month and never get pregnant, wether consentual or rape.

so what im asking is, any one know of any good visual novels that include pregnancy?

monster, rape, bestiality are all fine and preferred. humanxhuman is overused for me.

doesn't matter if it's a game over pregnancy or long term. as in the girl got raped and cummed inside in an early point and she got pregnant, but it wasn't revealed into later in the story.

archon6969

Reputation score

Not sure if this is a game or not but anyone know sauce of this:

hxxp://hentai-flix.net/YoungMikeHentaiShares/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/87711718d6b96e942121fdeb164153ee.gif

and

hxxp://hentai-flix.net/YoungMikeHentaiShares/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/87711718d6b96e942121fdeb164153ee.gif

Im assuming its a game but who knows?

myr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Had a question about a game...

I really enjoy games like slavemaker and sim brothel and all that but one thing they've never had in those games is traps/shemales. I was wondering if anyone knew of a game like slavemaker that had them in it. thanks in advance!

jakruler2077

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Had a question about a game...

Hey that is a really good question and I hope someone else can help you more but the only game I can think of is Leoquest (newest verison Ive seen is 8.6).
Theres a part where you dress as a girl to inflitrate a building and all the cg is a guy with a dress but the game has lolis so I don't think I can post a link sorry for not being more helpful

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Had a question about a game...

Slavemaker has 2 traps.

Mariya is a new slave (Came out last week), so you have to download her at the game's blog (slavemaker3.blogspot.com)