What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Heisendou] 摂政太后流刑地を駆ける (RJ270782)

TDK

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Heisen-dou's latest and greatest.

Plot: Long and short of it, you play as an empress (?) who is exiled as a traitor to 'Malaise Island' (might be borked because of google). Forced to become an adventurer to regain her lost wealth, you will need to journey through the neighbouring dungeon to achieve the spoils within. However, the men of the island have their own plans for you.

In other words its Heisen-dou bread and butter. You played a Heisen-dou game? You've played this one and if you're like me, that's enough of a winner!

Gameplay: Unlike other Heisen games (to memory anyway) they have completely removed the standard rpg combat outside of the bossfights you encounter on each floor of the dungeon. Normal mobs now you just run into and will kill but each time will remove some health so be weary. Although, as far as I know, there isn't actually a game over, you're just transported back to town if you reach 0 health so go wild I guess. Oh and word of warning, boss's revive if you leave so make sure you've reached the next event and then go down a floor in the dungeon before leaving as this should set a checkpoint as set by the purple crystals when you first enter the dungeon.

Skills are now bought from the middle bottom building in town from the trainer which, when spoken to, transports you to the 'skill area'. Each crystal represents a skill that you can buy and, iirc, the left most column are healing spells, the middle two are buff spells and then the rightmost are combat techniques.

As with all Heisen games, you have a lust/corruption meter that goes up as you H in the game. H in this instance is honestly stupidly easy to achieve, especially as you're supposed to start off as a refined woman but I suppose thats not what we're here for are we? Theres also a pregnancy mechanic, although all I've seen happen is you go to sleep after having sex, wake up pregnant, the doctor shows up does some anime magic and baby is gone and you're 3000 gold richer so...get pregnant get money?

People that have H-scenes are depicted with an exclamation mark and as you get corrupted enough you'll be able to whore yourself out to anybody, as per. Some scenes require you to have a certain amount of corruption as well as meet a certain pre-requisite, such as the robed guy in the bar, to get his last scene you have to have experienced anal sex, iirc.

As you progress in the dungeon you'll come across roadblocks which, when leaving, will reveal a new area. There are only two, one which is a mountain town and the other a forest town. The mountain town has the Heisen staple dancing bar and a hotspring and the forest town has the anal sex guy and a prison, you can probably guess what happens in each area.

I've probably missed something but you probably get the gist of the game at this point. I've completed the game and so here is the link which I have included my saves, the first is some way into the game, the second and third are before the last boss and the fourth is before you talk to your kid to choose your ending (oh yeah you have a kid, other than being there he is honestly irrelevant).

Have fun and happy fapping my dudes!

Controls: Standard RPGMaker.

Last edited by a moderator:

user171

Reputation score
It's not the hardest game in the world, hardest part being the grind for cash/exp. And there are some H-scenes that are unavoidable. Hell, pretty sure there are only 3 endings, all which has her being lewd as fuck.

Also, beating the game (I think getting one of the three endings, though might be earlier, like beating the boss on the tenth floor) unlocks a crystal that unlocks all scenes in the recollection room

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Their games are pretty good, they tend to not deviate much though, but hey, time to play.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm kinda fine with circles that stick to a formula. I think it's the comfort of knowing immediately how to play the game and what to expect and just enjoying it from then on. As the saying goes, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. I haven't finished it as of this post but it's a pretty simple game. The combat is fully simplified into hp loss for mook kills and the bosses can be pretty easily dispatched. Gear and skill upgrades are done though gold. It's there to pad out the run time and to given some context. It's inoffensive.

OP
T

TDK

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hell, pretty sure there are only 3 endings, all which has her being lewd as fuck.
Iirc, the three ending requirements are:

Beat the game.
Beat the game whilst being lewd and/or finishing the Mayor's scenes.
Get pregnant 10 times.

Honestly, the pregnant ending is best as it has her in a bikini. Oh and I should clarify that she isn't actually pregnant in the ending but that's the requirement.

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have fond memories of playing through Married Warrior Emma so I decided to give this one a try the other day. (Almost wish I hadn't read this thread, though, because it spoiled so much for me...). I got a kick out of the Queen Mother's haughty speech patterns, along with all the usual crazy scenarios.

Anyhow, I happened to make a partial for the game. You can find a data files version and an rpgmtrans version in the attachment. It covers the menus, skills, items, equipment, names, and most system messages. Free to use, free to carry on, if you so desire.

Fair warning: practically none of the dialogue was touched. I started it because I had some secondary amusement imagining how Eleanor's royal eloquence would sound in English, but... it's probably better left to the imagination after all. I didn't want to commit to anything, but didn't want to let this rot on my hard-drive either, so... hope you get some enjoyment out of it!

Attachments

nefar

Reputation score
is there a gallery room/item anywhere? and does anyone have a 100% save?

IceTrayQ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you for the upload and the partial. You guys are the real ones.

Mister2332

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have fond memories of playing through Married Warrior Emma so I decided to give this one a try the other day. (Almost wish I hadn't read this thread, though, because it spoiled so much for me...). I got a kick out of the Queen Mother's haughty speech patterns, along with all the usual crazy scenarios.

Anyhow, I happened to make a partial for the game. You can find a data files version and an rpgmtrans version in the attachment. It covers the menus, skills, items, equipment, names, and most system messages. Free to use, free to carry on, if you so desire.

Fair warning: practically none of the dialogue was touched. I started it because I had some secondary amusement imagining how Eleanor's royal eloquence would sound in English, but... it's probably better left to the imagination after all. I didn't want to commit to anything, but didn't want to let this rot on my hard-drive either, so... hope you get some enjoyment out of it!
can you re-upload? the links are dead

Agnaricson

Reputation score
85% done translating this absolute beauty of a game. Look up the request for it on f95zone...