What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ハウスゲーム / housegame] ビッチ退魔師リオ4 / Bitch Exorcist Rio 4 (RE166775, RJ166775)

BlueLight

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ166775] ビッチ退魔師リオ4

How do i get past the tentacle forest?

Oh, you need to go back to the entrance after encountering each sprite.
That's cheating. I'm fairly sure that's a bug. Each way has a position and timing to avoid them. The second sprite is the hardest for me, but 3 is likely the hardest to figure out. 5 is annoying because it's easy to think you can move but turns out it's to early.

rllog

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Guys, you're kidding, right?

You can deal with them the same way you're dealing with guards - by tapping them from behind.

Vaed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any walkthrough?:D

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

OH oh!
Good news on the author's dlsite page.
It looks like there's a 5th game incoming with a estimated release date for May :3

Last edited:

rllog

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've replayed the game and wrote a walkthrough :)
It features all of the CG scenes (besides experiments - all you have to do to get them is get caught a few times), and all the short scenes not present in the gallery I've found. Enjoy!

Assume the prison floor is 0th, and the CG room is on the -1th floor.
Experiment 3 results in game over, so be careful not to get caught too many times!
1. Talk to the nerd in the right cell.
2. Leave to the upper floor.
3. Take "The key to somewhere" from the guard on the right, and use it on the presented door. Go up to the 2nd floor, and then immediately to the third.
4. Collect wine from the left, behind the kitchen. Then go back to floor 1.
5. Go down to the drunk soldier. Give him wine and get a scene. Go inside.
6. There are three guys in one room, but only one can notice us. If you get caught there, you'll get a short scene not present in gallery - depending on your clothes. Get key of the Green Dragon. Then go down and to the right for a scene. Afterwards go down and pick up Nurse Clothing.
7. Go to 3rd floor, get changed to your newly equipped nurse costume and go to the room on your right. Pick up Key of Vermilion and leave. If you're willing to get a scene (without being "caught"), then visit two guards again without your nurse costume. Go to floor 2.
8. Unlock the right door. This leads to the forest full of scary monsters! But do not be afraid, as you can deal with them the same way you're dealing with guards. If you get unlucky (and horny) then you can leave the forest and you'll be fine again. Go left, then down, then exit to the right. You can roll the rock down for convenience. Enter the room to the right and get the warehouse key.
9. Enter the room at the top. Go to the slimy little friend and get a scene. Outside the room there is a crack to the right, but we can't do anything about it yet. You can go down and get a scene, but you will be thrown to the prison again if you do so.
10. Go to floor 1. In the upper right corner there is a rusty door you can open. Get a nice schoolgirl outfit there and go back to floor 0. Change into sailor suit and use your charms on the soldier in the upper right corner. There is a short scene which will not appear in the gallery. Go into the hole and then to the room on the far right. Collect the key of the tiger, and ignore the chest for now.
11. Go to floor 2 and exit the forest to the left. There's a door you can open with your new tiger key. Go to the room. If you've been caught at least 4 times you can view the records of your second "experiment" on the left, otherwise the pages will be blank. Go to the right and pick up a small bomb.
12. Exit the forest to the right and go to the small crack we've already seen. Use your bomb there. Go down. Enter the room to get a Scythe. Push the rock to move freely. You can enter the room to read the records of your first "experiment" if you want to. Then go back to the forest and use the scythe on a cactus and grab an antidote.
13. Get dressed as a nurse again. Go up and receive thanks from the guards (along with some short scene not available in the gallery) and a chest key. Then go to the floor 0. Remember to save now.
14. Go to the room on the far right again. Make sure to already have an antidote on you by now! Open the chest and you'll be caught. In this state you can leave the room for a quite hardcore game-over scene. When you've had enough - load the game, enter the room again and drink the antidote after you've ben "poisoned". Grab the latex suit and get out of the room.
15. Change into the spyish outfit. You might want to find out what happens if you get caught with it on - but the scene won't appear in the gallery. Go to floor 1 and pass by the two talking guards to the left, then stairs down. Talk to the sleeping guy for a scene. Get sun key fragment.
16. Go through the forest to the right. You might want to check out what happens when the monsters catch you with your latex suit on. Go down the stairs in spy outfit and take a lighter from the guy to the right. Use it to burn the leaves on the far left of the forest. Go down and get the key.
17. Go free the nerd and get the second sun key fragment.
Now there are two exits - one on the first floor, and one on the third. Go through the doors of the first floor to get a game over scene. Go to the third floor, open the door of four keys. Once in a room check the tablet at the end of the room. Go down for the end sequence!

Last edited:

nickblames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any of you kind souls willing to reupload that MEGA pack of the games?

blued

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, could we get a reupload please :)

rllog

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here you are guys, enjoy while it's online.
Code:
www20 . zippyshare . com/v/TSOPnBDr/file.html
It's already prepatched.

blued

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here you are guys, enjoy while it's online.
Code:
www20 . zippyshare . com/v/TSOPnBDr/file.html
It's already prepatched.
Fantastic! Thanks!!

YaliJin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

File got removed :(

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

damn so is there no working dl links?
Im going to look if i find one ill post it

edit: found this version 1.01 working link.

Last edited:

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Could someone upload some new Link? Everyone before is Down by now = /

Last edited:

SK201

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello

sry cant post full URLs

Link to zip with all games : hxxps://mega(dot)nz/#!rd4lxSqa!EnEd_I9M3f9w8qDeQnq_TP0du020pZh3LZcDDcJdTps
Link to translation of game 4 : hxxp://www(dot)ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28291

Enjoy !

Haxor101

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hello

sry cant post full URLs

Link to zip with all games : hxxps://mega(dot)nz/#!rd4lxSqa!EnEd_I9M3f9w8qDeQnq_TP0du020pZh3LZcDDcJdTps
Link to translation of game 4 : hxxp://www(dot)ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28291

Enjoy !
Whenever I try to open the 1st game, it gives the error "RGSS202E.dll could not be found." Any fixes?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Whenever I try to open the 1st game, it gives the error "RGSS202E.dll could not be found." Any fixes?
could it be your antivirus, or you dont use japanese locale when unpacking - what ever, put this file in game directory

Attachments

Haxor101

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

could it be your antivirus, or you dont use japanese locale when unpacking - what ever, put this file in game directory
Turns out I don't need the file (since the game was already translated, so rgss202e.dll file got unpacked to do the translation) All that I needed was RPGVX RTP, but I never new that, since the error to tell me that I needed it didn't come up until I put the file you gave me into the game folder :p

shineek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone knows where the teddy beat with the password is? I mean the password for the archinve thats coming with the game when i bought it, the test file says something about a stuffed bear close to th "clear". Dont really know what it means.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for deletion due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
It's a stealth game where you have to sneak up on enemies to kill them. If you get caught, you get raped

Controls:
Z to Confirm/Kill
X for Menu

Everything else is already there