What's new

RPG Maker Hatton Boarding School

juzotogo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hatton Boarding School

You recommend people play your Demo. I believe it's too early. The demo really feels rushed and empty. Usually you want it to be an example of your game. I can understand your enthusiasum, but first impressions matter.

There is a frame where the teacher turns around to grab something, her legs are spread out it looked like she was trying to hump her desk, maybe it's just me but it felt unnatural.

As for sidding with the girls or the boys, for the girl stories you could mirror the boys "missions" except your trying to prevent them. But I think your choice to drop it will probably be easier and more fun. Not to mention less work, if you kept it you'd mostly be programing 2 games.

Looking forward to seeing more.

OP
A

AAGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hatton Boarding School

You recommend people play your Demo. I believe it's too early. The demo really feels rushed and empty. Usually you want it to be an example of your game. I can understand your enthusiasum, but first impressions matter.

There is a frame where the teacher turns around to grab something, her legs are spread out it looked like she was trying to hump her desk, maybe it's just me but it felt unnatural.

As for sidding with the girls or the boys, for the girl stories you could mirror the boys "missions" except your trying to prevent them. But I think your choice to drop it will probably be easier and more fun. Not to mention less work, if you kept it you'd mostly be programing 2 games.

Looking forward to seeing more.
I admit it was a bit rushed, and that pose won't be used again! I realised it was going to basically be two different games which is why it has been changed.

Wayward4now

Reputation score
I have created an RPG 3DCG game based around a boy sent to boarding school. The player controls the boy and his choices while at school. [/spoiler]

I'm looking all over for the keyboard controls. Can someone help me out??