What's new

Hatsumi (TentanariX)

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Hatsumi (TentanariX)

Zhanna moaned lewdly as Hatsumi lifted her up and pulled her back down; each time the young mage brought her down to her lap a wonderfully lewd smacking sound was produced. She moaned loudly as the pace increased, and Hatsumi began to gently bite and lick her. A yelp escaped her lips as she felt the mage's fingers press at her asshole and slowly work their way in, wiggling around a little inside her. She began to work the tentacle in Hatsumi's pussy more quickly, and whimpered out quietly I... I'm going to... you're going to make me... ahhhhn... my ass...

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hmmm~" Hatsumi moaned in Zhanna's ear as she continued to thrust a little bit quicker into her mistress/lover's pussy and work her fingers around a little more in her rectum, "It looks like my beloved mistress likes it up the anus too, hmm?~" she teasingly cooed even as her pussy was being explored by her tentacle, causing her to gasp and moan out loudly and hotly onto her neck before she licked and gave it a little hickie. "Aaah, mistres~ While I admit to being a masochist, I think I love making sweet gentle love to you even more," she said getting lost in the sweet bliss of her mistress's tender side, "I wonder, what our love child will be like? Will she be human or tentacle creature? I wonder, if shell have my magic? And be more powerful then the two of us combined? Doesn't it excite you?~" she sang out as she playfully but rather strongly smacked the woman's shapely ass cheek sending a loud crack through the room. "Tell me..." she rasped out, "Tell me you want me to give it you rough. Hard. Beg me to take you." she surprisingly ordered out surprisingly as a new unknown sadistic side of the girl came out of her, not used to being the on top and giving it. "Tell me you want me to pound you holes with my dick like a big meaty jackhammer!" she cried as she slapped her ass yet again this time with fair bit more force, letting out a raspy sadistic giggle.

Last edited:
OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Ahhh... Ahhhn, I've just... never had anything... up there... Zhanna cried out as Hatsumi slapped her ass, and whimpered out please... harder... I want to feel you as deep as you can get... AHHHH! Please! The girl squirmed in Hatsumi's grasp, a strange mixture of fear, excitement, and perhaps affection showing in her eyes as she writhed.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hmph! You sure like to give anal and enemas while never experiencing yourself." Hatsumi teased as she increased her intensity and speed of her thrusts now genuinely ramming Zhanna's cunt with her member, taking it half out and quickly thrusting all the way back in again as hard and fast as she could. "Ahhh, Mistress Zhanna! Your pussy feels so good! Just a little bit longer and I'm going to come! Let's come together as we bring our child into this world! Please fill my ass with a tentacle too! And let's both experience the Zenith of pleasure as we climax at the same time!" she cried out as she moved her hand from the tentacle girls ass up to her cheat before groping, squeezing and kneading her breasts with new intensity; pinching, twisting, and pulling her stiff nipples, all the while locking her lips with her's and fiercely battling the woman's tongue with her own.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Zhanna moaned wildly in time with Hatsumi's thrusts, and another tentacle came out of her back and snaked its way quickly towards the young mage's ass, plunging in in one swift motion and thrusting in time with the other. She tried to say something, but it came out unintelligible as Hatsumi played with her breasts, and she enthusiastically returned the kiss, her arms wrapped tightly around the young mage, letting out muffled screams of ecstasy. Soon enough Hatsumi could see bulges running down the girl's tentacles, and felt gout after gout of warm cum fill her womb and bowels, the excess squirting out onto the small bed.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"AHHH!~ YEEESS!~ AHHHN!~ MY AAAASSS!~" Hatsumi cried out in pleasure as she felt Zhanna's tentacle slither around and quickly and strongly thrust in to her anus. She began to wildly buck her hips, slamming her shapely backside into the thick tentacle, as it continued to work her ass and bowels up even more. "AHHH!~ I Love you Zhanna~" Hatsumi moaned out as she continued to play with her shapely mammaries. She became even more aggressive in her kiss as it was returned by the woman and she wrapped her arms tightly around her, she moved her own hands down to her shapely ass cheeks, squeezing and grasping them strongly until she noticed the bulges in the tentacles moving through them towards her wet waiting holes. "AAAAH! YES! PLEASE! FILL MY ASS HOLE AND PUSSY AGAIN!" She cried out loudly until the torrent of hot sticky white fluid flowed deeply into her bowels and intestines and her sopping cunt, spilling out onto the bed. "AAAAAAAAAAH! YEEEEEEES! IT FEELS SOOO GOOOOOD!" She cried out in pleasure, "I'M CUUUUUUUUMIIIIIING!" She screamed out in orgasm as she reached her climax, creampie-ing the woman, filling a large flood of semen into her pussy, filling her once barren womb with the life making spunk, impregnating her.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Zhanna cried out as she felt Hatsumi's warm seed fill her up, pulling the mage down with her as she laid back on the bed, cooing happily as she rode her high. I... I love you... too... she whispered, holding Hatsumi tightly. I didn't think... anyone would ever... I never thought this would actually happen... She pulled back and gave the young mage a passionate kiss, and then blushed hard and looked away. I never... I... what's your name...? she asked, her face bright red as she wrapped her legs around Hatsumi's lower body.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi blushed hotly as she heard Zhanna profess her love to her, she had not necessarily expected the woman to fall for her in such a way. She had merely came to give her her wish, feeling bad for her, not knowing the joy of birth. But still she had just said that she had loved her, and asked her her name. It had also never occurred to her to share her name with the woman. But seeing, as earlier she was just a plaything, it didn't matter. So, after she passionately returned Zhanna's kiss, she would brush and stroke her hair softly before going into give her neck a little lick and whisper into her new lover's ear, "Hatsumi. My name is Hatsumi, Hatsumi Ikebami. But you can just call me Ha-chan, Zhan-ko~" Hatsumi replied to Zhanna giving her her own cute little pet name, before giving her a loving chaste little kiss on her cheek.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hatsumi... I love you, Hatsumi... Zhanna half-moaned out as the mage kissed her cheek. After a while of laying there with the mage she quietly whispered you have to get out of this maze, if you don't the dark elf will find you and take you back, a tear slowly running down her cheek.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Do you know the way out Zhan-ko? I was likely unconscious when the dark elf brought me in here. If you can show me the way, then I'll take you out with me. But you're right. We have to get out of here quickly, for our and our child's sake." She said solemnly as she gently took grasp of her lover's hand before slowly sitting up right in the bed. I hope that the two of us will be enough to handle whatever this place throws at us. Hatsumi thought as she looked about the room and at Zhanna before slowly getting out of the bed.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I can't leave this place Zhanna said, crying. The dark elf would come after us. If it's just an escaped slave, she'll probably let you go on, thinking the monsters will capture you and bring you back to her without any effort on her part. She dried her eyes and continued and I have a map around here somewhere that will take you to the exit. She got up and walked into the strange fog that surrounded them, rooting around for a bit before coming back with two things; a map and a staff. I'm not sure why the path on this map veers north for a bit and then back down, but maybe there's something important there? And this staff should help you since you're a mage. I'm not sure exactly what it does, since I'm bad with magic, but the one I took it from held it like it was important.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"But if you stay our child will be forced to be a servant of the elf as well", Zhan-ko, Hatsumi pleaded," I don't want either of you to be enslaved anymore." She cried before she saw Zhanna crying as well and heard her reasoning," Okay.... But I promise if I make it out I'll look for help somewhere and come back and try to free you and our child." She promised as the tentacle girl left and came back with a map if the castle and the staff," Maybe there will be something down there that can help us defeat the elf." She said before taking the staff and map," Thank you, if I can free you and our baby one day I'll teach the both of you as well." She said as she slowly got out of the bed giving Zhanna a slow empassioned kiss in the mouth before whispering in her ear," I promise I'll come back for the both of you" and giving her a quick chase kiss on the cheek before heading back out the way she came.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

It won't be so bad. The dark elf will treat us well as long as we beat down or kill most of the escaped slaves that come our way Zhanna replied, forcing a smile through her tears. She returned the kiss and replied I'll be waiting, waving goodbye to the young mage and gently rubbing her tummy.

The map seems to indicate that Hatsumi should go to the intersection where she turned north and met the mimic, but turn south, and then continue on until the hallway curved twice, first west, and then back north, when she would come to a door to the east.

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi looked saddened by Zhanna's words, it hurt her that all the mother of her child and baby would have to look forward to is a life of enslavement, hurting others for the damned elf's amusement. But she couldn't stay around any longer. She held Zhanna's face close to her's for a few brief moments before slowly letting go and heading out the door, gently closing it and crying silently and softly to herself not to upset her new lover. After a few moments she regained her composure and slowly went back down the stairs and followed the route the map showed her. Upon reaching the intersection she immediately turned south, then heading down the curved hallway before finally arriving at the door at the east. She would stop before leaning her eat against it to see if she could tell if there might be something lying in wait for on the other side. If there was nothing she would give the knob a slight twist to test if it was locked or not before heading in if it wasn't.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

No sound comes from behind the door, and it isn't locked; really it isn't even fully pulled to. Hatsumi walks through the opened door and looks around to find a room that's filled with clutter and junk, with a chest sitting against the far wall and an exit to the north.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Another chest....... Hatsumi thought as she slowly made her way into the empty litter filled room and seeing the one lone chest against the far wall, But is it another mimic or something useful valuable? The map Zhanko gave me said that there might be something valuable this way... But is it this chest? she thought to her self as walked around examining this chest as she did the one with the mimic, after a few minutes of looking she finally decided to test it out, lightly rapping on the trunks lid to see if she could get an answer before slowly testing it to see if it's locked and slowly opening the lid.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

There seems to be nothing strange about the chest at all, and it opens fairly easily. Inside is a robe that is surprisingly free of dust.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"A.... robe? Well I guess it's better then nothing at all. And maybe if I'm lucky it will be magical or useful; if nothing else, it would be nice to finally have some clothes again." she saids to herself as she slowly picks up the robe before closing the chest and putting the robe back onto her nude form before heading towards the northern exit and heading out if it was unlocked.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hatsumi put on the robe and walked without incident to the north, and soon came to another room. The inside of this one was a little different; there was a very large spider web along one of the walls. From it crawled a strange creature with the upper body of a very voluptuous woman, and the lower body of an enormous spider. Without words it seemed to brace itself to attack.

Spider Woman
7/7 HP

Hatsumi
5/5 FP
3/3 MP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi balked, standing stock still before backing back up against the door that she entered; she slowly raised her hands up in front of her in an almost surrenderingly, non aggressive and peaceful manner, before speaking to the spider woman- "Uhm... Pardon... My ... Intrusion.... I don't mean you or wish to cause you anyharm. I just wish to make my through here and out this castle. All I ask is passage through this area..... Please?" she asks timidly in an attempt to act consolingly and pacifist to avoid angering the creature or draw her anger or violence to herself. If the spider woman attacked her, she would try to deftly roll out from the path of her attack before hurling an iceball her way.