What's new

Re: Hate Thread

Roksys. I said "suck" and "blow"...

WHo's to say i was being pessimistic?

Oh, I'm also a really bad pessimist too. However with enough time it will happen, you just have to hope/work on it being sooner rather than later.

Roksys. I said "suck" and "blow"...

WHo's to say i was being pessimistic?

I apologize. I really need to get used to talking to you. You take an impossible number of things in a sexual manner AND appreciate bass. X)

I apologize. I really need to get used to talking to you. You take an impossible number of things in a sexual manner AND appreciate bass. X)

Im only an amateur at being a pervert, so it'll take time for me to adapt too.

Don’t worry about apologizing. I just have a knack for noticing double entendres. X)

Don’t worry about apologizing. I just have a knack for noticing double entendres. X)

Holy balls. That font?! o_O

Oh, do you like it?

It IS pretty cool.

(I have Windows 7 and my computer is set to Japanese language, full alphanumeric. Gotta be careful, though, it keeps switching to katakana)

Thats cool lol. Howed you do that anyway? And better yet...WHy'd ya do it?

I also run 7 and I've had my compy set to Japanese thingy for months now. X)

I dunno if it works on any other OS, but Windows 7, you change your language to Japanese. It won’t make everything unreadable.  Then ya just go to the bottom right and make sure it’s on full length alphanumeric. As for why?  I apparently pushed a key combination. I like it tho, so I’ll keep it.

I dunno if it works on any other OS, but Windows 7, you change your language to Japanese. It won’t make everything unreadable.  Then ya just go to the bottom right and make sure it’s on full length alphanumeric. As for why?  I apparently pushed a key combination. I like it tho, so I’ll keep it.

It hurts my eyes.

Also, it apparently fails at textwrap. X)

Sorry. Should I switch back?
てxtwらp?

Goddammit. Stupid Hiragana.

Textwrap?

Yes, textwrap. When the text in a box or on a document automatically continues onto the next line. It's supposed to keep words whole and such, but your fancy thing kee
ps ending up li
ke this. X)

Yes, textwrap. When the text in a box or on a document automatically continues onto the next line. It's supposed to keep words whole and such, but your fancy thing kee
ps ending up li
ke this. X)

Wow...thats terrible lol.

That was a huge exaggeration on my part, but that you get the gist of it. X)

No, no. I know what textwrap is. I just... didn't see it fail.

Back