What's new

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

Another sort of sci-fi fantasy would be star wars.

It's basicly just laserswords instead of regular swords, and really advanced tech instead of magic.(Or just 'midiclorans'/the force or something for actual magic. Star wars is just as much a fantasy setting as warcraft.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

There's one important thing that makes star wars Sci-fi and not fantasy.
Sci-fi is as you probably all know short for "Science Fiction." So, having magical powers, that's fantasy, but having magical powers that are based on imaginary science that's Sci-fi.

The funny thing is that the original three star wars movies didn't have that science stuff, so they're basically space fantasy. And then came the new ones.

AND RUINED EVERYTHING!

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Most fans I know ignore the midclorian (or however the fuck it's spelt) count. But yeah, going by the original three, it would be a sci-fi fantasy. It even uses the "A long time ago in a land far far away" opening like a fairy tale, just replacing land with galaxy.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I hate most L4D/L4D2 server mods, or at least the ones I've played. Gets too imbalanced.

I understand making it so the survivors can crawl slowly when downed, but do they need to be able to start every round with multiple grenades? And the infected, the Hunter does enough damage, does it really need to do +5 more per swipe when it has you pounced?
And then there was the game where during The Parish, bombs actually dropped out of the sky and hit people. FUCK. THAT. Killed the enemy Tank and 2 survivors in one drop, and the only warning was 5 seconds of 'whistling' from the bomb being dropped.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Those.. sound like a lot of fun.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

And then there was the game where during The Parish, bombs actually dropped out of the sky and hit people. FUCK. THAT. Killed the enemy Tank and 2 survivors in one drop, and the only warning was 5 seconds of 'whistling' from the bomb being dropped.
Realism sucks don't it. You don't always get a chance.

Reputation score

My Self And the fact that I cannot Control my depression and ADHD and all that happy bullshit. When It takes Fifteen minutes of you Laying down in the darkness of your room just So you can gather enough focusing power to do some dishes...

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Fifteen minutes? Pfft, thats nothing. I've got dishes that literally have MOULD on them in my room because I cant muster up the energy to go and wash them. I'll probably wait until my mother notices them and does them herself. Hell, most days if I cant be bothered to do something I tend to just lie down on my bed and stare at the ceiling for hours on end.

Reputation score

That wasn't talking about the ones still piled up in my room that my parents think I have cleaned ^^; lately it seems like my focus and over all heath has been crumbling My step mom beleives its because of the holidays and my depression it makes the most sence which is why I hate it because the more and more I slip the more frustrateing it is to know I'm not controlling it.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Focus? What is this word you speak of? Anybody who knows me even a little bit knows I have no focus. Well, except for money. I'm always focused on money. Too bad I lack the focus to get a better job.

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

Huh. Focus. Not something I have in any abundance, other than the unhealthy ability to stop anything important if there's a PS2/3 in the vicinity. Hell, I should be working now, but instead I'm playing SotC. My health has been deteriorating to the point its becoming easily noticeable to everyone. Not that I care enough about my own wellbeing to go do something about it, I just say "Fine." and go back to the game.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

STOP EMO-ING UP MY HATE THREAD. DO THAT IN THE LOVE THREAD.

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

*bows* apologies, friend. Just carrying on the current... thingy...

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

STOP EMO-ING UP MY HATE THREAD. DO THAT IN THE LOVE THREAD.
Obe hates emo posts in the hate thread.

Captain Obvious strikes, as Admiral Apparent can only shake his head in wonder

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Know what I hate?
N00bs that neg rep me for no reason! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU. BUT NOT BEFORE I LEAVE THIS FORUM. BECAUSE YOU ASSHOLES ARE ASSHOLES AND INTERNET REP MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME.

Reputation score

I hate when people Instantly assume that because you are talking about self hatred and Hate of how one acts that they are infact emo last time I checked I didn't cut my wrist or ware my hair retarded. While were on the topic I hate Emo Kids and Emo people in general they give people with Real depression a bad name Go to hell emo Fags And may you burn in hell. Also I hate Grammar fuck Grammer seriously Guyss.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

My step dad once said that if I didn't pronounce Iron the correct way (I-ron, rather than I-run) that the world would end and anarchy would ensue...

I hate that man.

Reputation score

A friend of my dad once said that if his Daughter Didn't didn't pronounce Iron the correct way the World Would end And Anarchy would in sue The World hasn't Ended Nor has Anarchy insued man I hate that girl

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

A friend of my dad once said that if his Daughter Didn't didn't pronounce Iron the correct way the World Would end And Anarchy would in sue The World hasn't Ended Nor has Anarchy insued man I hate that girl
Wait... what? That's quite... contrasting.

Reputation score

Logic Sence these two are more things I hate also pointing out how much fail my poor attempt at humor is I hate that as well. Hmmm Hate Gotta lo- Hate it...