What's new

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

I hate how crap the later Hellraiser sequels are.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

As shitty as it was, I think I liked Bloodline the best.

In all honesty, I never thought that series was good, from the first on.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

. . . . . I hate when anime proves the stereotype (epilepsy-inducing graphics) right. >.<

I tried to watch GaoGaiGar after a couple of my friends recommended it to me after I told them I watched Gurren Lagann, and BY THE GODS do they use a lot of blinky o.o
Maybe it's just the first episode, I dunno, but I'm afraid to try the second episode :s

------------------------------

I hate being emotional.

I also hate that when I introduce my best friend to my friends, she becomes better friends with them than I am.

I hate that her hurting is cause for more worry than me hurting. I hate that my roommate would rather spend time with her to make her feel better, than with me even though I'm getting progressively worse. I hate that her problems are making me so goddamn selfish that I can't suck it up and be happy for her that she does have a lot of friends.

I just wish mine would be better friends to me than they're being right now...
o_O
Err... run away to Maryland and come meet my friends? I dunno >.<

And while I know that you'd rather have someone there in the flesh to talk to, there's always us forumites :p

Last edited:

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

things are better today. I talked to her about what was going on. ^^

and Puppy, if i could afford it you know i would.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate people who stereotype and say all D&D players are lifeless nerds. I hold my players handbook with pride, and say "Fuck you." in the face of these stereotypes, good sur. It's a hobby, just like videogames, or collecting pictures of a certain nature.
Only a D&D nerd gets so defensive about being called a D&D nerd.
Nerd.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

things are better today. I talked to her about what was going on. ^^

and Puppy, if i could afford it you know i would.
i imagine you to be cuddling a little golden retriever or Labrador, sure there not as cool as belgian shepherds, but there still good.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

I hate it when people apologise for doing something, but then go on to justify why it it's actually your fault.

Like "I'm sorry I interrupted you while you were talking and completely changed the topic, but when you came down the stairs, you actually did the same to me." (Apparently, I'm supposed to realise this from the silence that had awaited me)

I just hate those kinds of apologies, that aren't so much an apology as "I'm letting you know it's actually your fault, but because I apologised first, now I expect you to apologise back."

Naturally, I don't. But then, it's a rare day I apologise about much.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Rule number one of apologies: It's not an apology if they use the word 'but.'

Lurker
Reputation score

The use of 'but' makes it an excuse, and attempting to pass off whatever you are apologizing for on the person you are apologizing to is remarkable poor form.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Any apology with 'but' in it is an attempt to make the other person feel like a dick. I am an asshole and I know it, therefore those things don't work on me :p

That reminds me. I hate when people try to make me feel guilty for something I have no reason to feel guilty for.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

like terrorists, feminists or black people?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Like being bitched at yesterday for breaking up with someone's sister... something that happened 3-4 years ago... because she gave me an ultimatum that I was to either choose her or my friends... take a wild guess what I chose.

I mean, before the ultimatum, yeah she was attention-dependent and paranoid (i.e., "Are you really just 'hanging out with friends', or is there something else?" - for the 20th time, YES I'm just hanging out with friends, and I've invited you every time, and you always say no.; "Why don't you see me more?" - I have college and a part-time job, and I still manage to see you for a couple hours every day during the week, twice as much on weekends, how much more do you want?; etc.) but I could deal with it - I foolishly thought it was just an emotional scar from her past. Turns out she was just a bitch. Go figure.

Ah well, live and learn.
Anyways.

But yeah, her sister came up to me and bitched at me for a good hour (I think), saying I ruined her life, and that she hadn't been the same since, and that it was my fault she became a lesbian - at which point I burst out laughing and walked away.

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

You know what really pisses me off? When people complain that you're KILLING THEM on a shooter. Specifically today on Halo 3 when I was fighting my friend on it.

Basically, he was complaining because I was using STEALTH to track him down then I would blast him in the back or attack from a long range. I mean shit! What does he want me to do? Stroll up to him and say 'oh hey there, feel free to bash my head in with that Grav Hammer.' He'd call what I was doing cheating or being cheap and would say that I can't play properly because I prefer to be on top of my victims before they knew what happening. And he'd complain because I was THROWING GRENADES at him when I couldn't reach him with my weapons. Fuck, I thought that was what they were used for but apparently I was wrong! And he'd bitch whenever I used a melee attack to finish him off or hide around a corner to ambush him! Jesus Christ, and here's me thinking these were legitimate tactics. Obviously I was wrong.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

You know what really pisses me off? When people complain that you're KILLING THEM on a shooter. Specifically today on Halo 3 when I was fighting my friend on it.

Basically, he was complaining because I was using STEALTH to track him down then I would blast him in the back or attack from a long range. I mean shit! What does he want me to do? Stroll up to him and say 'oh hey there, feel free to bash my head in with that Grav Hammer.' He'd call what I was doing cheating or being cheap and would say that I can't play properly because I prefer to be on top of my victims before they knew what happening. And he'd complain because I was THROWING GRENADES at him when I couldn't reach him with my weapons. Fuck, I thought that was what they were used for but apparently I was wrong! And he'd bitch whenever I used a melee attack to finish him off or hide around a corner to ambush him! Jesus Christ, and here's me thinking these were legitimate tactics. Obviously I was wrong.
Tell him 'nah, you just suck,' and walk away quickly. Seriously. I probably suck in shooters more then he does and still get by :p

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

Tell him 'nah, you just suck,' and walk away quickly. Seriously. I probably suck in shooters more then he does and still get by :p
tbh I have similar problems when playing MW2. I have made it a habit to lob a flashbang into whichever room I'm about to explore, and then pulling out a pistol and emptying a few rounds into it. This annoys my friends intensely as they keep calling me a screen hacker or cheater. It's legit strategy. Deal with it. They have similar problems when they are camping and I go the long way round to throw a knife in their back.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

i hate that everytime i want to spend time away from the computer and be outside it rains.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate how utterly retarded pubbers tend to be.

Oh hey there, I see you have pain pills and a medkit. That's nice. You're in the red though, so I recommend taking some pills for a quick boos- Oh, okay. Waste your medkit even though you aren't black and white and have pills. That's cool too.

Hey there buddy, it's me again. I know we're on versus, and the other team is pretty good, but would you mind not lagging behind the rest of the team so you don't waste our time coming back for your dumb ass every 15 seconds? That'd be great.

Well, we're on infected now, and that's pretty awesome. But it isn't all that great when we're losing. It'd be cool if you didn't try to pounce somebody right off the bat. It usually doesn't go well.

Alright, we're at the finale. You've got control of the tank. Now, I recommend trying to attack the people that are closest to you- Oh, alright. Just go ahead and try to make it all the way to the one survivor who is obviously baiting you away from the rest of the team in order to waste your time.

Oh, nice, you're the tank again. This will go well. Oh never mind, you're already dead.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I hate how utterly retarded pubbers tend to be.

Oh hey there, I see you have pain pills and a medkit. That's nice. You're in the red though, so I recommend taking some pills for a quick boos- Oh, okay. Waste your medkit even though you aren't black and white and have pills. That's cool too.

Hey there buddy, it's me again. I know we're on versus, and the other team is pretty good, but would you mind not lagging behind the rest of the team so you don't waste our time coming back for your dumb ass every 15 seconds? That'd be great.

Well, we're on infected now, and that's pretty awesome. But it isn't all that great when we're losing. It'd be cool if you didn't try to pounce somebody right off the bat. It usually doesn't go well.

Alright, we're at the finale. You've got control of the tank. Now, I recommend trying to attack the people that are closest to you- Oh, alright. Just go ahead and try to make it all the way to the one survivor who is obviously baiting you away from the rest of the team in order to waste your time.

Oh, nice, you're the tank again. This will go well. Oh never mind, you're already dead.
Nice idgit...

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Obe, don't be mad just because we annihilated you.