What's new

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

OOOOH, HE GOT YOOOOU. Quick, Meatbag! You've got him down with the "I'm rubber, you're glue" tactic! Finish him off by saying something about his mom.

♍VoidTraveler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

OOOOH, HE GOT YOOOOU. Quick, Meatbag! You've got him down with the "I'm rubber, you're glue" tactic! Finish him off by saying something about his mom.
Err... okay, mom?
You're bad, you're so, so bad.
You need to be punished, really. :D
And maybe less toxic and more... chillax-ic

only if you say please. :p

Meow?

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so, my partner of 8 years is moving in today, she should be here by now...but she isn't because her psychopathic little brother (adopted and mentally disabled) murdered her chinchilla (the other lived)...

I can only blame her mother for this, for adopting child far beyond her means to look after while she already had 3 daughters, and for failing to correct their behaviour despite all the warnings...

I nearly got severely injured when the kid threw a hardback book at me, missing my head...well, skimming...

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

so, my partner of 8 years is moving in today, she should be here by now...but she isn't because her psychopathic little brother (adopted and mentally disabled) murdered her chinchilla (the other lived)...

I can only blame her mother for this, for adopting child far beyond her means to look after while she already had 3 daughters, and for failing to correct their behaviour despite all the warnings...

I nearly got severely injured when the kid threw a hardback book at me, missing my head...well, skimming...
Sometimes those type of kids need a good home, but your right, that kid should've got the help he needed early on. The fuck he's thinking murdering a ? Sorry that she couldn't move in, maybe next time?

I hate that I got a sports injury from my karate class, now I got to miss work. >.>

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sometimes those type of kids need a good home, but your right, that kid should've got the help he needed early on. The fuck he's thinking murdering a ? Sorry that she couldn't move in, maybe next time?

I hate that I got a sports injury from my karate class, now I got to miss work. >.>
she is coming today, just has to first get a new chinchilla so the other doesnt die of loneliness, the kid never gets punished for his misdeeds, it's all tolerance and bullshit... and not replacing the things he breaks (except the chinchilla in this case)

he's much smarter than he's given credit for to the point that i think he knew this was the last day he could hurt my partner. I used to think hitting children was wrong but...fuck man...

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry that that's happened Azure :/. If you think on the positive side though, she's protected now from that kid. Just make sure it's clear, he's not welcome in your home...

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry that that's happened Azure :/. If you think on the positive side though, she's protected now from that kid. Just make sure it's clear, he's not welcome in your home...
she's also protected from the general attitude her mother has about her depression... that being, just because she got over it that it's easy... but this was already a day to celebrate getting away from them... but its tainted now.

it's not good when you're on pills for your mental state and your parents, the people who look after you, devalue your feelings like that

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Looks like this is a chance for an epic teamup between:

And:

Side note: Why the hell isn't there an abortion superhero with time-travel powers yet?

Serially though, killing small animals that aren't small game is quite the problem. He needs to be sent to see someone, if the family can't afford to do that, he needs to be committed to a state funded facility (depending on where you are, you might be able to make a case for doing this yourself).

Though it might be cathartic, beatings don't solve problems like these, short of beating to death that is. And as silly as it sounds to the limp-dick bleeding hearts, endless tolerance, compassion and love are likely to do little more. A professional psychiatric treatment is quite necessary.

Last edited:

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Looks like this is a chance for and epic teamup between:

And:

Side note: Why the hell isn't there an abortion superhero with time-travel powers yet?

Serially though, killing small animals that aren't small game is quite the problem. He needs to be sent to see someone, if the family can't afford to do that, he needs to be committed to a state funded facility (depending on where you are, you might be able to make a case for doing this yourself).

Though it might be cathartic, beatings don't solve problems like theses, short of beating to death that is. And as silly as it sounds to the limp-dick bleeding hearts, endless tolerance, compassion and love are likely to do little more. A professional psychiatric treatment is quite necessary.
Well, to each their own...

I still hate the day has only 24 hours, seriously I need more time.