What's new

R

Ryka

Re: Hate Thread

I hate being banned. From anything. Also I hate having my words twisted around. Also I hate not being allowed to be a fun toy Robot.

Also I hate my life currently in general. I am not happy with my current situation. I must move.

Also I hate deaths all around me. It has been quite fucking hectic. But whatever. If I ever have any negative opinion, it's attention-seeking. Any at all. Fuck life.

Oh, and did I mention my financial situation is also kinda fucked? Because it is, and it is quite possibly going to prevent me from escaping this purgatory.

So in short, fuck authority, fuck status quo, and fuck finances.

Not to mention that anyone banned from the shout cannot be simply redirected after a new post is made, since the code is poor. It just takes you to a blank white page that says "completed" with no way to automatically redirect you to the thread.

I'm also a constant threat to myself lately, but that's whatever.

Last edited:

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I hate being banned. From anything. Also I hate having my words twisted around. Also I hate not being allowed to be a fun toy Robot.

Also I hate my life currently in general. I am not happy with my current situation. I must move.

Also I hate deaths all around me. It has been quite fucking hectic. But whatever. If I ever have any negative opinion, it's attention-seeking. Any at all. Fuck life.

Oh, and did I mention my financial situation is also kinda fucked? Because it is, and it is quite possibly going to prevent me from escaping this purgatory.

So in short, fuck authority, fuck status quo, and fuck finances.

Not to mention that anyone banned from the shout cannot be simply redirected after a new post is made, since the code is poor. It just takes you to a blank white page that says "completed" with no way to automatically redirect you to the thread.

I'm also a constant threat to myself lately, but that's whatever.
Let me see if I understand this thought process correctly. You're told to stop the attention-seeking and to quit bringing the drama out, in no uncertain terms.
You need to stop with the attention-seeking, both here and in the shoutbox. You are doing nothing but creating more drama. I am tired of it. Other moderators and administrators are tired of it, too. Please stop. Cease and desist. Do not pass GO, do not collect more attention. Consider this your warning, and ignore it at your own peril. And no, this is not open for debate or discussion.
Your solution is to personally attack the moderator who warned you, first privately and then publicly, in the shoutbox.
So then you're shocked when you get banned from the shoutbox by that same moderator, who sends an explanatory note to you and to the two active administrators. Your response is to call the moderator a "power hungry twat."
I was just giving the thread a little more Activity. I'm sorry.

As for the Shoutbox? How dare you. I was yelled at by my brother, then left. It made me contemplate my life. So I decided to speak out loud in the Shout for any listening ear. It had nothing to do with the forum, you, or anyone else. Excuse me for being fucking human.

I'm done. You ruined it, Hope. And you ruined our friendship for being such a power hungry twat.

*mic drop*
The next morning, you are still shocked to discover that the ban is still in place, so you decide to leave a "fuck authority" rant with even more drama.

I don't even think I need to argue my point. You could just read the stuff you posted, and put all the pieces together. Throw all the tantrums you like, it won't change a thing. Well... it won't FIX a thing. It may eventually result in more changes.

But you won't like them.

Oh, and have a bagful of Nope:
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
Although since you're a robot, it should look something like this:
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Last edited:
R

Ryka

I'm already suicidal. What's the fucking point in trying to ease my way into explaining that I am a human being and I have opinions about being banned, and having differing opinions than yours? It's too complicated. I can't even convince my own brother that I am tolerable under safe conditions.

I'm not trying to argue with you or "seek attention" in a thread FUCKING MADE FOR IT ANYWAY, but you know... whatever.

If you want me to die, then join the club of millions of other communities. Which possibly includes my brother at times.

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm already suicidal. What's the fucking point in trying to ease my way into explaining that I am a human being and I have opinions about being banned, and having differing opinions than yours? It's too complicated. I can't even convince my own brother that I am tolerable under safe conditions.

I'm not trying to argue with you or "seek attention" in a thread FUCKING MADE FOR IT ANYWAY, but you know... whatever.

If you want me to die, then join the club of millions of other communities. Which possibly includes my brother at times.
This isn't a counseling forum. It's not a therapy group. It won't solve your life's problems or help your financial woes. I never asked or wanted you to die; I only told you to behave, to which your response is... well, lacking, as you can plainly see.

If you're truly suicidal, there is a toll-free national suicide hotline. I encourage you to call it and get help. But don't seek that help here, and don't seek it in the shoutbox. All you're going to do is cause more people to come after you, and that will not help you.

1 (800) 273-8255
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week
Languages: English, Spanish

In other words, this ban was punitive at first, but now you've made a compelling argument that the shoutbox is actually causing you psychological harm. I encourage you to seek professional counseling.

R

Ryka

It's not just the shoutbox. A lot of people, including yourself, can't fucking stand how I am. I do not like authority. It is intimidating and puts peers your own age higher on the pedestal than yourself. Something I am conceding is something beyond my control. I was angry at you. But as you could possibly see if you remove your Tunnel Vision Sunglasses is, I was still fluctuating between accepting what I've done was wrong, and not liking your authoritive attitude, which was also all on me.

I just have to behave a certain way I cannot. And it pisses my family off. It pisses you off. It pisses others off. Sure there are better places for me, like my favorite IRC channel. But people who like me are limited. Very limited.

You yourself even bent down to a lower level, making fun of how I use my personality to cope with it all. With your 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 quote. It isn't about you wanting to help. It is about you joining the ranks of a thousand people, even close to home, who won't tolerate who I am or how I cope. You're no hero.

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's not just the shoutbox. A lot of people, including yourself, can't fucking stand how I am. I do not like authority. It is intimidating and puts peers your own age higher on the pedestal than yourself. Something I am conceding is something beyond my control. I was angry at you. But as you could possibly see if you remove your Tunnel Vision Sunglasses is, I was still fluctuating between accepting what I've done was wrong, and not liking your authoritive attitude, which was also all on me.

I just have to behave a certain way I cannot. And it pisses my family off. It pisses you off. It pisses others off. Sure there are better places for me, like my favorite IRC channel. But people who like me are limited. Very limited.

You yourself even bent down to a lower level, making fun of how I use my personality to cope with it all. With your 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 quote. It isn't about you wanting to help. It is about you joining the ranks of a thousand people, even close to home, who won't tolerate who I am or how I cope. You're no hero.
Not sure where the "hero" thing is coming from. I don't think I ever made any claim in that regard. But seriously, I'm not qualified to talk you through these problems. I will say that if you do want to see positive change in your life, it needs to start with you, and not asking external factors to change in your favor.

Seek professional help. I'd talk about this more, but I've got to go to work, and I really can't use this site while I'm there. If you're upset about the ban, I encourage you to speak with the administration. If you've got a problem with my sense of humor, join the fucking club.

No, really. I think they have a club.

R

Ryka

Do not make me laugh, Hope. I don't want to feel slightly better yet. This is the wrong time.

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I hate when a Shoutbox mod prunes the logs after an event that is brought to my attention by the same mod.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

To be fair, Anti, he did it to try and head off drama by the resident shitposters of the shout. Namely myself and Smokefish.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

You can shift some of the blame onto myself for that, as I was the one to suggest it for reasons Caulder stated above.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Things that you could just like... I don't know... maybe not do. You can simply ignore it and go on about your business, just as Lila can. I don't understand why it's so hard for people to just do that. I do it on a daily basis.

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

To be fair, Anti, he did it to try and head off drama by the resident shitposters of the shout. Namely myself and Smokefish.
You can shift some of the blame onto myself for that, as I was the one to suggest it for reasons Caulder stated above.
I hate when I'm caught off guard by the level of sincerity in people I thought were toxic through and through.

R

Ryka

I feel fine normally after a nap. I mean, I sure do hate getting banned. And authority is the sucky part of equal justice, but whatever.

Between my finances getting worse, my sporadic quarrels with my brother, and Burrito's Result flaming me on my visitor wall now, it's all just stuff. Like luxuries but the opposite.

I'm fine in case my friends are worried. I'll talk to my therapist in May.

*hugs her friends*

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Every car commercial, especially Prius commercials.
"It's OKAY to be a bank robber, as long as you're driving a Prius!"

Also, to a lesser extent:
Loan & Mortgage Commercials
Credit Card Commercials
"Get your money now" Commercials
Insurance Commercials

Pretty much all the parasites.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, so there's this thing I've noticed when people screencap and repost quotes from tumblr, reddit or other message/comment style websites.

They always include some gormless, irrelevant response praising the initial post, but adding nothing to it.

So you end up with something like this:

"Have you ever noticed how [insert clever observation]."
"Omg. This."

This additional appendix of a line is just fucking stupid: it adds nothing. I can fucking decide for myself whether or not the quote you shared is interesting or clever.

Okay, rant over. :rolleyes:

(Exceptions: When it's the responses that are funny or interesting, they should obviously be included.)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Someone keeps locking all the fun threads :(

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Someone keeps locking all the fun threads :(
Probably for good reason. This place seems pretty relaxed. Raised tempers can bring out the worst in people, myself included.

When I play a multiplayer game and I'm losing badly I tend to lose my temper. I don't much care for that version of me. I would rather be calm, cool, and collected at all times.

So, in that regard and being totally on topic, I hate competitive multiplayer games. The latest one being King Arthur's Gold. I have played that over 350 hours and uninstalled it to keep from playing it about 5+ times now. Ugh. I hope I never get the urge to play it again. It has a bunch of cool gameplay elements but it's all wasted on competitive online multiplayer modes. I have been tempted in the past to make a cool single player campaign for KAG, but I have FSA to think about.

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

God damn cloud, that fucker couldn't hold it in no more, had to release all its wetness over ma head!:mad:

Last edited: