What's new

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

Nope, still the same place. I guess that means the weather is even weirder than I thought. I'm just going to go ahead and say it's Chicago's fault.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*swoops in*

I live in Florida! The weather is nice for once!

*swoops out*

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It's almost 15 degrees where I'm at too...

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I probably shouldn't have said anything, as it is currently at -10C or 14F for those who can't convert. This is what happens when you brag about having nice weather.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

We're a good 4-5 degrees colder here, which makes no sense for being further South :p

Roads are ice. I did stock up on food, but I didn't realize I was out of dish soap to clean my pots and pans *facepalm*

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

You got me. Personally I'm about ready to give up on figuring the weather out this year and we're only 10 days in.

If you have shampoo or hand soap they should work just fine for the dishes. Just make sure you rinse them really well since they tend to be perfumed.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Meanwhile, up here in New England, we had a high of 56F today (or 32C for every other country in the world). And tomorrow's supposed to dip back down to freezing. Odd things are afoot.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Must be the same weather system moving since that's pretty much what happened here over the last few days.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Egads, a double post. Oh well.

I despise blood stains. So does anyone have any good tips for removing a large blood stain from carpet....It's for a friend of mine who didn't violently murder some one with a spork and then also didn't bury the body under an oak tree.

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I despise blood stains. So does anyone have any good tips for removing a large blood stain from carpet....It's for a friend of mine who didn't violently murder some one with a spork and then also didn't bury the body under an oak tree.
Hydrogen Peroxide, and a good scrubbing. Test it out on an unseen part of the carpet to ensure it won't bleed the color.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll have to give that a try. I've been using club soda but it doesn't seem to be doing much of anything...er I mean my friend was not using club soda.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

I have several dime sized bloodstains in my carpet from a world record nosebleed I had last week. Was intense enough it left me nauseous for about 12 hours and light headed.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

There's only one on my floor but it's about the size of a basketball, apparently blood thinners really do work. Thankfully I still had some quick clot from my army days, as it was I still had to call for an ambulance.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

I take it that was not from a nosebleed 0_o

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well it can't be TOO serious a crime. After all, you(r friend) ended up needing to call an ambulance, not a hearse.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

No, it was most certainly not a nosebleed. Just my mom being old and on a lot of medicine that makes her bleed really easy when she does things like hit her foot on a table. Seriously though I think she was bleeding more than people I've seen missing limbs, so while not a crime it certainly looks like someone was murdered.

Either that or I just came up with a better excuse and I really am the serial spork killer you'll be hearing about in the news any day now.

Changer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No, it was most certainly not a nosebleed. Just my mom being old and on a lot of medicine that makes her bleed really easy when she does things like hit her foot on a table. Seriously though I think she was bleeding more than people I've seen missing limbs, so while not a crime it certainly looks like someone was murdered.

Either that or I just came up with a better excuse and I really am the serial spork killer you'll be hearing about in the news any day now.
Oh please, if you were the serial spork killer, you would have had to have had... I think all those hads and haves just made me dizzy... Ahem, multiple victims. And if you are only now figuring out how to get blood out of the carpet, this must be your first one.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

That's why you haven't heard about it in the news yet, I'm just starting to perfect my craft. We can't all be Ted Bundy on our first go after all.

Also the peroxide does seem to be helping better than just water and soap, so thanks AI.