What's new

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

Sin, I think Tom Berenger's character hits the nail on the head. I disagree with most of the America-bashing that occurs on this forum, because I'm loyal to my country and still believe that its foundation was one of the turning points for the world. With that said, I am aware that we have declined, particularly in the past five decades, and there are many issues that we need to address as a nation before things worsen.

Things WILL worsen... but hopefully that will be a symptom of recovery, not further decay.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

...But democrats did have majority. They increased their majority in parlament and gained majority in senate.
Ah. Hmm. I thought Dems only had majority up until Obama took office.

Still hate every single person in office/running for office, though, with very few exceptions.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Utorrent decided to whore themselves out and put adds on the UI instead of fixing their broken magnet link shit.

Edit: I was wrong, it's just TPB. Gotta get rid of those huge torrent files, taking up too much space. God forbid they delete the 20 different versions of the same torrent.

Last edited:

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sin, I think Tom Berenger's character hits the nail on the head. I disagree with most of the America-bashing that occurs on this forum, because I'm loyal to my country and still believe that its foundation was one of the turning points for the world. With that said, I am aware that we have declined, particularly in the past five decades, and there are many issues that we need to address as a nation before things worsen.

Things WILL worsen... but hopefully that will be a symptom of recovery, not further decay.
Tom Berenger in which movie?

Though really, as much as I'm critical of the US, it's because I think you guys really could come together and make something amazing, but... I find the original foundations have faded somewhat.

I should probly talk about this when I'm not pissy with the world though...

Cappy

Reputation score

I recently started and finished watching "Berserk", a pretty popular anime with a bad rep around my social circle. I was curious, and I must say that the way they left the series to end is awful.

I hate the anime, but hopefully my hopes will spring anew with the manga. The story is both brilliant and bitter for me, and I can't help but worry that things will end badly at every turn.

Such a sad story.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's snowing. I am not ready for this. Go away, snow!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I recently started and finished watching "Berserk", a pretty popular anime with a bad rep around my social circle. I was curious, and I must say that the way they left the series to end is awful.

I hate the anime, but hopefully my hopes will spring anew with the manga. The story is both brilliant and bitter for me, and I can't help but worry that things will end badly at every turn.

Such a sad story.
Well, I do know that the manga goes on alot further. Not sure about the story being any less grim though. The only issue I ever saw involved women being taken from a village by goblins and impregnated. Not so bad right? Well goblin birthing is apparently akin to that of chestbursters.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Such a sad story.
Well, having done both (watched the anime and read the manga...or most of it. I got to about issue...20? 30? And decided funds were better spent elsewhere, at least for the time being.) and like slicer says, it really doesn't get any better. If anything, the manga is a hell of a lot darker than the anime, although it does expand on a lot of things more. Like the Puck character for instance. He's totally absent from the anime, but his presence is practically a requirement in the manga. (Pixie dust heals wounds, after all.) You also get to see what happens after the whole big showdown at the end of the anime and the fallout from that.

If you get the chance, though, watch the outtakes on the anime DVDs. They're hilarious. Especially Griffith.

Also, fun fact: Guts bears a striking similarity to real German historical figure, Götz von Berlichingen.

Cappy

Reputation score

I know that it's a dark franchise, I'm just hoping that there's an ultimate ending that ain't so bad after all. Unlikely, I know. Well, at least Puck is cute.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Today is one of those days when I just want to quit my job, just so I can't be sent into the fucking No Man's Land of rural Bavaria to cart around chunks of meat all day.

It was NOT a good day.

NEXT MORNING EDIT: Well great. Now I have a stomach-ache. This is shaping up to be a great week.

Last edited:

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

That sucks. I had to work with my least favorite sub. pharmacist today, got into an argument with a customer, and left my red lenses in too long yesterday, so my eyes freaking hurt now.

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That sucks. I had to work with my least favorite sub. pharmacist today, got into an argument with a customer, and left my red lenses in too long yesterday, so my eyes freaking hurt now.
I don't understand. You should win any argument with red lenses.

And entirely unrelated to that, I hate homeopathy and the betrayers of humanity that endorse and make money off it.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Fuck idiots who think a badge gives them the right to shoot as they please.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Amazon needing me to confirm my card before they could process my payment for Halo 4. Now I won't be getting it until near the end of the week. Granted, I wasn't going to play it until the weekend so Bartnum and I could (hopefully) bumrush the campaign, but still. I'd have liked to have stared longingly at it as it sat on my coffee table until then.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate the girlfriend effect. Or as I've learned, it's more of a "you have a woman to sleep with" effect. It apparently is some sort of psychic trait that women have.

As you guys know I broke up with my girlfriend a month ago, and as a way of getting back on my feet, I've been flirting with everything that can flirt back. Now yesterday, I had a date, and it went rather well, and she slept over. She's Canadian, and going away permanently in a little over a month, but she asked if we could go steady until then, and if we should be exclusive. I thought both were a splendid idea. (And still do.)

Now here comes the kicker, at around nine o'clock that evening... It started...

I received a text from a random girl I met this weekend... And a girl I made out with once... And an email from one in indonesia that I've been chatting with... Aaaand, I have an OKcupid account, which between the hours of 2100 and 10 am exploded with new messages. (I mean seriously, people at like 5 o clock in the morning.) not to mention facebook, and kik.

HOW THE FUCK DO THEY KNOW?!

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Maybe your maple syrup loving friend told them and wants to test you? Or maybe she (or you?) just told people and the rumor spread.
Or it was Chinese spies, you never know.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Because we have to have something to balance out the fact that as soon as a girl becomes single, all of the guys that she's been around/chatting up/happen to be friends with suddenly think she's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

It's great if you want to hook up with a guy again really fast but if you're in a mood where you don't want to be bothered with it, it doesn't help the "Men are horrible and should die" feelings that the ex put down to root.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hey, my penis is on tap any time ya ask for it

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I hate Sleep Apnea and pulmonary embolisms. I also hate people that try to friend me on facebook because they were my dad's friends and he'd dead now.

Send me sympathy if you want, but you don't know me so don't try to be my fucking friend.