What's new

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

No need to hate on feminists now. Nothing wrong with sticking up for women's rights.
There's nothing wrong with women standing up for their rights, but it seems that alot of feminists act just like male chauvanists, which makes them the same amount of undesireable.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

There's nothing wrong with women standing up for their rights, but it seems that alot of feminists act just like male chauvanists, which makes them the same amount of undesireable.
define "a lot"...

preferably with statistical references to back you up.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Right, because all we need is more of that going around...anyway,
I hate the fact im trying extremely hard to enjoy amnesia as it is, but on pc i think the default brightness might be waaaay too dark. I just spent 20 minutes walking into a barrel, thinking i was sneaking down a hallway...crap.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

define "a lot"...

preferably with statistical references to back you up.
Well, I have become very fond of terms like "equalists," due to the sickeningly amount of feminists in Norway that believe women to be above men. One of our top ministers (state, not church or anything) said "It's a step in the right direction." when women passed the 65% mark in higher education.

I have also had some rather heated debate with some feminists over military service, because apparently equality of the sexes only works for them if they are gaining advantages, not being called in for obligatory military service.

In Norway, if you're a girl and study science, they add 0.4 points to your average, (Grades go from 1 to 6 so it's huuuge.) but essentially no women complain about that.

I imagine SS was talking about shit like this.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

But that does not mean there is a need to hate on all feminists. Not all feminists are that way.

I really don't feel like having this argument again at the moment, cause it really is tiring, so I'm leaving it at that for now.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I will point out that the motto of the Revolution, the first weekly woman's journal (published by Susan B. Anthony) was, "The true republic—men, their rights and nothing more; women, their rights and nothing less." On the other hand, it was a time in which women were truly oppressed.

"Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about! Did you see him repressing me? You saw him, didn't ya?"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I will point out that the motto of the Revolution, the first weekly woman's journal (published by Susan B. Anthony) was, "The true republic—men, their rights and nothing more; women, their rights and nothing less." On the other hand, it was a time in which women were truly oppressed.

"Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about! Did you see him repressing me? You saw him, didn't ya?"
If only people update would update thier views with the times. We'd also have less people complaining about the 'right to bear arms' as well, cause I highly doubt towns anymore really require Militias.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

But that does not mean there is a need to hate on all feminists. Not all feminists are that way.

I really don't feel like having this argument again at the moment, cause it really is tiring, so I'm leaving it at that for now.
I completely agree, but that's why I've started making the artificial distinction between feminists and "Equalitists" (Or similar words really :p )

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Recently sin has been in battle with people who missuse the word femenist, so she's bowing out of this one before drama ensues.

While this is all a difference in terminology, you still both are right in my opinion. The chunk of my opinions and such i decided to spoiler because it doesn't need to be read.
In norway you presented clear disparities between benefits to women and while all these things are geared towards creating "equality" by encouraging women to enter into areas without them that would imply that they would need to be repealed after balance has been achieved. regardless i did some research on my own ( ) and it seems in norway there still is a fight for feminists, but in the areas that you've brought up the balance has (perhaps, i'm not a statistician) been tipped in womens favour (i'm talking about disparity in jobs after tertiary education). Although in a more personal opinion the situation where a man does better than a woman at science only to fail where she passed because of a govornment policy is a situation that should never exist (i worked out your difference to 8/100 points).

Regardless of everything else the main problem here is that there is no term (that i know of) in the common lexicon that differentiates between the people you hate and your equalitarians, as they are both technicaly feminists by the common usage of the word. Could i ask you to just chuck in a couple of extra words when you mention these privilage based feminists?

Edit: Nunu found a word: gynocentric ideologues

Last edited:

Lurker
Reputation score

The problem here is the same people have with most groups: The most divisive/extreme elements of the group are often the loudest/craziest, making it easy to assume they speak for the group as a whole.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

regardless now that the somantic issue is more or less solved shall we move on?

i hate seafood.

Zelzar

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Really? The whole team? Shrimp,oyster, all that? The only thing sea that I dislike is squid.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

i wont even eat fish sauce.

also thats not very nice to say about squid. he's nice.

Zelzar

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Not that Squid, he's decent.

And since I do come from Thailand, I eat fish sauce everyday.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

WOAH WOAH! HOLD ON! Let's not misuse the word "seafood"

That categorizes a lot of separate but equal of our underwater friends.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Nunu has a phobia of eating them all.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate fighting with friends, especially over stupid things. And then, when you know they're angry at you and you keep your distance, they get angry at you for doing that, too. *sigh*

I also hate how aforementioned friends wait until an hour before I'm ready for bed to actually start working out the problem that we're having when it's obviously a conversation that needs much more time than that.

Last edited:

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

The god damn Narga subspecies in MHp3rd. I already HATED the regular narga, why in gods name does he need a subspecies? Sweet mother of god he hits like a fucking Tank!

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

You know you're old when you're genuinely sick and tired of the high school drama bullshit. Not that phase where you say you're sick of it yet still enjoy watching it. I mean when it legitimately pisses you off to see 21+ grown-ass adults act like they're 16 and get angry at each other for utterly pointless bullshit, especially when it escalated from rational discussion to juvenile rage in the span of a nanosecond.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

You know you're old when you're genuinely sick and tired of the high school drama bullshit. Not that phase where you say you're sick of it yet still enjoy watching it. I mean when it legitimately pisses you off to see 21+ grown-ass adults act like they're 16 and get angry at each other for utterly pointless bullshit, especially when it escalated from rational discussion to juvenile rage in the span of a nanosecond.
HAH..

Try living in the same house with them for 5 years..

It's funny how many "phases" you go through after perlonged exposure.. I've gone from worry, to anger, to laughing, back to anger, to passively ignoring it, to worrying again, dozens if not hundreds of times now..

I think right now I'm back at the laughing one, but they're got a kid now, so I might be encroaching on the worry phase again..

With people like that, all they need is a good pop to the face.. Or at least a stern threat of receiving said pop.. I remember the female of the couple (whom is extremely volatile), trying to throw a chair at me out of some indescribable mood, so I pinned her to the wall with one arm and cocked my other arm back like a hammer on a pistol, and gave her a mean look.

It's been about 2 years now, and she's never done that again. The funny part is, I'm a pacifist.. If she had seen through my bluff, I might've been in some trouble. ^^;

Last edited: