What's new

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

I hate people who pronounce "negotiations" as "nee-goh-see-ay-see-ons." Fuck them. Fuck them in their stupid asses.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes, having a GF is nice, but I don't really see how that is a benefit that results from her not being allowed to sleep over at my place... :D :p

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes, having a GF is nice, but I don't really see how that is a benefit that results from her not being allowed to sleep over at my place... :D :p
I think people are hating you for having a GF.

*stomp*stomp*stomp*

Er... here comes the mob with the torches and pitchfork. Better start running Wonderboy.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I hate having horses as patients. Ohgod, if i never have to work in a clinic that sees horses I will be so very happy.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate having horses as patients. Ohgod, if i never have to work in a clinic that sees horses I will be so very happy.
Just so you know, most people on Earth never have horses as patients. You have to try pretty damn hard to become a vet for horses.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Just so you know, most people on Earth never have horses as patients. You have to try pretty damn hard to become a vet for horses.
I'm a vet tech (student for now) and most of the Clinics in the area around where I live are mixed animal practices. Unless I move to a big city I will be on call and called out to help a mare having a difficult birth at 2:30am

Also, i hate cows unless they are cut up and/or ground up, cooked and on my plate

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm a vet tech (student for now) and most of the Clinics in the area around where I live are mixed animal practices. Unless I move to a big city I will be on call and called out to help a mare having a difficult birth at 2:30am

Also, i hate cows unless they are cut up and/or ground up, cooked and on my plate
Would it be any comfort at all to know that in the Pacific, I've had horse meat, cut up and on my plate? It was sashimi, though, so uncooked... but delicious. :p

Hmm... probably not very comforting. Sorry. :(

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Would it be any comfort at all to know that in the Pacific, I've had horse meat, cut up and on my plate? It was sashimi, though, so uncooked... but delicious. :p

Actually, it was. :)

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Most people on Earth don't do a lot of things. And most people on Earth are not Vet techs.

Perhaps the "of everyone out there" scenario should be narrowed in scope slightly.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

What does horse meat taste like? and please don't say chicken.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

its allright but it really dries out your throat.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

nunu's sig quote
Garlic has been regarded as a force for both good and evil.
It also very efficiently liquefies your stool and makes your farts toxic if you put too much of it in almost ANY food.. -_-'' -LFMF (Learn from my (repeated) fail)

On the upside, don't have to worry about vampire attacks any time soon.

Also..

MY GOD DAMN BACK.. It's killing me today, if I have to suffer like this one more day I'm seeing a doctor..

Neg rep: "you have problems" - GOD DAMNIT BACK TO 1 BAR AGAIN... Thanks captain obvious.

Last edited:

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ostrich also tastes rather similar to beef. Very delicious stuff.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

>.>

Kangaroo is delicious too. Like Venison but richer.

I hate that i can't get it anymore

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I got to try some in Australia. I prefer their mutton though. ^^