What's new

Cappy

Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

And now after this rant, I'm still forced to choose which of these bastards to give my money to.
Well, you could cut out the middleman, sell your transport, house, and personal possessions, .

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

It's all based on risk assessment and such, so they say. To balance out the numbers. That is, balance out the numbers after skimming off a 50% profit no doubt. The government isn't willing to handle road accountability itself, nor is it willing to provide public transport worth a damn, and so it hands the issue over to these state sanctioned extortion rackets. The insurance companies multiply and thrive, whilst bus and rail companies struggle to stay afloat, closing route after route.
Could always move to Japan. I hear they have a great rail system.

I was about to suggest moving somewhere in America that has public transit, but then I remembered that I wouldn't wish the D.C. transit system on ANYONE, and I don't really know of any other area that does public transit.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Portland has a decent rail system at least, which goes to the outlying areas.

Lurker
Reputation score

Miami's got a pretty good series of buses and the tri-rail down town, but you might want to invest in a bike.

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

People who keep constantly humming in the company of others.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Are you shitting me!? I got a reported post to tell me the guy likes this game? I assume he's asking for a link to download the mod, which means this guy is so moronic he sent a report to all the mods and asked for us to send it to him!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

AAAHAHAHAHAH! That has got to be one of the dumbest/funniest things I could have seen there.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I think from now on you should require new members to read through a faq, and answer a few questions (easily answered on a form of some sort) about what they've read before their account can do anything.

Now, I'm usually one to chastise people for stupidity but, +/- rep and report are really close to one another and if someone hadn't used either before, they might not realise they clicked report when they meant to + rep someone. Just say'in...

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

So he wanted to give someone +rep with a message saying, "hi! please i like this game so much!"?

I see what you're saying, but it just makes the message a different kind of stupid!

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Played some Capcom Vs SNK 2: EO. Bought the only copy they had at gamestop. Gamecube version. Played all the way through with ryu, never died once until...The end final battle against Shin Akuma, or "God" Akuma. Youtube this sonofabitch. My rants will do him NO justice.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate haters who are gonna hate haters who hate haters.
Oh, and I hate how you almost did something completely awesome... then got shut down.
I also hate the fact that we seem to have a lack of new H-games that are good.
Hate.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I hate that this weekend turned out to be such a letdown. Mostly it was my own fault, but I just couldn't enjoy it like I wanted to.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

i hate censored Hentai !! ;)
Eh. Some Japanese have morals? maybe? It confuses the fuck out of me that someone would decide to censor the edge of a dudes penis when the rest of it is literally not censored. That's kind of unnecessary.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Eh. Some Japanese have morals? maybe? It confuses the fuck out of me that someone would decide to censor the edge of a dudes penis when the rest of it is literally not censored. That's kind of unnecessary.
Maybe they have a mosaic fetish? :p Besides, as long as it's not definite what the mosaic is, it can be anything :p meybe it's not just the head of his dick... meybe there's a paintbrush sticking out of his peehole 0.o either way, the way they leave it to your imagination is kinda kinky :p

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

It has to do with the laws over there. It has to be censored, but they censor as little as possible to actually get away with it.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

It has to do with the laws over there. It has to be censored, but they censor as little as possible to actually get away with it.
Pretty much, i was just throwing shit around in a attempt to fake Defend them lol.

I hate mornings when you get in the shower and realize you had to Number 2 before you showered.