What's new

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

I hate cameras without viewfinders.

I get it, the LCD screen is pretty. Too bad I can't see jack nor shit with it because the screen is fucking tiny.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, I was refilling the birdfeeder at my house and we use this special mix of birdseed with chili peepper flakes mixed in, because squirels hate them and birds love 'em and my face was too close when I was pouring and I accidentally inhaled some of the dust from it... Jesus christ that hurts... OWWWW!!!! I pretty much, accidentally inhaled chili pepper and birdseed dust...

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Because of the weather affecting the pollen count and stuff, my eyelid is kinda swelling up and getting puffy x.x

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Just rip yer eyelids off and get snake like ones.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Read the novel "Hannibal" and you'll get an idea on what it is to have no eyelids :D

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I know I bitch a lot about driving in this thread, but driving an hour from work, in rush hour traffic, in 100 degree heat, with no air conditioning...

good god, it really is miserable

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Could be worse Alias... but yes it is bloody miserable.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

My kindle got broken while cleaning today. I am a raging ball of misery. And I just bought a new one so I can't go see Harry Potter for a few weeks. >.<

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

That sucks. Hopefully you can easily get all your information. I don't know how the Kindle works, but on the Kobo you could.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I can. I've got everything i bought from Amazon that can be gotten, it's all the other stuff that's going to be a pain and a half to put on the new one.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I hate how the Steam Server goes down for 'maitnence' about the same time me and a friend get back into something we were doing -_______-

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate how the Steam Server goes down for 'maitnence' about the same time me and a friend get back into something we were doing -_______-
Cant blame'em too much. They got overwhelmed for the summer sales. I know i couldn't install ANY games i purchased until a day after the sales ended. Just kept gettin steam errors.

Atleast it doesn't go down for maintenance every Tuesday like other company's like to do with their servers. *coughblizzardcouugh*

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Cant blame'em too much. They got overwhelmed for the summer sales. I know i couldn't install ANY games i purchased until a day after the sales ended. Just kept gettin steam errors.

Atleast it doesn't go down for maintenance every Tuesday like other company's like to do with their servers. *coughblizzardcouugh*
True enough. Though gotta remember: In a MMO's case, matience requires the entire system down because you can't mess with a virtual world while it's still occupied, so to speak. In steam's case, it just dictates the download system and social connection. So while the system got swamped during the Summer Sale, it does at least have enough to keep it running for the most part.

It didn't take that long it seems though, as it's allready back up.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

You know, I've been easy on the sci-fi channel, really. But after seeing last nights volcano movie marathon, of which I was sure one was actually a pretty good movie I'd seen somewhere before, I'm rather disappointed and rather to just write off the whole network. It was one of those rip offs that pretty much just changes one letter of the characters names and does it at 1/20th the budget, not even changing the title *facepalm*

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

i hate it when my tummy's on a rampage and i just dont feel good all week. Ive had a lot of Close calls and Water closet alerts, and its beginning to annoy me..guess i should chug a little more peptol bismol.

Last edited:

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I hate people that wish to share information concerning their bowelmovements.

Trust me on this, I don't give a shit.

And if you do, don't expect me to.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I hate people that wish to share information concerning their bowelmovements.

Trust me on this, I don't give a shit.

And if you do, don't expect me to.
I dropped a deuce earlier. It was kind of soft and a bit of water splashed between my ass crack. It was also a tan shade of brown.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Mmmm... I just had the most amazing shit, I managed to taper it in one end by the use of my awesome ass muscles. It was like a torpedo going into the water, didn't splash or nothing. I think it's all about sculpting the tail with your asscheeks really.