What's new

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

My computer has been royally screwed. Had to reinstall the OS this morning, though managed to save my files. Still, it's acting funky and I'm pretty sure I have a hidden virus I got while briefly getting on the internet to redownload my antivirus (irony).

I'm betting I'm going to just wipe the whole thing soon and start fresh.
That sucks. Try avast, malwarebytes, and emisoft antimalware.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

That sucks. Try avast, malwarebytes, and emisoft antimalware.
Oh I'm scanning as we speak, don't worry, but it's one of those that does nothing but block you from accessing the sites of anti-virus places, thus I have to transfer all my goodies from the other computer the hard way.

Also, damn strangest problem I've ever found. The Dark Green text on this forum now displays as grey, though the other colors (or at least blue) work. WTF.

(I did put Crome on here, that may be it, cause it was the quickest thing I could do instead of using the default IE 6 that was on the install CD)

Magus

Banned
Reputation score

Certain women who have rumors going on about them and the haters that try to troll me with them rumors.

Begin Nerdrage Sequence:
HSADFKLH SDUFIYHSIUYDFAUISDYHF UISHDAFADSULFLASHDUIFIUWER89FERVUIERWG0O REWGHIKEHFLJHJLSDFAHIUERFHER HWFERFHLKJHLKSDHFKLJAFIOEWRFUOFERWHE RLKHERWIHSDHFLHDSAFDSA

ERHJREHJ LSKDH FAKE IFRUHI ERFUIREW REWFGER FDSFDDSF

SO FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING HORSE DICK IN A TIGHT MOUTH SHIT MOTHER FUCKING BUTT BUBBLE BLOWING TURD CHEW REECES' FECES TURDOSAURUS SEX STRING BEAN TEENY TINY GUMBY PENIS COCK GOBLIN POOP WANGMASTER FLEX ZORRO AND THE GAYBLADE HOMOEROTIC ROTARY DILDOPHONE COCK-A-DOODLE-DOOM DRINKING TOILET BOWL HOLY WATER BOBBING FOR CARMEL-CORN COVERED APPLES INSIDE THE TOILET FRUITPUNCH BOWL DUMBFUCK FART BLAST TURD JUNIPER JUMBO JET NUTFUCK PUNCH ATTACK UNTIL YOU BLEED FROM YOUR FUCKING EYES!!!!

THE SAGA CONTINUES:

EHRKDHFJLFSHIODYFB8O998798OS7 89O9RSE O98O E 8IR UIFDS UIFD UI FSDJ FUIHFDS HUUH UISUISADV89S789A 87FHSJJH DSUIADS DSAJH ADS JADS HUUIADSFUDHASUFHSAD SUIAYFIUSD YSY A 8Y 98YRESGHEH SHJS HGLASDY DS YDSAY F89YAOSDFHUDSAH USDAJH DSKLHF SADIUFDSAI43KRE FDDSUDSIUDEHAREHJKFERUIRE

AND BITCH IF YOU ARE FUCKIN AROUND ON ME:
WHEN THAT CLOCK STRIKES 12 MIDNIGHT AND YOU FIND YOURSELF MISSING A GLASS SLIPPER CINDERELLA AND YOU'RE WEARIN THEM FUCKIN RAGS AGAIN BITCH, KNOW THAT YOU BROGHT THAT SHIT ON YOURSELF WHEN YOU FUCKED AROUND ON ME THINKIN YOU'D FIND HAPPILY EVER AFTER SOMEWHERE ELSE CAUSE YOU AIN'T SHIT AND YOU'RE NEVER GONNA BE SHIT, AND YOU'LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER MAN THAT WILL DO YOU BETTER THAN I DID. BITCH I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING!!! I FUCKING MADE YOU, AND YOU FUCKED IT UP AND UNMADE YOURSELF WHEN YOU DID WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID. SO GO CRY AND EAT ICECREAM AND COOKIES WITH YOUR YOUR FAT UGLY FUCKING STEPSISTERS AND SCRUB THE FUCKING FLOOR AT YOUR EVIL STEPMOTHER'S HOUSE CAUSE THAT'S ALL YOU'LL EVER BE WITHOUT ME.
/end
:eek::eek:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

is now officially a piece of shit to me. They've gone and stolen stuff from Homestuck (the kids symbols) and while it's not as bad because no one owns the rights to the zodiac symbols they went ahead and made each symbol the colour of the Troll it represents. So far there's been no confirmation that Hussie allowed them to use the kids symbols, and if it turns out they didn't I can see people going to town on them.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

SO FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING HORSE DICK IN A TIGHT MOUTH SHIT MOTHER FUCKING BUTT BUBBLE BLOWING TURD CHEW REECES' FECES TURDOSAURUS SEX STRING BEAN TEENY TINY GUMBY PENIS COCK GOBLIN POOP WANGMASTER FLEX ZORRO AND THE GAYBLADE HOMOEROTIC ROTARY DILDOPHONE COCK-A-DOODLE-DOOM DRINKING TOILET BOWL HOLY WATER BOBBING FOR CARMEL-CORN COVERED APPLES INSIDE THE TOILET FRUITPUNCH BOWL DUMBFUCK FART BLAST TURD JUNIPER JUMBO JET NUTFUCK PUNCH ATTACK UNTIL YOU BLEED FROM YOUR FUCKING EYES!!!!
Uh... I take it your mad about something... And Oni... I've always said Gaia should be renamed Gay-a

Torakaka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So....I met a guy on Bad Company with the gamer tag Kushtastic. :mad:

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is now officially a piece of shit to me. They've gone and stolen stuff from Homestuck (the kids symbols) and while it's not as bad because no one owns the rights to the zodiac symbols they went ahead and made each symbol the colour of the Troll it represents. So far there's been no confirmation that Hussie allowed them to use the kids symbols, and if it turns out they didn't I can see people going to town on them.
Haven't been on Gaia in a month, I think. My computer crapped out anyway, and won't let me sign in anyway... Meh, Gaia served its purpose with me. It introduced me to my (now) fiancee. Better than Cupid.com.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Haven't been on Gaia in a month, I think. My computer crapped out anyway, and won't let me sign in anyway... Meh, Gaia served its purpose with me. It introduced me to my (now) fiancee. Better than Cupid.com.
Well Hussie's pretty much said now that he doesn't have a problem with people selling commissions and shit if they ask him, though normally he doesn't care anyway so long as it isn't to bring in the person huge wads of money. Which, seeing as the item that has the kids symbols is sold in the Cash Shop GO are going to rake in the dough.

And to me Gaia was always a place of filth and weeabooness, I liked it solely for the avatar dressing up. And I've been using Tektek for that for ages so I almost never bother with GO now.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did you just get engaged Luppi? Congratulations!!!

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I hate it when I have brain farts in Minecraft. I especially hate it when those brain farts take half an hour and several iron tools to clean up.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

At this rate I'm not going to have wisdom teeth left to extra come August 2. I must have been grinding my teeth due to stress or something, because one like shattered a bit more today...

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At this rate I'm not going to have wisdom teeth left to extra come August 2. I must have been grinding my teeth due to stress or something, because one like shattered a bit more today...
Yikes! That made me cringe just thinking about it. Hope you feel better soon. :(

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Yikes! That made me cringe just thinking about it. Hope you feel better soon. :(
Fortunately, as per usual, I don't actually feel any pain in the tooth itself, but that's kinda worrisome too I guess.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate the fact i recently learned i have an EXTREMELY high chance of having Diabetes. I recently found out because during work i got dizzy and couldn't breathe or see well. On break i went to get a snicker in the break room, came back, and BAM, my visions back perfect, and my energys right back.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I hate the fact i recently learned i have an EXTREMELY high chance of having Diabetes. I recently found out because during work i got dizzy and couldn't breathe or see well. On break i went to get a snicker in the break room, came back, and BAM, my visions back perfect, and my energys right back.
Should definitely get that checked out.

OR MAYBE SNICKERS IS JUST THAT AWESOME.

..... nah, it's good, but not THAT good. Get yourself checked out. Hopefully it's not Diabetes.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Just because you're getting some energy from a snickers bar does not mean you have an extremely high chance of having Diabetes. Sugars in the body can get low through manual labour and just doing things easily enough. It's why the military gave out special packets (that tasted like shit mind you) to put in your water to increase those blood sugars when you started getting real dehydrated and such.

Your body needs some form of fat and sugars to pull energy from. So I repeat, letting it drop low because you've been working or something doesn't mean you have diabetes, though if your worried get it checked out anyway.

Snickers bars have all sorts of stuff in them from chocholate, caramel and nuts that all offer forms of energy for your body to feed on and operate.