DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

):

But now you're with us. Happy time begins now.

Lurker
Reputation score

Here's the short version: Dude staggered out of one of the viewing booths at work covered in blood complaining someone had shoved a bomb up his ass. Store was cleared, paramedics/cops showed, he changed his story to indicate he's been sexually assaulted. I had to call a manager to get the cops the security footage for proof, except then I didn't because when they got the dude to the hospital he admitted he did it to himself by accident while tripping on cocaine. I then had to tell the manager not to worry about it and clean up a shitload of blood in the hallway.

Then I got invited to a party, and had a story to tell. Free drinks and good conversation really helped my attitude.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I hate drunk people more and more with each passing shift. Ignorant, arrogant, self centred fuck heads.

I had to break up a fight in the street... a busy street, where a bunch of drunk women were bashing each other's heads off the pavement, and when I went to pull them apart latched onto each other's hair.

Like, come the fuck on. Grow the fuck up.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

The bastard family cat. The sod decided to jump on my chest at about 7am, waking me up in the process. After booting her out of my room and getting back to sleep she decided to scratch at my door at about 9am waking me up again. Guess I can't be too angry though, getting up earlier than I wanted to meant I could finish a picture sooner.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

This is more of an anti-giddy:

When looking up the Peace Corps (which itself is a rather long story), finding out that you fall way below their requirements...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here's the short version: Dude staggered out of one of the viewing booths at work covered in blood complaining someone had shoved a bomb up his ass. Store was cleared, paramedics/cops showed, he changed his story to indicate he's been sexually assaulted. I had to call a manager to get the cops the security footage for proof, except then I didn't because when they got the dude to the hospital he admitted he did it to himself by accident while tripping on cocaine. I then had to tell the manager not to worry about it and clean up a shitload of blood in the hallway.

Then I got invited to a party, and had a story to tell. Free drinks and good conversation really helped my attitude.
He got drunk and shoved a bomb up his own ass? :eek:

Lurker
Reputation score

Nonono, there was no bomb, the bomb was a (apparently) drug-fuelled lie. Also, it was cocaine.

He did somehow manage to rupture his own asshole, bleed all over the floor, and ruin my day.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

He did somehow manage to rupture his own asshole, bleed all over the floor, and ruin my day.
He ruptured it with cocaine?

Lurker
Reputation score

I am unsure of the specifics of the rupturing, and probably happier that way. But cocaine was involved.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

For today's hate, it seems that the first real thunderstorm of the year, not counting the earlier freak ones, decides to happen on the day I have to travel on foot for long distances on an unfamilar campus where no doubt I'm going to get lost...

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I hate it when people don't leave a message for me when they call my cell phone (or even my home phone), yet get pissed because I didn't call them back.

If they can't be arsed to leave a message, they obviously didn't want to talk with me badly enough.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A few days ago one of my tail lights burned out. Usually, I have no idea at all what's going on when it comes to cars. I'm seriously like mechanically retarded. But I was still kinda excited to try fixing it on my own - and anyways I really wanted to save the money spent getting it serviced and be able to say I could do it all by myself. So I read up on it, talked to some friends, and watched a video so I would know how to do this myself. Almost everything went great! My lights are working again, and the dashboard warning light isn't on anymore. Plus it only cost me 5 dollars!

The reason I'm posting this in the hate thread is because while I was installing the new light, a big gust of wind went by and knocked the trunk onto the back of my head..... Seriously? That really hurt...and now I have a huge welt on the back of my head. :(

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

A few days ago one of my tail lights burned out. Usually, I have no idea at all what's going on when it comes to cars. I'm seriously like mechanically retarded. But I was still kinda excited to try fixing it on my own - and anyways I really wanted to save the money spent getting it serviced and be able to say I could do it all by myself. So I read up on it, talked to some friends, and watched a video so I would know how to do this myself. Almost everything went great! My lights are working again, and the dashboard warning light isn't on anymore. Plus it only cost me 5 dollars!

The reason I'm posting this in the hate thread is because while I was installing the new light, a big gust of wind went by and knocked the trunk onto the back of my head..... Seriously? That really hurt...and now I have a huge welt on the back of my head. :(
Murphy's law at work x.x

Lurker
Reputation score

In case anyone was curious, the bloody asshole came back today to apologize for the bullshit from Saturday; he claims his coke was spiked with hallucinogens. I'm inclined to believe it.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh, someone put hallucinogens in his coke? The bastards! See that's what's wrong with the world these days, ya can't go out and get yourself clean coke anymore.
So in the end, it turns out he's just a really nice guy who got the short end of the stick when people fuck with him

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I hate software problems.

So I've installed Firefox 4. Now it doesn't show a warning when I close the browser, which I want because I close it by accident way too often. So I go to Firefox help-center-thing and search for keywords. Whoa, seems lots of people are having the same problem. And apparently it's easy to solve. So I go to about:config and change a few values. It does nothing. I try to look for other solutions, but each time the solution is the exact same copypaste. Finally I find one person saying it might be because my plug-ins aren't up to date. So I check and indeed my plug-ins aren't up to date. What? They have to be updated manually? This is 2011, for fucks sake. Fine. All I have to do is dl a file, unpack it and copy it to my browsers plugin folder. No such folder exists. So now I'm searching for a filename which I've verified is supposed to exist somewhere. Going to have to close the browser now, hoping the update will fix the problem..

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Cant you just click on Tools, then go to add-ons then select find updates?

And I've had similar problems today, though mine are to do with Minecraft and getting some mods to work that refuse to even though I'm using the updates for all of them for the current patch for Minecraft.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Cant you just click on Tools, then go to add-ons then select find updates?

And I've had similar problems today, though mine are to do with Minecraft and getting some mods to work that refuse to even though I'm using the updates for all of them for the current patch for Minecraft.
Nope. That works for add-ons, but not for plugins. Only options for plugins are disable and about. And apparently updating flash didn't solve the problem, so now I'm going to try to update Java. Only once again I'll need to find the right folder first...

Edit: Apprently I'll need to create a symbolic link to the firefox plugin folder, which still doesn't exist. And now my about:config settings are messed up for some reason.

Last edited: