What's new

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

Holding a conversation with someone when you've forgotten what their name is, and it'd be very awkward to ask... Happened to me at least twice.
One time, I let one of my professors call me Rebecca for like two weeks just because I thought it was funny... It's not like there's anything wrong with that name, but it's kinda funny to watch someone think about and try to say your name when you are pretty sure they have no idea what it is.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

While reading you and OAMP, .
I couldn't not keep that up for that long lol. But anywho, in this case it isn't so bad, because I have like three names I know it is from, I just have a hard time with faces too, so... But the previous time, there was no one else around and probably wouldn't have been, so no way to get it to come up that way.

One time, I let one of my professors call me Rebecca for like two weeks just because I thought it was funny... It's not like there's anything wrong with that name, but it's kinda funny to watch someone think about and try to say your name when you are pretty sure they have no idea what it is.
Oddly, all my professors get my name right, but it's still confusing as I go by my legal name now, instead of my nickname. Sometimes they do get confused as well if I have a class with anyone from high school. Hell, sometimes I forget what my name is x.x (or at least which one I used in a certain place or form)

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

I've probably exceeded my quota for the week, but let's just say this is going to be (and has been) a long, annoying week, and leave it at that :\

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate allergies...apparently mine are acting up big time and my eyes look like pink eye. My teachers freaked out and sent me to the nurses office to be checked out. When i got there, the nurse told me she's not a real nurse, and said the best thing to do was go home. Now im laying around drugged up on allergy pills trying to stay awake for more than an hour.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I'm not sure whether to pat you for sympathy or laugh at you at how stupid your teacher is for overeacting....

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I hate allergies...apparently mine are acting up big time and my eyes look like pink eye. My teachers freaked out and sent me to the nurses office to be checked out. When i got there, the nurse told me she's not a real nurse, and said the best thing to do was go home. Now im laying around drugged up on allergy pills trying to stay awake for more than an hour.
You're not the only one suffering, my allergies have been playing up for the past 2 weeks or so, can't stop sneezing and my eyes have been watering though thankfully they haven't gone red and puffy yet. Worst thing is I tried looking for my medication today and couldnt find it. Now I need to either buy the overly expensive stuff or wait until Monday for the doctors to open.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

While I said I had this week covered, this just pissed me off so much. After having my car in the shop for two days, it still isn't fixed. But we were gonna pick it up and take it elsewhere, but they managed to make the car WORSE. Now I won't have it back until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I hate illogical paranoia and insecurity. Referring to myself. It's a periodic thing, that just attacks every now and then for one evening at a time. Deep set worrying about honestly either petty or highly unlikely things. I can tell myself through plenty good reasoning that most such worries are unfounded, unnecessary and/or ridiculous, but it doesn't stop it. I end up putting off activities, going quiet in conversation and deleting+abandoning comments and things I'm writing mid post out of some kind of fear of doing it wrong. It can be surprisingly hard to ignore and get on normally, which is incredibly frustrating since I know and am fully aware, that I'm being irrational.

Nervous and fed up. Submit reply now... ¬_¬

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I hate illogical paranoia and insecurity. Referring to myself. It's a periodic thing, that just attacks every now and then for one evening at a time. Deep set worrying about honestly either petty or highly unlikely things. I can tell myself through plenty good reasoning that most such worries are unfounded, unnecessary and/or ridiculous, but it doesn't stop it. I end up putting off activities, going quiet in conversation and deleting+abandoning comments and things I'm writing mid post out of some kind of fear of doing it wrong. It can be surprisingly hard to ignore and get on normally, which is incredibly frustrating since I know and am fully aware, that I'm being irrational.

Nervous and fed up. Submit reply now... ¬_¬
Meh. Mild paranoia is perfectly normal. I mean, I have it practically all the time, and I'm practically a paragon of normality.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

you're a spider

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

And I'm a clown
We already have a clown, Abroham Lincoln. Try again.

Also, to be on topic: I hate when someone says something negative or insulting to me, and it doesn't bother me until I get home and think about my day.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Did aztlan always have negative rep, or did he just immediately drop for the bad joke just now?

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

he took a big hit when i neg repped him for the necropost.

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

he took a big hit when i neg repped him for the necropost.
Now i know what happened sorry I didn't check the last date on that post and i'm never making a joke again

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Feel free to make jokes, just make sure they're good before you post them.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

I hate ungrateful people...especially when they are so focused on themselves that they can't even realize they're hurting those who care for them...

E

Exofluke

... I hate not having any plans to do anything on Friday night.