H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

At that point, you feel like saying "I know right! I can't wait til I die!"

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

-snrk- I've felt like that at some funerals, especially when i had no idea who these people were, or the person that died.

Last time someone said that to me was in high school at my grandfather's funeral. I think my response to them was something like "Fast? It's been 15 years since I saw you, so you obviously weren't important to this family. Now excuse me, I'd like to go hide in a corner and miss my granddad."

They shut up real quick and started backing up from me like I had the plague.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Online homework to do tonight. However, their system is down and no one can log on x.x

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate getting into a fight with a friend who has social disorders, and you forgot all about it a long time ago. Damn memory.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

You want to know what I hate? New Vegas' fucking loading times. "Oh hey, don't mind me. The longer you decide to play the longer I'll decide to take loading each area!" Fuck you, you stupid cunt. And then the fucker sometimes decides to crash instead of loading up the area or even just because it feels like crashing at random points. Way to fucking go, New Vegas. But you know what? I'm still going to play you, and you want to know why? Because despite everything I find you enjoyable.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

You want to know what I hate? New Vegas' fucking loading times. "Oh hey, don't mind me. The longer you decide to play the longer I'll decide to take loading each area!" Fuck you, you stupid cunt. And then the fucker sometimes decides to crash instead of loading up the area or even just because it feels like crashing at random points. Way to fucking go, New Vegas. But you know what? I'm still going to play you, and you want to know why? Because despite everything I find you enjoyable.
....Im still not getting any of those...I think the Fallout Gods like me or something.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

It's the only bug I've had so far. And it's really fucking annoying at times.
I'd still be on it now, de-assassinating Hoover Dam for the Presidents visit
and maybe even completed it by now if it didn't crash as I left the Visitors Area.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

It's the only bug I've had so far. And it's really fucking annoying at times.
I'd still be on it now, de-assassinating Hoover Dam for the Presidents visit
and maybe even completed it by now if it didn't crash as I left the Visitors Area.
Ah. Heres a hint. Watch for the Worker on top of the visitors building. Circle the building to find a ladder a trooper will allow you to use. If you have high explosives, examine the vertibird to get the bomb. Or talk/watch the worker leaning against the side wall on the roof. Theres a man around the crowd too who you can talk to to end it. JUST DONT GO ON THE STAGE PLATFORM. they shoot you, no matter what, no questions asked.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Yeah I know what to do, I have a Collectors Edition walkthrough. Decided to buy it to go with the Collectors Edition game. Though I don't have a high Explosive (I think it's about 20-odd) and I don't have the Animal Friend perk so I'll need to go drop of ED-E to pick up Rex. And no, I haven't read any spoilers so I don't know how it'll end and I don't want to know either.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah I know what to do, I have a Collectors Edition walkthrough. Decided to buy it to go with the Collectors Edition game. Though I don't have a high Explosive (I think it's about 20-odd) and I don't have the Animal Friend perk so I'll need to go drop of ED-E to pick up Rex. And no, I haven't read any spoilers so I don't know how it'll end and I don't want to know either.
You can do it. I has faith in you. ive never messed it up, i had popped mentats from a speech check earlier to use the computers, so i had enough of the effect leftover to allow a skill check pass to get the bomb from the vertibird.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah... yeah I really hate that too. I never did quite understand why it did that.

You play it on 360 or PC?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I play it on the 360, so thats probably the problem. I do plan on getting it for the PC, but that'll most likely be pirated and only to fuck around with mods.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

If there's one thing that I truly despise it's facebook retards. Here's a classic example;

"Gonna beast the gym agen 2day :D an whole hour on the cross trainer....naw thas wha I'm talkin bout lmao ;) x x"

Now, it may just be the Grammar Nazi in me, but jesus, everytime I read the girl's status update's I feel my brain spasm in horror. Seriously, why the fuck do people type like that? It does nothing more than make them look like complete and utter uneducated fucktards.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah I've got it on 360 as well, but I somehow doubt the PC version will be much better. I heard the PC version of Fallout 3 was much worse than the console versions, and I never had any problems with it myself.

And yeah... Facebook. I never did like it, why I never got it. And some of the status updates I see whenever I glance at a friend's computer screen... yikes.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If there's one thing that I truly despise it's facebook retards. Here's a classic example;

"Gonna beast the gym agen 2day :D an whole hour on the cross trainer....naw thas wha I'm talkin bout lmao ;) x x"

Now, it may just be the Grammar Nazi in me, but jesus, everytime I read the girl's status update's I feel my brain spasm in horror. Seriously, why the fuck do people type like that? It does nothing more than make them look like complete and utter uneducated fucktards.
I dun no wut u talkn bout.

And yeah. I hate those and people who update their status just to update their status.

"Going to school"
"On bus. haha"
"At school. bleh"
Why not just tell us when you go the bathroom too? I don't think the stalkers quite have your position pinpointed yet...

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I dun no wut u talkn bout.
All of my hate.

Also, another thing that royally fucks me off; I've told the dumb cunts in work fuck knows how many times that I cannot get into work after 8:30am (normal starting time) because there is no one available to take me into work. Public transport is out of the question as well because nothing drives within ten miles of where I work. Anyway, so around mid afternoon today I get a text asking me if I could come into work tomorrow at 10:30am. I'm pretty sure the fucktards are trying to troll me.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

No, work just fails to take into account people's actual availability.

I had one instance where I asked for a week off, and got it approved.

Then got a shift in the middle of this week, spoke to two of the managers to get the shift cancelled because I wasn't available for it, and they said they'd sort it out.

And then on the day I still got a phone call asking where I was because I was supposed to have started 15 minutes ago. Which I had to bluntly say to the "well I don't have enough staff now", "Well I'm sorry, but I was under the impression this was already taken care of"

It wasn't long after this series of fuckups by them, that they stopped giving me shifts. Life is grand.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

The PC version of Fallout 3 was terrible? EXCUSE me? Get Fallout Wanderers Edition for the PC, then tell me whats better. Wanderers edition <3

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

The PC version of Fallout 3 was terrible? EXCUSE me? Get Fallout Wanderers Edition for the PC, then tell me whats better. Wanderers edition <3
I believe she's referring to the instability of FO3 for PC. And she mentioned she heard it from others, rather than personally experiencing it; I would be one of said others.

The game constantly crashed on me.

I downloaded a patch that was supposed to help fix the stability.

The patcher consistently crashed on launch, and I went 'Yup, it's made by the same people"

My gauss rifle was glitched so that it did no damage. Best weapon in the game reduced to a something that only sends things flying with knockdown.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Indeed, I specifically mentioned hearing about Fallout 3's instability on PC through word of mouth alone. I never played it (tried to in Afghanistan, old computer wouldn't run it... probly too much dust in the CPU), so I have no experience.

And I never said it was a terrible game, just not as stable as the console version.