What's new

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

Eh, he always seems to have bad days whenever his family is involved.
Don't we all?

When I couldn't stand my parents any longer, I moved out. And sure, it's not as easy to live down here, but it sure beats up there where I was.
That's exactly what I'm doing in March. Though I'll be living a 20 minute drive away from them, which is nice because it's far enough that they wont visit everyday but close enough that if I need something I can get there without any hassle.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

As much as I'd love to move out, at this point in my life, I know I'd wind up like .
You'd become funny?

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate sneezing while driving. I SHOULD NOT BE HAVING CLOSED EYES AND SPASMS AT ONCE, I AM IN A TWO TON VEHICLE.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I hate sneezing while driving. I SHOULD NOT BE HAVING CLOSED EYES AND SPASMS AT ONCE, I AM IN A TWO TON VEHICLE.
Yegods! I hate when that happens too. ;_;

EDIT: I also hate that my external hard drives keep clicking at me and failing when they're plugged into the 4 plug USB port I got for Christmas.

Last edited:

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

My vehicle, on the contrary, just barely weighs a ton with my weight added in.

Speaking of my vehicle, I fucking hate how the cold fucks up my car battery. Died on me when I was halfway out of my parking lot and left me standing in the street.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

For fucks sake, Jeph. You could've had Marten's mother beat the ever loving shit out of the whore that dumped that spineless little wimps ass, but NOOOOOO! You completely ignore the fact that she's a mothering dominatrix that should by all rights be pissed as fuck at Dora and instead have her comfort the slut. Fucks sake, you're no better than Tim 'Imma show my dick to a little girl' Buckley.

Stratiros

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For fucks sake, Jeph. You could've had Marten's mother beat the ever loving shit out of the whore that dumped that spineless little wimps ass, but NOOOOOO! You completely ignore the fact that she's a mothering dominatrix that should by all rights be pissed as fuck at Dora and instead have her comfort the slut. Fucks sake, you're no better than Tim 'Imma show my dick to a little girl' Buckley.
Yeah, this was a fairly funny arc thanks to Martin's mom being hilarious. but I was hoping for something... more out of their confrontation. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

In other news, I hate how half of my left mouse button doesn't work anymore. It makes doing anything really annoying.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I'm not expecting anything exciting from QC anymore. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Dora eventually has a change of heart, her and Marten gets back together and then surprise surprise! Dora and Marten gets married. To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if Marten and Dora are just insertions of Jeph and his wife at this point only with more drama because everyone knows the internet loooooooves drama. Like I said, it's Tim 'B^U' Buckley all over again. I'd delete it from my bookmarks it it weren't for Hannelore and Pintsize.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What's wrong with Tim Buckley? What'd he do?

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

I'm lucky to have only done that once. On the other hand, my car is pretty small and handles awesome. I once drove all the way home from campus without touching the wheel once I got onto the main road, that's how straight it drives.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

What's wrong with Tim Buckley? What'd he do?
His stories are shit, his comics are LITERALLY cut and paste works (he has files of eyes, mouths etc... that he copies onto the bodies he's drawn) and his style has shown very little in the way of artistic development since the begining of CAD. Every other webcomic artist has shown improvement in the style they use since they first started their webcomic. Well, except sprite webcomic's but thats expected. The main character is so obviously a self insert it's almost painful.

I may have exaggerated with Questionable Content but the fact remains that Jeph Jaques avoided a confrontation between two characters when it clearly should've happened. I was only comparing him to Tim Buckley because out of every webcomic I've ever seen there be a 'debate' about Buckley is the one who (rightfully) attracts all the hate. And this is the same shit you'd expect ol' Buckers to pull.

And for those who still don't get what I'm talking about here's a little comparison for you;

Tim Buckley is to webcomics what Toonpimp is to hentai games.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Next week I'll be starting a new art class at my community college." PffffffffhahaHAHAHAHAHAHA, you'll need more than that to improve the chicken scratches you call art. Hell, my shit is more artistic than the trash you've churned out.
I was neg repped for saying I was going to college next week. I was letting people whose RPs I am in now rather then disappearing and possibly holding people up, and people in my own RPs know so they don't think it died. Also my artistic ability or (as this douche believes) lack there of, has nothing to do with rep, if I made a mistake like I and every other human being is prone to do; or I posted loli or something that would merit a neg rep, then I would understand, but all this is was just an unnecessary insult and trolling. :mad:

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey, i feel ya. I mentioned that I was relaxing with my new Blu-ray player, watching the Family Guy Star Wars trilogy (IT'S THE ONLY BLU-RAY I HAVE), and my rep plummeted with people saying I should be hung, drawn, and quartered for liking Family Guy...

EDIT: Now people are neg repping me for having a Blu-Ray?

Last edited:

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Sweet Jesus. I hate having disproportionate tits. Every time I find a shirt that fits up top, it hangs like a sack on my tummy. Every time I find one that fits my tummy nicely and actually shows off my curves, it's too tight on my tits and looks bad.

ASDFGHJKL. It's so hard to find cute tops ;_; I hate that. So. Much.

Last edited:

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Maybe you should make your own, then?

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate it when i put something in the microwave, go to play a game real fast, and then forget i ever put anything in the microwave at all. Dang memory.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I hate it when i put something in the microwave, go to play a game real fast, and then forget i ever put anything in the microwave at all. Dang memory.
That happens to me too, all the time.

@Hooker: I don't have the sewing skills and the nearest fabric shop is an hour and a half away.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate it when people get grossed out when i spit my sunflower seeds into a water bottle with a cap. Its honestly the best i can do without being super gross and spitting them all over the trash can. I have a bad chewing habbit, so if i dont have something to chew, my jaw gets bored.