What's new

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

Eh, I generally just ignore idiots like that now a days. There's always going to be one more person who's wrong on the internet, I only get all worked up when I know something will happen because of it, though I suppose this story was more about finding out that it wouldn't do anything x.x

Roksys

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I hate the difficult time I'm having of launching energy blasts from my hands. I swear to god I can feel it, but still nothing. The Force is the same way. I can't figure out why neither of those things work. Damn you, Akira Toriyama and George Lucas! Why won't you share your secrets with me?!

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I hate what happened to Toxic despite not being involved at all. It just seems full of... dumb. Dumb being the only word I can think of at the moment to describe it. Simple and to the point, the server seems dumb.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate how I didn't even have the time to celebrate getting a title of Cthulhu before becoming Grim Reaper...

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I hate the difficult time I'm having of launching energy blasts from my hands. I swear to god I can feel it, but still nothing. The Force is the same way. I can't figure out why neither of those things work. Damn you, Akira Toriyama and George Lucas! Why won't you share your secrets with me?!
You need to contact their support. Blood sacrifice usually works without having to go through all the proper forms, provided it's big enough.

Reputation score

I hate not having enough time or motivation to be a better member of the community here. I also hate Dolphins I'm not sure why I just think they are plotting against us or something....

R

Ryka

BLACK

ICE

ON

SIDEWALKS.

I'm in pain just because deus ex machina tried to kill me. And that is one of the main culprits.

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

Why do so many people seem to hate people of Jewish decent and faith anyway? A lot of them happen to work for the entertainment industry because it's an American cultural goal within their group. Oh well. It's never bothered me much. But if anyone feels that way, let's attack people of Irish decent for wanting to be cops, Asians and East Indians for encouraging medicine and science within their culture, and Mexicans for daring to be in charge of Mexico while we're at it.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Why do so many people seem to hate people of Jewish decent and faith anyway? A lot of them happen to work for the entertainment industry because it's an American cultural goal within their group. Oh well. It's never bothered me much. But if anyone feels that way, let's attack people of Irish decent for wanting to be cops, Asians and East Indians for encouraging medicine and science within their culture, and Mexicans for daring to be in charge of Mexico while we're at it.
Damn Mexicans. They should have remained Spanish puppets...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I hate what happened to Toxic despite not being involved at all. It just seems full of... dumb. Dumb being the only word I can think of at the moment to describe it. Simple and to the point, the server seems dumb.
The problem is I really like the server and the admins I got to know and befriend don't really enforce the rule all too much, but warn me to watch out just because other admins might. They told me I could talk to the main guy about it, but that would involve me going to another server and they always talk about how smart and analyzing he is. Apparently, he doesn't enforce the rule too much either but if you break it, he "picks apart everything you said." I don't know what that means, and I'm pretty sure I could "beat" him if we had the discussion on why that rule is stupid, but I don't know if I'm ready.

I need a movie montage

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

"Picks apart everything you said" is a defensive arguing style where they'll point out every minor flaw or inconsistency in what you say in order to weaken your position, rather than actually having to have a proper counter-argument.

It's extremely annoying to deal with, because they'll ignore everything in your favour to pull apart minor inconsistencies and act as if that means they've won.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Because the Jews killed Jesus (That's what they're all POed at, I'm an athiest, just saying that's what they think)

"Picks apart everything you said" is a defensive arguing style where they'll point out every minor flaw or inconsistency in what you say in order to weaken your position, rather than actually having to have a proper counter-argument.

It's extremely annoying to deal with, because they'll ignore everything in your favour to pull apart minor inconsistencies and act as if that means they've won.
And they lose pretty hard if you call them on it.

Anywho, new hate thing, my headphones broke AGAIN. Fortunately, this time I got the protection plan.

Roksys

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I actually like Jews. They seem to be the only people who don't want to actively convert me. They don't care if you're a Jew, they're just happy being Jews.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I hate high-maintenance, high-stress, highly IDIOTIC people.

It's my fucking birthday, and I don't want to leave my room. Why? Because my step-dad is being a GIGANTIC ASS-CLOWN, just like EVERY OTHER DAY OF THE YEAR. "Oh, poor me, I had to get a ride home with my dad. I wanted to walk home in the sleeting snow, but he just wouldn't let me and I don't understand why."
... And, because of this and what I'm sure are other various grievances with his dad, he's grump-grump-grumping around the house like a god-damned Scrooge, yelling at the dogs just because they want to, getting overly-upset and ANYTHING that ANYONE says, and just being an ASS in general.
I would LOVE to say something, to put him in his place. The problem is, he would just go into his "woe is me, the world hates me and I only ever do wrong" stage. I hate that stage. FUCKING GROW A PAIR. Maybe if you didn't act like an ASS ALL THE FUCKING TIME, you wouldn't get people telling you to QUIT being an ass ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
He has GOT to have a big dick, or something, because I just DO NOT see whatever it is my mother sees in him.

On top of that, it's snowing. I usually like the snow, but after it's fallen. When it's in the act of falling, people tend to cancel things. Like a trip to a restaurant. Which I was looking forward to.

Fucking hoo-fucking-ray.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh, I know what it means and all the flaws behind it, but if I'm good enough, I shouldn't be making inconsistencies.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Snowplow filled in the driveway AGAIN. Instead of shoveling it this time I just got some room and then rammed it full speed. Worked, but then I had to do the same thing to get back in :D

Also, we weren't suppost to get any more snow, but are in the middle of round 3 right now, right as I was driving home :rolleyes:

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I actually like Jews. They seem to be the only people who don't want to actively convert me. They don't care if you're a Jew, they're just happy being Jews.
I haven't tried yet.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

So, have you heard of the necronomicon...?