What's new

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

I left school when I was 16 too, mostly because of all the dickheads I couldn't stand. Then went to college for 4 years doing media studies, came out with a pretty good grade then tried uni. Realised that my drawing has only and will only be a hobby and that I dont have the motivation to improve to the level I need to be so I dropped out of uni and have since given up on pretty much most things except material wealth. I could always go into the media industry, but its not really a career I want to enter.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

if you want material wealth become a trady

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I'm not even going to pretend I know/remember where thats from.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Atredes! Or however it's spelt.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Glad someone got it :3 Although I figured at least one person around here would.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

You should. I've only ever read the first book, but it's very good.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Glad someone got it :3 Although I figured at least one person around here would.
i knew what it was.

i enjoyed the first couple of games but they are more good for curiosities sake than actual quality (being the first RTS as we know it and such). The books i've read and dont think highly of, sure they're imaginative enough but really they move into hentai area where there is sex thrown in for pointless reasons with little to know understang of how the human body works down there. that being said its only the concept of sex and not actual sex so don't get your hopes up.

also a trady
a tradesman

Last edited:

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

The fellowship is breaking.

Or rather, there's a high likelihood that early next year my housemates and I all go our separate ways for various reasons; one moving in with gf, one going back to parents in New Zealand because she's got a serious injury that is apparently not quite serious enough for welfare.

And the remaining three will likely abandon ship because the landlords, or rather their real estate agents, have been pissing us off for the last year or so.

And it's unlikely we'd find 2 new people to fill the gaps, as this is no longer the house of uni students where someone always knew someone who wanted to move out/find a new place.

It's somewhat tempting to remain behind despite this because the location is convenient for me, but I dunno if I can find 2, let alone 3 or 4 new people. The rent is cheap, but not cheap enough that I could do it without enough help.

Sigh, my life had only just gotten stable again.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I've seen the movie, but long back enough that I can barely remember a thing about it. Haven't read the book, but I did complete Dune II back during middle school. I dunno about your flash Dune 2000 emblems. Looked like this when I was playing. :p

I liked the bits where your briefing guy accused you of being a spy in between certain levels in the game, and asked you random technical questions to somehow prove your innocence. This being before the proper rise of the internet could only be answered by checking the game manual. Fail and they would order your arrest and quit the game. Old fashioned copy protection. Failed to be effective around the same time scanners and photocopy services became more available.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

@Inky: I hate the welfare threshold for disability, seriously needs to be reevaluated, and the amounts too, while they're at it.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I hate days that just get steadily worse as the day progresses.

Sure, it might start out just fine: you wake up, shower, etc., and you're out the door, feeling perfectly fine.
Then, it begins. Maybe small, at first, but then the day just snowballs until, at the end of the day, you're filled with murderous intent (or more than the usual amount, for those who constantly feel that way anyways).

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I hate spoilers. Especially ones I didn't see coming at all. I had the end of the newest Castlevania title ruined for me when I went to check something on the Castlevania wiki.

On the Lords of Shadow front page they describe all the characters, including the twists and turns I didn't see coming, without any mention of a spoiler. Holy crap, who the fuck wrote that damn thing?

The Dragon Age one did it right, by having spoiler tags akin to what we have here, in fact most places do, which is why I felt okay reading the things on the page they have.

Fucking dick head...

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It's a possibility that I won't be ruling out.

Which only makes him a bigger fucking douche.

R

Ryka

Psychological panic attacks. Fear of the uncertain. They annoy me.

I woke up in a brainlock. My mind dwelled on if I would go mad with boredom in heaven, which will in my belief, not happen.

Then my mind for some reason went into a loop that flipped 1000 mph trying to make out things.

Thus a panic attack, thus a brainache.

I read on the internet it is not fear of religion or anything like that. It's how my brain works. Purely psychological.

It's still quite lousy to have though.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I fucking hate road works. I need to make a MASSIVE detour the next few days just because they want to renew the asphalt. Not to repair anything major. Just to waste money so their budget balances out.