What's new

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

I joke with people at my job that kids are so terrible that, in the future, if my wife gets pregnant and that baby is going to turn out to be a child, we're going to abort.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

She sounds awesome. We should make babies together

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

and fluffernutter sandwiches apparently

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I joke with people at my job that kids are so terrible that, in the future, if my wife gets pregnant and that baby is going to turn out to be a child, we're going to abort.
And here I thought RJ was the man and you were the wife.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Toxic's a futa, and I can genetically switch my gender.

I'm not even sure what we are sometimes. But one thing I do know, no matter our gender, I'm always on top.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

No.

That's all I'm going into =D

Hold me back from what? o.o
My sister.

Anywho, you know what I hate. When bill collectors think someone in debt lives at your house and refuses to believe they have the wrong number :mad: :rolleyes:

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

My sister.

Anywho, you know what I hate. When bill collectors think someone in debt lives at your house and refuses to believe they have the wrong number :mad: :rolleyes:
You know, the only reason I harass you about it is because I want to see her angry. At me.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

... WHY the FUCK would you WANT a girl angry at you? Unless you're a masochist and she inflicts physical pain when angered.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I AM NOT "TINA M. JOSEN." YOU'VE BEEN CALLING ME FOR TWO YEARS STRAIGHT. LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

... WHY the FUCK would you WANT a girl angry at you? Unless you're a masochist and she inflicts physical pain when angered.
She might as well punch me in the face as a greeting...

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

@ phonecalls -
I get:
debt collectors (scams)
'legal advisors' - or w/e the hell they are... they keep calling, saying they 'have information regarding a case you may be involved in' yet never leave a name other than their own
schools looking for students
businesses looking for employees
twice I got death threats aimed at someone else, which was funny when I called the people back and they apologized profusely
once I got some shit-head who didn't understand 'no, I do not want your product', and I proceeded to tell him of the many things I would cut off of him and shove up his ass/down his throat if he did not stop pestering me - suffice to say, I never heard from him again.

@ OAMP - o_O Well, that's not good.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

The same reason I ask my BFF when her period is. It's fun as hell to see their reacton =D

It's like poking a sleeping bear with a stick. You poke the bear as much as possible until it mauls you! but the object is to do as much as possible without making it maul you. It's a fun game for me.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

but ill never hate computers no matter what pain they put me through. :D
You should. I mean, if David Morgan-Mar hates computers...

Lurker
Reputation score

I AM NOT "TINA M. JOSEN." YOU'VE BEEN CALLING ME FOR TWO YEARS STRAIGHT. LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.
I used to have this problem. Eventually I started making up stories about the person they were calling for. "No, you'll have to call back later, she's at the STD clinic at the moment." "She's with her kid." "She's doing court mandated community service, so she can't talk right now." Eventually I never got any more missed calls.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Now that Nunu's cleared the latest spambot away to the trashcan...

I hate spambots. Especially ones that have NO RELEVANCE WHATSOEVER to the forum. Why do they think we'd be at all interested in credit-card fraud?