Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

<insert punchline here>

Cappy

Reputation score

That's what she said
That was weak, when using corny linear jokes like, "That's what she said." or "Like your mom." it has to be bluntly obvious, or it's weak.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I hate *(%^&%(% waking up at &(%(^$*$ four in the (&%&^*&$$#%*%^$ morning because my &*^$%&^^$* stomach doesn't *&(^*&*^$ feel *&^$*$ good.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I hate censorship

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

That was weak, when using corny linear jokes like, "That's what she said." or "Like your mom." it has to be bluntly obvious, or it's weak.
That's what s...Wait, what?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I hate censorship
"I hate fucking waking up at mother-fucking four in the god-damned morning because my damn stomach doesn't fucking feel fucking good."

Better? =.=
Also, I was on the toilet for an hour. Fun times.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

I hate *(%^&%(% waking up at &(%(^$*$ four in the (&%&^*&$$#%*%^$ morning because my &*^$%&^^$* stomach doesn't *&(^*&*^$ feel *&^$*$ good.
I know what you mean, but generally I have to eat something early to trigger it.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I hate that I can't sleep properly ever since I repaired my bed. I hate even more that I just took a three-hour nap in said bed, ruling the bed out as the disturbance. Now I have no fucking idea anymore what caused this.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

They put an evil spirit in there. Keep sleeping there, and it'll be Courage the Cowardly Dog all over again.

Lurker
Reputation score

I fucking hate enemy land mines in Valkyria Chronicles!!!

and enemy snipers
and enemy tanks
and enemy mortar fire...

*babbles off list of raegs at the game incoherently.*

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I hate cramps, and that particularly bad cramps seem to be a thing that runs in my family. As well as myself, both my dad and my brother have frequent and sometimes nasty cramps.

I especially hate it when both my legs have a major attack of cramp simultaneously, whilst swiming in the deep end of a pool, with the wave machine going. It's happened once. That being today, and that's more than enough. Struck in the back of my calf muscles while doing some heavy kicking. Seriously frickin painful, since normally when I feel a cramp coming on I can quickly react and help lessen or prevent the cramp. This time I kicked right into it straining the muscle the wrong way and making it worse instantly. And so I had to swim with just my arms out of the centre of the pool with my legs curling up, wave machine in full swing, having just accidentally took in a gulp of water, half blinded, and in agonising pain. ¬_¬

I'm overall quite a good swimmer, but I never saw that coming. Generally unexpected, very uncomfortable, and a little scary. Second worst cramp ever. My legs still ache like hell from it.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Yeah man, cramps can really suck, never got any that bad, or in that bad a situation, but I can see it happening. You can only hope that they get better as you age. Mine have gone down considerably in the past few years.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Overall they're just an ocasional annoyance, but ones like that push the line from irritating to downright unwelcome. I'm generally very good at quickly moving in the right way to stop them before they properly set in. That's a skill I've been able to develop over time, but I can't see them actually lessening, since my dad still suffers from the "jump off the sofa cursing and wincing" variety.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I hate bad memories. The ones that never fade, and you know you have to live with your whole life.

Ronny'll know what I'm talking about.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

I've got one or two of them myself, though not entirely the same sort.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

While I can't relate to the what your bad memories consist of, bad memories do suck. At least for me, mine are ones that'll probably come back and bite me in the ass one day. I was stupid when I was younger.

I hate how old I feel, despite the fact that I'm not really that old.