What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ happypink ] Kurone's Rise To Witchdom / クローネのヤリまくり魔女修行 (RE165991) (RJ165991)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ165991 クローネのヤリまくり魔女修行

Is there much loli content in this? I dont like it, but other than that it sounds interesting. Worth it?

Sinflower

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I created a more or less full machine translation

Just replace the data folder with the one provided and it should be in ... well some kind of English.
I recommend to backup the original data folder just in case.
Should anyone find situations in which the patch breaks the game contact me and I will try to fix it.
Because there is a chance that the game might crash at some point it is also recommended to save often.
This does not mean that the game will crash but just that sometimes due to the way I create the translations it is possible for the game when some events are triggered.

Last edited:

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm just amazed that this circle released 2 RPG's within the same year.:D

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone managed to get Ending D?

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I thought I was able to fuck monsters somehow in the demo but I can't figure out how to do it now.

Am I remembering wrong? No wait, there's monsters in the screenshots too though...

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone managed to get Ending D?
Just birth 10 childs and you'll unlock end d.

For the monster scenes,they're events you get at magic circles when you reach "lewd sorceress"(1 of the unlock on the top of the lewd branch) status,normal ennemies can't rape you.Note that monster scenes require items you can buy in the main city,in fact they are only used for that purpose(by 3 each time).

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can some one pls help me i dont understand the skill room really wel can some one help me
Sorry for my bad english

Shaele

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I created a more or less full machine translation
mega.nz/#!wYtlyTKK!QHm4RECJYM4G8XTr6_bl_btSEbyhddqeiFU5bwSHsNo

Just replace the data folder with the one provided and it should be in ... well some kind of English.
I recommend to backup the original data folder just in case.
Should anyone find situations in which the patch breaks the game contact me and I will try to fix it.
Because there is a chance that the game might crash at some point it is also recommended to save often.
This does not mean that the game will crash but just that sometimes due to the way I create the translations it is possible for the game when some events are triggered.
Could you please reupload this translation? It was removed from Mega :(

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
1st things 1st
https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/2374-read-before-posting
2nd why do you assume that some on of us are torrent holder
Why would he assume that none of us are torrent holders? Its actually much more likely that most people here pirated their games and did it through torrents. Of course, there are very few people who would actually give enough of a damn about other people to upload and re-seed or have something to gain from doing so.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Why would he assume that none of us are torrent holders? Its actually much more likely that most people here pirated their games and did it through torrents. Of course, there are very few people who would actually give enough of a damn about other people to upload and re-seed or have something to gain from doing so.
1st - this games contains loli, so no links - its against forum rules
2nd you are not supposed to ask links in public chat, even if they don't contain any loli - its against forum rules
3th in all time me being here i have seen maybe 3~4 people who offered to upload stuff on torrent
4th for this game there were never presented any torrent to re-upload to begin with
5th with so much luck you can ask someone to re-upload some different stuff,, totally unrelated to this forum or page. by that i mean you can ask someone to re-upload something on anime-sharing, because almost all torrent links provided here, comes from external page
p.s. by torrent he meaned tracker - see point 4
and you are least person who should give lessons to others about sharing stuff, since you have never shared anything

Last edited:

Sterben

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
8. Do not needlessly bump or necro a thread if you are not requesting nor sharing new information.
anyone hv patch for this game?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.