What's new

PUZ Loli [HappyLambBarn] 悪魔の石板と呪いの犬姫 / The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess (RJ274510)

PhantomX

Reputation score
It was actually good like Lost life. It needs more costume and BJ updates

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm w8ting for android ver...
did he mention when he will release it?
sorry can't view page... its just loading for me n that's all

Edit:nvrmnd... he said around sept-oct... still gotta w8... T_T

Last edited:
OP
Arde645

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Excellent game.

It looks like they reduced the point gain from the puzzle itself to try and make it harder. Not too successful since there aren't many ways to (successfully) make memory puzzles harder, but still fun all the same.

The actual H-section hasn't changed too much from either the demo or the previous trial other than some minute system changes. There are some new pre-section scenes and more varied dialogue. Kissing now requires a dialogue prompt before it can be initiated (and has a max duration now). Also three different endings; have only gotten two of them so far since I personally think there isn't enough of a clear indication between different "states" after you hit the third heart.

Only complaint so far is regarding slowdowns and slight blur during some transitions.

Last edited:

optionsfail

Reputation score
I suppose ur the lazy type(maybe)
if the full still follow demo then just talk to her since choice is RNG...
On the third day with full hearts she refuses to take off her crown. I guess it'll tinker around a bit more. Thanks

Reputation score
For anyone who has problem on Ending 3:
You need to get a collar that the princess give you at the beginning of Ch.3, and use it when she has 4 hearts.
You need to get it manually by clicking its icon when it appears and slide to right hand side, during the story after the princess is saved.

edited:
For using the collar, I heard there are 2 ways: on Day 2, when the princess has 4 hearts, pet her butt until the hearts become blue in color; or use it in Day 3.
Not tried yet, so I'm not sure which is/are right.
Also, the author said that he will release the walkthrough tomorrow.

Last edited:

obscurereference

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For anyone who has problem on Ending 3:
You need to get a collar that the princess give you at the beginning of Ch.3, and use it when she has 4 hearts.
You need to get it manually by clicking its icon when it appears and slide to right hand side, during the story after the princess is saved.
Can't seem to get the collar to show up at Heart 4. Does it matter what day it happens?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just little walktrough (complete)
phase 1 - introduction
phase 2 - puzzle ( self explanatory here
phase 3 - the princess will show u the collar... keep clicking the chat box abit -- the collar will shifted to the right and u can take it
-- to double check whether u have the collar, on H scene click [?] help button and the collar will be on the right side of screen --
1st day - get ur hearth 2 small hearth + full big hearth
2nd day - peek at the door and wait to get the 4th hearth (once when i peek she still sleep and failed no idea what the reason here)
Branch:
ED2: basicaly cum inside her and you done, dont need to wait day 3 is optional
ED3: slap her butt / start cursing her and turn her hearth into purple...
once she got enuff black hearth bubble from abuse give her collar and you done
-- cant give her collar if u cure her 1st, but u can cure her after u give collar --
Note that ED1 and 3 have human and dog mode this is needed to unlock some part in sex mode

PS: for the sex mode, cant use the 4/5 hearth, which mean for vanila / slave mode only can be seen from story

Credit to Knightg1000 for ED3

Last edited:

marvelJustin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
this is a nice game, managed to get endings 1 and 2 (bad end and love end), but never can get the other scenes past Chapter 3 first night, or the 3rd and final ending (which from guessing only has to be a turn the tables end)

Here's my save (I'd say its at 50%, despite how far im in it), will await a proper as can get walkthrough for the rest, or, a full 100% save file

Attachments

OmniVamp

Reputation score
How to remove the crown? I've been trying to get it off even when she has 4 hearts but it never works.

Average Guy

Reputation score
Just little walktrough (incomplete)
phase 1 - introduction
phase 2 - puzzle ( self explanatory here
phase 3 - the princess will show u the collar... keep clicking the chat box abit -- the collar will shifted to the right and u can take it
-- to double check whether u have the collar, on H scene click [?] help button and the collar will be on the right side of screen --
1st day - get ur hearth 2 small hearth + full big hearth
2nd day - peek at the door and wait to get the 4th hearth (once when i peek she still sleep and failed no idea what the reason here)
-- ok im stuck here still cant use the collar, dunno about the 4th hearth cuz whenever i use it she will call guard --
You can get the 4th heart when you choose the "Just Kidding" option when you click the Collar option. By doing that, you can get the 2nd Love Ending... Wish I could know how to unlock the last ending.

Though, I thought the game contains 5 hearts just like during the Demo and the Alpha version..

marvelJustin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
then again if I knew what values to edit with the save file in minerva, I'd do so and get all the stuff. But with how its structured, I dont think I can do so

knightg1000

Reputation score
for last ending
1 day you have to get 4 hearts
- first you have to get 3 hearts after that call her bitch to get her heart from pink to purple you'll get 4 hearts
2 day you'll see her masturbated when you peek at the door wait for mc charge then you can do anything you want but dont put the collar yet
3 day you can put the collar on her